You Democrats Don't Really Think You're Going To Win -

Who cares if a gun nut now has 20 guns instead of 10?

Fewer Americans are now owning guns

- do you? You, your media and your president are outside America.

2015: The Year of the Gun

no we don't------some of us are even thinking of voting <gasp> RIGHT
----the only time I ever voted right----was in a local election------My right
shoulder ACHED for a year. I do not like Hillary. I never liked her (of course I never heard of her until bill "got in"-----but----for no reason that I could have PIN-POINTED---she annoyed me..........that feeling INCREASED with time. I do not
like any of the demo contenders and not entirely excited over any of the repubs....
but--------trump is, at least ......DIFFERENT

trump is no different than anyone else, he's just magnified 10 fold over all other politicians....

The leftist surge in American has pretty much run its course. The incompentence of Obama, the Beast, Wasserman-Shultz, Pelosi and Reid guaranteed it would be short-lived.

The leftist surge in American has pretty much run its course. The incompentence of Obama, the Beast, Wasserman-Shultz, Pelosi and Reid guaranteed it would be short-lived.
Yup. The pendulum always swings back.
Patriotic Americans are going to turn out and vote for Trump in historic numbers. There is no way in hell they will let the White Trailer Trash Cocaine Smuggling Sexual Predators Common Thieves......and worse, Clintons back into the White house. No way!

I bet Obama bought a bunch of stock of firearm manufacturers in 2008. He's just been working on making himself a lot of money.
He has hedgefunders buying $40 million dollar Hawaiian beachfront properties for him. He can't even afford the taxes on it. He's gonna have to stay busy extorting money from white businesses like Al Sharpton.

Forum List

Back