You ever trust someone YET?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to share my knowledge AND experience if a person when trust someone completely without any doubt at end you would get result either a lesson for your life or a very good person.

In other words when a person cheats or make a fraud than you will never forget what he did in your entire life. But when a person become honest and remain royal to you than you will admit he is trust worthy person.

But in our society where people thinks one can do his business or work without speaking lie’s than his is doing mistake and spoiling Islam image.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I dont trust anybody. Safer that way and you dont get disappointed.

gotta trust someone....cant do all this living mal alone...but that does not mean you have to trust everyone...i trust very few people...but those i trust ...i trust completely

Yes. And the basis of trust is having faith in that person. There are varying levels of trust and the ultimate level is complete trust. That is a very special thing that few people can do but does happen. I have trusted a few people like that in my life and it is a good thing. However, some people are not trustworthy and you can get hurt but that is part of life and living and learning.

Life without trust is a lonely life and when someone does not trust anyone they are invariable lonely. Take a chance, you may get hurt but you may also find joy and happiness in knowing that there ia person you can talk to or be with that is with you and whatever happens they will be on your side.

There is only one person I trust in this world. Everyone else is out to get me.

I want to share my knowledge AND experience if a person when trust someone completely without any doubt at end you would get result either a lesson for your life or a very good person.

In other words when a person cheats or make a fraud than you will never forget what he did in your entire life. But when a person become honest and remain royal to you than you will admit he is trust worthy person.

But in our society where people thinks one can do his business or work without speaking lie’s than his is doing mistake and spoiling Islam image.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

The Prohibition of Being Loyal Friends with Disbelievers

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Western culture is loosely based on the unspoken agreement that we can trust each other to not kill each other for matters of conscience. Islam requires the killing of people who have a different idea.
the 2 ideas are incompatible

Western culture is loosely based on the unspoken agreement that we can trust each other to not kill each other for matters of conscience. Islam requires the killing of people who have a different idea.
the 2 ideas are incompatible

Forum List

Back