You guys says Obama does not support Israel? oh really? lol

considering the rate of inflation it is actually lower over 10 years.

Obungles is soooooo yesterday. Thank God

nice game of dodgeball that he DID support Israel same as all presidents since LBJ have.:up:

He's history so who cares?

nice game of dodgeball that you cant admit you were wrong.lol

Well first you'd have to find where I said anything about Obama and Israel....think hard now, Obamabot

Okay maybe not you,but I have seen sooooo many others here such as paid shill Lupish that are Israel supporters say they cant stand Obama which is weird since he was indeed a supporter of Israel.:rofl::haha::cuckoo:

There is neither jew nor gentile, Remember that Christians. That is from Paul , and so did he really think Jesus was a jew or a gentile???

Yours doesn't prove he is. But it does prove he didn't give enough for the rate of inflation experienced the last 10 years of the previous agreement, since he didn't give enough to cover that same rate for the next 10. And he would have had a fight, even among most Dems if he attempted to do anything less than this.
Read my post
Obama doesn't support Israel.

Which doesn't matter anymore, now, does is?

He's irrelevant

funny how you ignored my link which is normal of you Israel shills.:biggrin::blahblah:

that doesnt disprove Obama is a supporter of Israel.lol

Israel has never been happy with a US president, you could give them the world and they'd still complain. Obama did not like the slaughter of innocents and the big open prison of Gaza and the continuation of the ongoing illegal settlements, my opinion, he was not aggressive enough with them.

Okay I hear all you pro Israel supporters here always talking about how Obama is the worst president ever mainly because he does not support Israel.Oh really? Better get your facts straight.comedy gold.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Obama hands Israel the largest military aid deal in history

Perhaps he was feeling magnanimous by giving them a fighting chance before throwing them under the bus with the UN before walking out the door. You do realize that what he did painted a target on their back with every Jew hating Muslim country surrounding them don't you? With friends like that.......

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443327/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back