You guys says Obama does not support Israel? oh really? lol

Yours doesn't prove he is. But it does prove he didn't give enough for the rate of inflation experienced the last 10 years of the previous agreement, since he didn't give enough to cover that same rate for the next 10. And he would have had a fight, even among most Dems if he attempted to do anything less than this.
Read my post
Obama doesn't support Israel.

Which doesn't matter anymore, now, does is?

He's irrelevant

funny how you ignored my link which is normal of you Israel shills.:biggrin::blahblah:

that doesnt disprove Obama is a supporter of Israel.lol

someone farted in here.^:9: Lipish is another paid shill to add to ignore.

okay you are not even on topic of what a supporter he is of Israel so Im done with you.

He's irrelevant

funny how you ignored my link which is normal of you Israel shills.:biggrin::blahblah:

Ignoring the link from a site called Electronic Intifada?

Oh, the nerve of me..!
oh there are too many others out there that have it as well but why post them for an Israle paid shill like you?:rofl:

How much are you being paid? can we compare salaries?

That being said, the fact that money was offered doesn't change the general policy of Obama, which was to ruin almost any supportable thing in the Mid East.

Cash doesn't cover screw ups.

Okay I hear all you pro Israel supporters here always talking about how Obama is the worst president ever mainly because he does not support Israel.Oh really? Better get your facts straight.comedy gold.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Obama hands Israel the largest military aid deal in history

Perhaps he was feeling magnanimous by giving them a fighting chance before throwing them under the bus with the UN before walking out the door. You do realize that what he did painted a target on their back with every Jew hating Muslim country surrounding them don't you? With friends like that.......

oh the Israel shill apologists.:badgrin:

Okay I hear all you pro Israel supporters here always talking about how Obama is the worst president ever mainly because he does not support Israel.Oh really? Better get your facts straight.comedy gold.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Perhaps he was feeling magnanimous by giving them a fighting chance before throwing them under the bus with the UN before walking out the door. You do realize that what he did painted a target on their back with every Jew hating Muslim country surrounding them don't you? With friends like that.......

Oh the anti-Semite leftists.

Oh the anti-Semite leftists.

yep another paid shill of Israel.lol i guess true jewish people if Israel who have condemed the zioniost government are anti semite leftists as well?

you paid shills of Israel crack me up to know end when you are nacked up against the wall with nowhere to run.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He's irrelevant

Oh, the nerve of me..!
oh there are too many others out there that have it as well but why post them for an Israle paid shill like you?:rofl:

That being said, the fact that money was offered doesn't change the general policy of Obama, which was to ruin almost any supportable thing in the Mid East.

You don't need to like our President, I'm sure you will like Trump , he is the head of the ZOG. You have messed up the middle east, but jews mess up most countries they enter.

Why are we paying you 3.8 billion a year, WHY? are you ever going to be independent or just a drain on the US.

whats really hysterical about all you nuts that keep evading how Trump is no different than Obama is when I always spoke about how Obamas corruption was expansion of what Bush got started.i never once heard all those years things like Bush is history.:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3: oh my,the racists of people here.

Righttt-
Barack Obama in clash with Donald Trump after 'abandoning' Israel as UN passes resolution against Palestinian settlements
Obama Threatens to Cut US Support at UN in Israeli Interview – InvestmentWatch
Lessons from Operation Protective Edge: Israel to Rely Less on US Arms after Obama Halts Weapons Shipments

Yours doesn't prove he is. But it does prove he didn't give enough for the rate of inflation experienced the last 10 years of the previous agreement, since he didn't give enough to cover that same rate for the next 10. And he would have had a fight, even among most Dems if he attempted to do anything less than this.
Read my post

He's irrelevant

that doesnt disprove Obama is a supporter of Israel.lol

someone farted in here.^:9: Lipish is another paid shill to add to ignore.

okay you are not even on topic of what a supporter he is of Israel so Im done with you.

He's irrelevant

Oh, the nerve of me..!

You don't need to like our President, I'm sure you will like Trump , he is the head of the ZOG. You have messed up the middle east, but jews mess up most countries they enter.

Why are we paying you 3.8 billion a year, WHY? are you ever going to be independent or just a drain on the US.

what i cant understand is WHY all the years when I was comparing Obama to Bush how they were so much alike,I never once heard in all those years thank god Bush is history,now when I say Trump is no different than Obama,they dont want to talk about him but wanted to talk about Bush?:wtf::rolleyes-41: sounds like racists to me.i mean I did not like Obama either but I dont evade facts how he was a supporter of Israel and how Trump is as well.:rolleyes-41:

Oh, the nerve of me..!

what i cant understand is WHY all the years when I was comparing Obama to Bush how they were so much alike,I never once heard in all those years thank god Bush is history,now when I say Trump is no different than Obama,they dont want to talk about him but wanted to talk about Bush?:wtf::rolleyes-41: sounds like racists to me.i mean I did not like Obama either but I dont evade facts how he was a supporter of Israel and how Trump is as well.:rolleyes-41:
So my links in your mind shows he supported Israel. Lol Got it.

He's irrelevant

Oh, the nerve of me..!

Why are you askine ME that quastion? Ask your government.

Forum List

Back