You guys need to stop using anything Google

I just worked 4 days on a video project to have Youtube tell me I can't upload it unless I give them a phone number.

It's none of their freaking business who I am or what my phone number is.

Every website Google buys and destroys they put their big bother data collection crap in it.

Except for Youtube, I use nothing Google, and you know what? I still do what ever the hell I want on the internet.

Here's a news flash, you don't "Google" crap on the internet, the same way I don't "Toyota" to work.

Seriously, you guys need to stop giving large companies your info.

Google needs to die.

No, it's none of their business what your phone number is, unless you want to go on their website, in which case it suddenly does become their business.

No, it's none of their business what your phone number is, unless you want to go on their website, in which case it suddenly does become their business.
It is their business, because they own the site he wants to share with. He is free to select another business to work with.

I just worked 4 days on a video project to have Youtube tell me I can't upload it unless I give them a phone number.

Every website Google buys and destroys they put their big bother data collection crap in it.

Except for Youtube, I use nothing Google, and you know what? I still do what ever the hell I want on the internet.

Here's a news flash, you don't "Google" crap on the internet, the same way I don't "Toyota" to work.

Google needs to die.

Or you can just use a different service. Personally, I'm not of the opinion that anything I don't care to use must be destroyed.

Every website Google buys and destroys they put their big bother data collection crap.

Google needs to die.

I read that Google is up to no good again but gmail is my email and don't want to change it. I have a cell phone with a good number but never use it to answer incoming calls and only to place outgoing calls.

Last edited:
Ever happen to surf the net, don't have anything with Google clicked, click something on some page, and for some unknown reason Google pops up (the link I clicked was not a Google search)?

Happened to me quite a few times.

Google needs to die.

Let me know what your phone number is and I'll tell google to stop asking for it.

If you don't want to use a google service then you should do exactly what you did, go somewhere else. That's what a free market is all about.

You don't need to freak out and call for google's demise though. Obviously more people disagree with you than agree, which is why google is as big as they are. If a majority of people agreed with you, google wouldn't be asking.

If you don't want to use a google service then you should do exactly what you did, go somewhere else. That's what a free market is all about.

You don't need to freak out and call for google's demise though. Obviously more people disagree with you than agree, which is why google is as big as they are. If a majority of people agreed with you, google wouldn't be asking.
Google's reach is much bigger than people using their search engine or YouTube. They get data about all kinds of internet users, including ones that never use their direct services.

Google's reach is much bigger than people using their search engine or YouTube. They get data about all kinds of internet users, including ones that never use their direct services.

And If a majority of people cared, Google would stop. Obviously, they don't.

Google needs to die.
”It's none of their freaking business who I am or what my phone number is.”

LOLOL

You dumbshit, it’s their business. Don’t like their rules? Too fucking bad.

2s0blvo.jpg

...too bad for YouTube, they won't get my videos

is there any other way of posting videos for EVERYONE to see like youtube does without going through them?

I don't think a majority of people cared at the beginning phase of all major historical changes. What is your point?

You can't escape Google.

I bought a new Note 9 today and it is infested with Google shit. The alternative of course is Apple but they employed child slave labor at one point so they can go fuck themselves

thank you,I knew i was letting the government track me by going through google but i did not know how else to google something,i will DUCK things now instead thanks to you.you are a try patriot for helping us out,wish everybody knew about that site you gave us.
`
If your really serious about online security, do your research and get a good VPN or virtual private network that not only hides your IP but also does end to end encryption. It costs a few bucks but well worth it.

I don't think a majority of people cared at the beginning phase of all major historical changes. What is your point?

Minds need to be changed before google will change. Otherwise you're just pissing in the wind.

Conservatives cheering the Patriot Act but jeering Google isn't going to change any minds.

You can't escape Google.

I bought a new Note 9 today and it is infested with Google shit. The alternative of course is Apple but they employed child slave labor at one point so they can go fuck themselves
Well, you are buying a google product...

Not sure what you expected to be on it. I do wish bloatware had died in the 90's like it should have. Have no idea why they pack such nonsense onto your device - no one actually uses any of it.

Forum List

Back