You guys see this? Kerry too busy for National Security..

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
From Drudge...

KERRY PASSES UP TERROR BRIEFING: 'I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME'
Fri Jul 09 2004 09:23:56 ET

Just hours before attending an all-star celebrity fundraising concert in New York, Dem presidential candidate John Kerry revealed how he has been too busy for a real-time national security briefing.

"I just haven't had time," Kerry explained in an interview.

Kerry made the startling comments on CNN's LARRY KING LIVE Thursday night.

KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the United States. Didn't increase the -- you see any politics in this? What's your reaction?

KERRY: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry. They have offered to brief me. I just haven't had time.

Ain't that some shit? eh?

Originally posted by -=d=-
From Drudge...

Ain't that some shit? eh?

yes! I heard this yesterday but the media has ignored it. This is a sad statement of Kerry's character.

Sigh. Any republican senator that said this would be CHASTISED by the Media. If Bush said it, it would be unexceptable because he's pres. Thats different. But to have a senator that is claiming he is going to be tough on terror not even have time to be briefed about possible terror threats shows where his priorities and the priorities of his party lie.

My goodness to admit that you "haven't had time" to listen to a terrorist briefing... This guy is going to lose possibly bigger than Mondale... The Democrats just don't get it.. Nominate a liberal from a liberal northeastern state and you will be smoked in the election...
see: Mondale etal... Dukakis etal....
Kerry really displayed that he, like Billy Jeff Clinton, doesn't see te war on terror as that important.. Geezzzz what a moron.... Who does he thinks he's talking to the citizens of Taxxachusetts alone? Does he forget Sept. 11th? Proves to me what I've known for years; the left is unconcerned, even disdainful, of all things military... friggin' Vietnam era cowards!!!

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
WTF is he thinking? :laugh:

That National Secutrity is the Bush Administration's job...for now?

Does seem like a stange/stupid thing to say, however, considering he is running for President.

Originally posted by nycflasher
That National Secutrity is the Bush Administration's job...for now?

Does seem like a stange/stupid thing to say, however, considering he is running for President.

NYC you are a moron. He is running for President and it is common for the nominees to be briefed on things important to the country during an election as he MIGHT actually get elected! doh!

Originally posted by freeandfun1
NYC you are a moron. He is running for President and it is common for the nominees to be briefed on things important to the country during an election as he MIGHT actually get elected! doh!

bwwaahahaha :) Don't hold back...tell us how you really feel :)

Agreed - it seems like NYC is qualifying an excuse for Kerry; He's got time to par-tay, but no time for the details; like keeping abreast of NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY issues. :)

KERRY PASSES UP TERROR BRIEFING: 'I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME'

Kerry would rather rub elbows with the stars than get a briefing on a possible terrorist attack.

You can see where his priorities lie.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Probably that he does not want to know the details, then when it happens, he can say it was all a Right Wing conspiracy to take the election.
:cof:

actually, that is what I was thinking too. Excellent point.

Forum List

Back