you can't make this shit up

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
"America's toughest sheriff," Phoenix's Joe Arpaio, is creating an armed "Immigration Posse" to combat illegal immigration, and Hollywood actors Steven Seagal and Lou Ferrigno, along with Dick Tracy and Wyatt Earp, have signed up.

Fighting Justice Department accusations that his office discriminated against illegal immigrants during arrests, Sheriff Arpaio said the civilian posse of more than 50 members gives citizens a chance to fight the problem inundating their border state.

'Toughest sheriff' recruits big names for border 'posse' - Washington Times

:eusa_eh:

Watch it Martin..

Sherrif Joe is after your ass

martian1.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have the most interesting thoughts about Stephen Seagal. I bet I have seen each of his movies a dozen times.

Then he did that reality show where he plays at being a cop, because he can. Now this.

In all of my fantasies, Stephan Seagal never once played the part of a vapid, out of shape, overaged publicity whore.

Reality sucks.

"America's toughest sheriff," Phoenix's Joe Arpaio, is creating an armed "Immigration Posse" to combat illegal immigration, and Hollywood actors Steven Seagal and Lou Ferrigno, along with Dick Tracy and Wyatt Earp, have signed up.

Fighting Justice Department accusations that his office discriminated against illegal immigrants during arrests, Sheriff Arpaio said the civilian posse of more than 50 members gives citizens a chance to fight the problem inundating their border state.

'Toughest sheriff' recruits big names for border 'posse' - Washington Times

facepalm.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9rVRuehGU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9rVRuehGU[/ame]Thunderbirds!

Last edited:

Bitch,

Joe Arpaio is not "America's toughest sheriff."

chuck%20norris.jpg

Forum List

Back