You Dems pay $1,000 a plate for this???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Comrade, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=22&art_id=qw1089356762832B226

:cuckoo:

Kerry has a MAN! :gay:

Laughing at myths created by their own leadership is quite natural... a nervous release over growing doubts about how stupid Bush can be given the improving indicators on all aspects. The emotional validation from hearing and cheering on in unison the remaining hope that "Bush is STILL stupid" validates everything the left has come to rely upon. This particular myth is old enough to be presented in this rally as a rallying call.

Yippee! Look at the stupid monkey Bush wave at the blind man!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/652693/posts

Nobody cares what really happened. Validation of convictions is paramount.

'America needs more Bush' was kind of "haha" 15 years ago, remember? I guess it was still a dumb joke then... we all pretty much thought of the joke ourselves, on our own, nasty as we are.

It's now a really stupid ass joke to bring up among those 20 or older. I have no idea if this was supposed to be plain stupid or the insinuation that any woman in the white house was stupid. Either way everyone was insulted and Whoopie's career is over.

Seems to me the Democratic candidates are fine using these artists, so far. Here we have the media covering for the Democrats and distances her comments from the party line. All in all the Democrats are 7.5 Million richer and have some good media scandal to get attention to the Democrats..

:eek: ... No refunds? What a rip.

Was Whoopie's routine condescending and crass before or is this some kind of career suicide on her part?

Actually, that could be funny if only I could erase the image of her huge naked ass out of my mind.

Get out your shit-list people... grab a pen or pencil...

And Newman won't pay a dime in future earning beyond the interest income from his millions of personal assets. Fuck his salad dressing, I want to see his personal assets siezed by the state and distributed to the poor. I want to see his children raised alongside those who are funded by his "charitable" grant and want him whine about the government taking his wealth from his famility. Fuck him if he speaks for neither himself or any future income earner. What a fraud.

A Hollywood sex idol who starred as King Kong's little sex toy say someone else is self-serving and hypocritical? Lame.

LOL, another "brilliant" double-entendre, Bush is dumb like an egg-timer!

Say Chevy, why not a plastic turkey instead? Bush is dumb as the turkey baster and of course the kicker is we know he held some plastic turkey! An extra entendres every liberal has heard of and will understand.

See now since only INCOME tax is the issue in the party, what little risk these respective speakers for the Democrats have in personal financial drain is made up for renewed popularity and fame. Each are worth no less than a few million in personal, untaxable assests and funds. And however they feel guilty about such lifestyle, we're still specifically speaking of future taxes unrelated to the speakers in question.

Poor Newman feels guilty and is worried about how rich he has become. Can he speak for himself when he retains millions in assets and future royalty rights or is he actually going to speak for those who have yet to earn income and be taxed on their earnings? Maybe he's full of rubbish himself?

Whoopie seems to be suffering from signs of early dementia. Sure you can joke about Bush's stupidity, and even be unoriginal about it, you'll still get laughs from the Bush-hating left. But if turn those same stupid jokes against them and all Whoopie can do is take her millions and retire. When she becomes senile maybe we'll joke about her stupidity, too. Fair enough?

John Leguizamo in "Empire" played an an honorable and honest drug dealer for Crach in NYC. And see he tried to go legit but the moral of the story was that a White man and his greedy temptations ruined his life. Cue the comedian, John Leguizamo...

And then Bon Jovi? WTF?

It just amazes me the left attracts these famous and wealthy class of artists and film stars alll became politically active just as they found themselves out of the limelight. Why are so many populist speakers in entertainment business now chosen to represent the message of the Democratic party? Aren't we tired of this already?

2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I heard about this all today from Glenn Beck and rush. Its dispicable. And of course the media has tried to hide any tapes or quotes from the show itself. Completely dishonest. But what else is new huh?

3. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Yep. Drop an F-bomb on the senate floor in front of four or five people and you have no decency. Call someone a thug, a liar, or compare them to a woman's vagina and you're a super cool celebrity...or Chevy Chase.

4. phadras

phadras Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    What a bunch of absolute friggin' idiots. Are the Dem's attempting political suicide? To be seen on the same stage with the Hollywood freak weirdo left is exceeding stupid... Kerry and Eddie "The Kid", according to the omniprescient Whoopi, are seen being pumped up by people that hate the United States?

Bush/Cheney are going to wipe the floor with these two. ...
    I'm bettin' by 10% or more...landslide city.... I pity the idiot left they don't realize that this is their last gasp... Can't keep the 60' bullshit going forever... And I personally pity the poor sots that will vote for those two...

5. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Yet they are trying to not release the tape of the concert. Im sure they were taping it to get some commercials out of it yet we arent going to see the full footage thanks to the medias hypocracy.

6. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    <rant></rant>

7. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    That was a beautiful post there flasher. :rolleyes:

8. Jimmyeatworld

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I heard someone make a good point on this. Apparently some of the Dems spin doctors are trying to laugh this all off as "good, old fashioned, raucous campaigning".

Really? What would they would call it if Toby Keith, Bruce Willis, Bo Derek, Travis Tritt and the like held a Republican fundraiser and compared Hilary Clinton's name to a certain part of the female body?

9. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    If Hillary's last name were Bush, it would have already been done...

10. Jimmyeatworld

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    It wouldn't have to be Bush and that wasn't the question. I seriously doubt it would ever have happened in public like that, but if it had Democrats would be screaming from mountain tops.