you can't grow your own food and consume for a group party or for your family

I bet they probably have gardens too. Time for more raids on these outlaws. Seriously,wtf is wrong with our Government? Don't they have anything better to do than raid innocent American Citizens who are obviously no threat to our Nation? My God,get a life!

No they dont. How many branches of government are there just to protect us by guarding us??

DOT
ATF
FBI
CIA
DHS
SS
Air Marshals
Federal Marshals
DEA
TSA
State Police
Local Police
County Police

Sheesh I am sure if I thought about it I could come up with more!

Next,Big Government will probably ban smoking in all privately owned restaurants & bars too. Oh wait,they already did that. Yea Big Government is so awesome.

I beg to differ I think America is on alert. You have to understand New Orleans. I know that I'm from Canada but a lot of Americans don't understand my unique knowledge of southern turf. I pretty well lived south because I was a louisiana catahoula breeder.

First thing I learned and I've never in all my years in rock and roll ever, ever had a moment where I couldn't walk into a black neighborhood and have a blast, party down and just had fun.....not so the 9th ward.

Holy shit. First thing, black, white whatever everyone tells you don't go into the 9th.

Well the UN prop was have preachers tell the impoverished to give up there guns. Stupid asswipe ministers went into the 9th and begged everyone to give up their guns to the police.

Some lawsuits are still outstanding on this. The cops just started seizing legally owned weapons.

Crazy but true. People are still trying to get back the guns those bastards seized.
NO ONE willingly gives up thier rights unless they are either uneducated or just plain stupid....or a willing accomplice.:eusa_shhh:

You should check out the UN protocols. Frightening.

The U.N. CAN KISS MY RED WHITE AND BLUE 50 STAR ASS.

nor for your livestock

You have all the signs of a dictatorship but what are you going to do? My guess is talk about voting someone out of office. Voting has not worked. so what do you do, talk about what happen at the cardasian wedding or what happen on one of the distraction tv shows.
Nevada Heath District Raids Picnic 2/2 - YouTube
Nevada Heath District Raids Picnic 1/2 - YouTube

Seriously?

OWS is making and selling food is the FDA or the Health Department checking on them? :eusa_eh: Is the Health Department assuring they are washing their hands after defecating in the park and on cop cars before making and selling food?

When they come to collect your guns and ammo then you have only one choice, and that is to keep the guns and give them the bullets one at a time.

One thing bring a few body bags when they come.

Its all fantasy anyway. Pigs wont go to work if there is an uprising, and the military will not engage in combat with Americans. It all comes down to unified resistance.

They think we will be apathetic to the end and accept totalatarianism as a vehicle for peace and prosperity.

Wrongo.
Don't forget about New Orleans always remember New Orleans, Remember it as you would 9/11 or December 7. Cops killed unarmed people for no reason there

CaféAuLait;4401395 said:
Was money charged for this food?

They did charge for food but the interesting part is this:

Interestingly, had the Bledsoes sold memberships to a supper club that night instead of tickets for dinner, it would've been considered a private event and not subject to the health district inspection.

I-Team: From Farm to Fork

Thanks,
I read thru some of the links and could not find out from them if it was sold food or not.
The links seemed to be evading that point.

Next,Big Government will probably ban smoking in all privately owned restaurants & bars too. Oh wait,they already did that. Yea Big Government is so awesome.

And I thank them for that. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Addicts not so much.

Why are you thanking them? These are privately owned businesses that pay their Taxes as required by law. The Government should not have had the authority to ban smoking in their businesses. No one is forced to eat in a restaurant or bar that allows smoking. They just took more of our freedom & liberty away and you're thanking them for it. See,that mentality is exactly what's wrong with our country. Thank you Big Government Nanny State,may i have another. Crazy stuff. :cuckoo:

Why are you thanking them? These are privately owned businesses that pay their Taxes as required by law. The Government should not have had the authority to ban smoking in their businesses. No one is forced to eat in a restaurant or bar that allows smoking. They just took more of our freedom & liberty away and you're thanking them for it. See,that mentality is exactly what's wrong with our country. Thank you Big Government Nanny State,may i have another. Crazy stuff. :cuckoo:

Damn is she here? Here we go the idiot patrol follows.

This legislation did not pass. Although it scare the American People on how far congress would allow a special group to suceed. It is in my opinion that if it had passes congress was going to put my grandma who shares her organges with the neighbors every year in jail!

The whole idea is absurd. Many local communities have gardens---that share food.

When the peasants are denied sharing their crop with friends and family...there is always a revolt.

Was money charged for this food?

Man...it doesn't matter how far the extremist go....you alway there with them?

Have you no mind of your own to say otherwise?

One wonders just how extremist you are. I'm still trying to figure out what legislation you are talking about.

This legislation did not pass. Although it scare the American People on how far congress would allow a special group to suceed. It is in my opinion that if it had passes congress was going to put my grandma who shares her organges with the neighbors every year in jail!

The whole idea is absurd. Many local communities have gardens---that share food.

When the peasants are denied sharing their crop with friends and family...there is always a revolt.

Last edited:
One thing bring a few body bags when they come.

Its all fantasy anyway. Pigs wont go to work if there is an uprising, and the military will not engage in combat with Americans. It all comes down to unified resistance.

They think we will be apathetic to the end and accept totalatarianism as a vehicle for peace and prosperity.

Wrongo.
Don't forget about New Orleans always remember New Orleans, Remember it as you would 9/11 or December 7. Cops killed unarmed people for no reason there

Cops killed people in waco texas to, and if you go to youtube you can find more video's of pigs killing Americans. Tons of video's of pigs beating Americans. Thats just what common people know about, it doesnt touch the stuff that has been buried or that doesnt have leaked video etc.

No pigs most certianly do not protect and serve the population. They protect and serve themselves and thats it. They are a gang like the crips and the bloods, except they well funded and backed by the government.

Laws only apply to common citizens, thats why you will see pigs pulling over every car without a seatbest, but fraud and treason go uninvestigated, and unpunished.

Wrongo.

Cops killed people in waco texas to, and if you go to youtube you can find more video's of pigs killing Americans. Tons of video's of pigs beating Americans. Thats just what common people know about, it doesnt touch the stuff that has been buried or that doesnt have leaked video etc.

No pigs most certianly do not protect and serve the population. They protect and serve themselves and thats it. They are a gang like the crips and the bloods, except they well funded and backed by the government.

Laws only apply to common citizens, thats why you will see pigs pulling over every car without a seatbest, but fraud and treason go uninvestigated, and unpunished.

True cops did kill people in Waco, but the cops I am talking about in New Orleans killed unarmed non threatening citizens.

True cops did kill people in Waco, but the cops I am talking about in New Orleans killed unarmed non threatening citizens.

Police Shoot Unarmed Man in the Back Execution Style in CA Local News Report - YouTube

Simple youtube search for police brutality shows the blue gang members protecting and serving -not-

I applaud them...if you cannot see why people do not want to breath in unsafe air, that is your problem.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: for smoke free laws.

I applaud them...if you cannot see why people do not want to breath in unsafe air, that is your problem.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: for smoke free laws.

The same people that think government should issue a mandate here have problems with government issuing mandates on homsexuals and loose women.

Thats the problem with liberals on both sides of the isle, they all want big government, but they want big government to serve them and there ideology at the expense of everyone else.

Ron Paul 2012, cause the federal government doesnt have the right to issue mandates to anyone.

Forum List

Back