Westboro Baptist about to get their butts kicked

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
They came to Oklahoma to protest a military funeral and got their tires slashed. Then no one would fix their tires. :lol:

Members of Westboro Baptist Church find trouble in Oklahoma - KansasCity.com

Now in retaliation they say they are going to protest Oklahoma children's funerals.

Kan. Church Plans To Picket Child Funerals - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

Bring it on assholes. The welcome wagon will be waiting for you.

They are getting what they want, more media attention.

My dream would be nobody mention them anywhere, and I bet they would go away.

It's like the old saying, "If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody's there, does it make any sound?"

It's like the old saying, "If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody's there, does it make any sound?"

I agree.... but its nice to fantcize. :wink_2:

They came to Oklahoma to protest a military funeral and got their tires slashed. Then no one would fix their tires. :lol:

Now in retaliation they say they are going to protest Oklahoma children's funerals.

Kan. Church Plans To Picket Child Funerals - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

So true, but I understand kwc57 letting us know what happened. I look for the day when they truly go DOWN!

Eventually one of these Westboro Baptist Church members is going to end up getting hurt real bad. They should be smart enough to know this. There will be very little, if any, sympathy for them when this happens.

How on earth can they afford to travel around like this? Do the members fund these expeditions on their own?

And why is such lunacy seemingly concentrated in rural Kansas? Could they have a network of idiots around the country funneling cash to them?

On one hand, I agree with you EZ. But on the other, why should one more family of a fallen soldier have to endure their protests in the hopes they will go away.

How on earth can they afford to travel around like this? Do the members fund these expeditions on their own?

And why is such lunacy seemingly concentrated in rural Kansas? Could they have a network of idiots around the country funneling cash to them?

Most of them are lawyers...

You've got to be kidding! They hold post graduate degrees, have passed the Bar exam and yet are so stupid and rude to conduct they vile protests?

Not that I think attorneys are a totally ethical and wise group. But even lawyers could figure out that Fred Phelps is not a spiritual leader so much as one of the biggest assholes in America (which would put him high in the running for Biggest Asshole on Earth!)

You've got to be kidding! They hold post graduate degrees, have passed the Bar exam and yet are so stupid and rude to conduct they vile protests?

Not that I think attorneys are a totally ethical and wise group. But even lawyers could figure out that Fred Phelps is not a spiritual leader so much as one of the biggest assholes in America (which would put him high in the running for Biggest Asshole on Earth!)

I wish I was kidding. Fred Phelps is a disgusting excuse for a human being.
He has been disbarred....but I think he has 14 children, of which 11 are lawyers..

Fred Phelps

He also has run for office many times with the Democratic Party...

Democratic Party

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[22] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[23] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[24][unreliable source?] and 1997.[25]
Support for Al Gore

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party primary election.[26] In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".[27] Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.[28] According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[8] Gore spokesman Dag Vega declined to comment, saying "We are not dignifying those stories with a response."[29]
Saddam Hussein

In 2003, before the fall of Saddam Hussein during the Iraq War, Phelps wrote a letter to Saddam praising his regime for being, in his opinion, "the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets."[30]
Anyway...read up..

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has been disbarred....but I think he has 14 children, of which 11 are lawyers..

Fred Phelps

Democratic Party

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[22] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[23] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[24][unreliable source?] and 1997.[25]
Support for Al Gore

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party primary election.[26] In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".[27] Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.[28] According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[8] Gore spokesman Dag Vega declined to comment, saying "We are not dignifying those stories with a response."[29]
Saddam Hussein

In 2003, before the fall of Saddam Hussein during the Iraq War, Phelps wrote a letter to Saddam praising his regime for being, in his opinion, "the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets."[30]
Anyway...read up..

Yep, Fred Phelps, democrat

Fred Phelps

Democratic Party

Support for Al Gore

Saddam Hussein

Anyway...read up..

Only problem is that he is no more Democrat than he iBaptist and as a Baptist and former Democrat many moons ago, I know what I'm talking about.

While they're running around the country, protesting, wouldn't it be cool if their fucking church burned down... and the firefighters were unavailable.

Fred Phelps

Anyway...read up..

Only problem is that he is no more Democrat than he iBaptist and as a Baptist and former Democrat many moons ago, I know what I'm talking about.
i agree
but i also remember some trying to pin him on the GOP, i think it is hilarious that that asswipe is a democrat and a Gore supporter
:lol:

Forum List

Back