you can't make this shit up

Just wait.

Janene Garofolo, Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, and Sheryl Crow are going to create a Celebu-Bodyshield line to protect the illegals.

I used to have the most interesting thoughts about Stephen Seagal. I bet I have seen each of his movies a dozen times.

Then he did that reality show where he plays at being a cop, because he can. Now this.

In all of my fantasies, Stephan Seagal never once played the part of a vapid, out of shape, overaged publicity whore.

Reality sucks.

really...you poor thing...

now kurt russell is da bomb....

that is one snake

"America's toughest sheriff," Phoenix's Joe Arpaio, is creating an armed "Immigration Posse" to combat illegal immigration, and Hollywood actors Steven Seagal and Lou Ferrigno, along with Dick Tracy and Wyatt Earp, have signed up.

Fighting Justice Department accusations that his office discriminated against illegal immigrants during arrests, Sheriff Arpaio said the civilian posse of more than 50 members gives citizens a chance to fight the problem inundating their border state.

'Toughest sheriff' recruits big names for border 'posse' - Washington Times

:eusa_eh:

Screw the Hollywood types. Let's get the tough talking radio and TV crowd out there. Send in Laura, Rush, Sean, Savage, Coutler, Palin, Beck, etc. They can form their own squad. Perhaps we have the makings of a new relaity show. Palin's Posse. Beck's Brigade. Rush's Renegades. Hannity's Hooligans.

"America's toughest sheriff," Phoenix's Joe Arpaio, is creating an armed "Immigration Posse" to combat illegal immigration, and Hollywood actors Steven Seagal and Lou Ferrigno, along with Dick Tracy and Wyatt Earp, have signed up.

Fighting Justice Department accusations that his office discriminated against illegal immigrants during arrests, Sheriff Arpaio said the civilian posse of more than 50 members gives citizens a chance to fight the problem inundating their border state.

Good for Sheriff Arpaio!! He's not alone in setting up posses. There are other border posses already in Arizona. If the government won't do its job ....

Hey, Samson - I KNOW you remember the "Patriot" guy from ADA and GS boards - what was that group in AZ he joined a couple years back?

Screw the Hollywood types. Let's get the tough talking radio and TV crowd out there. Send in Laura, Rush, Sean, Savage, Coutler, Palin, Beck, etc. They can form their own squad. Perhaps we have the makings of a new relaity show. Palin's Posse. Beck's Brigade. Rush's Renegades. Hannity's Hooligans.

Yeah, but first you would have to pull them off of their asses, away from the desert bar, leave their tour buses behind and ask them to actually do something.

Thats a tougher nut to crack.

Bitch,

Joe Arpaio is not "America's toughest sheriff."

chuck%20norris.jpg

as if...two words

andy taylor

550AndyTaylor.jpg

Pfffft. Sammo Law! Wait, he might be an illegal alien. Somebody check his status.

View attachment 12082

Yeah, but first you would have to pull them off of their asses, away from the desert bar, leave their tour buses behind and ask them to actually do something.

I'm thinking they can just drive along the border broadcasting from their air conditioned mobile bunker and talk them back across the border. They can shoot promotional t-shirts out of air cannons on top of the vehicle.

Would the illegals take it as a sign of weakness if Beck starts weeping?

Last edited:

I'm thinking they can just drive along the border broadcasting from their air conditioned mobile bunker and talk them back across the border. They can shoot promotional t-shirts out of air cannons on top of the vehicle.

As long as the mobile bunker has their faces plastered on the outside, I think they'll go for it.

No to mention having to face down Chris Matthews and the drooling, sputtering staff of MSNBC

you can't make this shit up

Actually, I am pretty confident that I could have made it up.

If the Federal Government won't enforce it's own laws then who will? The Government says we don't need guns, we don't need to "take the law into your own hands" because we have this great Law Enforcement branch to enforce laws and keep us safe.

Well they're aren't doing they're jobs and accusing us off being criminals by wanting the existing laws enforced. The nerve of us!

You can't make this shit up!

Well, you have to understand, the Federal Government is far too busy touching our junk at airports, making sure we don't put coffee in our cocktails, and dictating what light bulbs we can use to be bothered with enforcing border security.

Well, you have to understand, the Federal Government is far too busy touching our junk at airports, making sure we don't put coffee in our cocktails, and dictating what light bulbs we can use to be bothered with enforcing border security.

Frankly, I view "touching our junk at airports" as the only thing they've done right in the past 30 years.:redface:

I used to have the most interesting thoughts about Stephen Seagal. I bet I have seen each of his movies a dozen times.

Then he did that reality show where he plays at being a cop, because he can. Now this.

In all of my fantasies, Stephan Seagal never once played the part of a vapid, out of shape, overaged publicity whore.

Reality sucks.

really...you poor thing...

now kurt russell is da bomb....

that is one snake

He does nothing for me, bones. Goldie can have him. But feel free to suggest other fantasy celebrity lovers -- I have an opening now.

*Sad face*

The overweight and the undergifted? What would they do? Sit on illegals until they bored them to death?

The Government says we don't need guns,

*snip*

You can't make this shit up!
And yet you just did.
Educate yourselves:
Barack Obama on Gun Control
A Chicago nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and Obama took hard line:35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.
I can't make this shit up and I don't need to make this shit up! :lol:

I don't understand. It sounds like the author thinks that people volunteering to help enforce the law is a bad thing.

Is it b/c some old actors are helping or people with odd names are pitching in?

Forum List

Back