You cannot serve two masters; you must pick – God or Satan

R

rdean

The head of Alabama’s court system, an employee of notoriously anti-gay Chief Justice Roy Moore, has sent a letter to Gov. Robert Bentley and other state elected officials urging them to defy the Supreme Court’s marriage equality ruling or else “become complicit in the takeover by the wicked,” reports AL.

“Public officials are ministers of God assigned the duty of punishing the wicked and protecting the righteous,” Win Johnson, director of legal staff at the state’s Administrative Office of the Court, wrote to the elected officials in a letter obtained by the newspaper. “If the public officials decide to officially approve of the acts of the wicked, they must logically not protect the righteous from the wicked. In fact, they must become protectors of the wicked. You cannot serve two masters; you must pick – God or Satan.”

You can read the full letter here:

Roy Moore s Lawyer Demands Alabama Defy Wicked SCOTUS Ruling Choose God Or Satan Right Wing Watch

Remember when I said Republicans want to make this a religious nation and all the USMB Republicans who said that was a lie and it was retarded? Are they in denial or lying. It has to be one or the other. You can't serve two masters.

Once again the state of my birth is a world-class embarrassment. There has never been any news story out of that miserable hellhole that makes the place look good.

oh no. :eusa_pray:make it stop.
2016 Election will be "Freedom VS Tyranny". thats how the GOP should market it.

NO kidding. holy smokes. from some leftwing hate site calling themselves rightwing watch.
these people still won't get it THAT the people voted out THEIR PARTY from control of Congress in two HISTORIC MIDTERM elections and want to act as if people are still IN LOVE with them. this is why you see nothing but dirt from these leftwing sites. they HAVE NOTHING ELSE

NO kidding. holy smokes. from some leftwing hate site calling themselves rightwing watch.
these people still won't get it THAT the people voted out THEIR PARTY from control of Congress in two HISTORIC MIDTERM elections and want to act as if people are still IN LOVE with them. this is why you see nothing but dirt from these leftwing sites. they HAVE NOTHING ELSE
we can only pray for a dream ticket that will take Florida/Rust Belt/and the West. I am still pushing for a Rubio/Walker Ticket, but I also love Cruz. we just have to wait and see how things are going in those 7/8 purple states come Aug/Sept .

we can only pray for a dream ticket that will take Florida/Rust Belt/and the West. I am still pushing for a Rubio/Walker Ticket, but I also love Cruz. we just have to wait and see how things are going in those 7/8 purple states come Aug/Sept .

I am Praying they vote this nasty party out of our lives COMPLETELY come 2016
they started with Congress and I think crap like this thread, was one of many reason why.
so let them keep it up .

they started with Congress and I think crap like this thread, was one of many reason why.
so let them keep it up .
these Hillary polls have got to be fake. does anyone really believe she will get more votes than our top 3/4 candidates?

so let them keep it up .
You are as stupid as they come. It's a two-party system. One in, one out, repeat.

I generally serve filet mignon. And it certainly is heaven. Unless its a little overdone.

I can't believe Pat Robertson hasn't linked the shark attacks off North Carolina with the SC rulings last week.

And now...THIS.
Dolphin Leaps Into Family s Boat Breaks Mom s Ankles - NBC News

Oh lawd mista fawd. Now the friendly dolphin is attacking innocent boaters. Its a sure sign of the A Pack O' Lips.

Except letters from the GOP.

Forum List

Back