you cannot base of color of skin if there illegal

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
I don't know how clear that is. your going to assuming someone illegal cause there lantio or black or any other color for that matter other than white...

:eusa_whistle:

why can't you answer that question? cause you don't have a valid good reason is racist and racial profile police are lying through there teeth.

I don't know how clear that is. your going to assuming someone illegal cause there lantio or black or any other color for that matter other than white...

why can't you answer that question? cause you don't have a valid good reason is racist and racial profile police are lying through there teeth.

it is pretty unclear.

1) You haven't asked a question.

2) Nobody is assuming everyone that's not "white" is an illegal alien.

3) You're assuming you know what each and every one of us is thinking.

Why?

Normally a question is followed by a question mark like this (?) and the only one I see is you asking why a questions wasn't answered. Perhaps it wasn't answered because it was never asked.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you should seriously consider going back to grammer school.

I'm thinking English isn't your first language. I'm against illegals, regardless of color. There are illegal Irish in this country and they should be shipped home as well.

Normally a question is followed by a question mark like this (?) and the only one I see is you asking why a questions wasn't answered. Perhaps it wasn't answered because it was never asked.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you should seriously consider going back to grammer school.

Apart from the question mark, one would ordinarily expect to have words in the right order. :lol::lol::lol:

Jose Medina wondered if some of his family members or friends, some of whom are undocumented, would still be in El Mirage when he returned.

"I worry will my family live in peace," he said. "What good is keeping us safe here ... if we lose a part of what makes America so great? If we drive fear into our own peoples' hearts?"

I'm sorry, but if you are here illegally you are not an American. Breaking our laws isn't what made America so great. You want members of your family here, get them here legally. My brother fought for more than 20 years to get his mother in law here from Thailand. She died never being able to visit her own grandchild in their home. What makes ANYONE think they should have more rights than my brother's mother in law simply because they broke into this country illegally? My brother also served in our military in Vietnam. He wasn't thanked by the people in this country, he was derided for his service. Now you think this soldier should be able to have his family members here illegally? That's just crap. That's not justice, that's INJUSTICE. I demand justice in this country. THAT'S what made America great, it's time we got back to that principle.

There are illegal Irish in this country and they should be shipped home as well.

:eek::eek::eek:

WHERE??

leprechaun.jpg

There are illegal Irish in this country and they should be shipped home as well.

:eek::eek::eek:

WHERE??

leprechaun.jpg

read it and weep...

Illegal? Better if you're Irish - latimes.com

Quantcast

GREGORY RODRIGUEZ
Illegal? Better if you're Irish
An estimated 30,000 undocumented immigrants who aren't Latino live a more native-born life in New York.

I did read it.....and wept in frustration: WTF is Greg trying to say???

IMAGINE HILLARY Clinton holding up a T-shirt that read: "Legalize Mexicans." That's not going to happen, right?

Well, last month in Washington, at a rally hosted by the Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform, the leading Democratic candidate for president actually did have her picture taken holding a shirt that read: "Legalize the Irish." That's the lobby's in-your-face slogan, which says a lot about the role that race (and ethnicity) plays in the debate about illegal immigration. Latino activists bend over backward trying to cloak undocumented Mexican migrants in the slogan "We are America," but their Irish counterparts don't feel similarly obliged.

How does Hillary Clinton holding a t-shirt that says "Legalize the Irish" say a "lot about the role race plays in the debate aboud illegal immigration?"

Last edited:

I'm thinking English isn't your first language. I'm against illegals, regardless of color. There are illegal Irish in this country and they should be shipped home as well.
I think a lot of people would be stunned at the number of English/Aussie/South African illegals in the country.

But the rub there is that very few, if any, of them are involved in drug gang violence on the southern border.

the suspect is 5-6 light brown skin tone...brown eyes ...brown hair....does not speak english and has no identification.....

suspect has broken federal immigration laws ....

please question all 6' tall blonde haired blue eyed scandinavians so no one gets their feelings hurt.....

I think a lot of people would be stunned at the number of English/Aussie/South African illegals in the country.

But the rub there is that very few, if any, of them are involved in drug gang violence on the southern border.

I'd love to join an English Gang.

We'd all wear bowler hats, and force newbys to drink their tea without cream or sugar!

All your color bases are belong to illegal?

This new law will do nothing for the drug violence. If one smuggler is arrested he will either come back again or they will send someone else.
They need to stop putting a band aid on the problem, and start going after the people who hire them.

Don't know if they are legal or not, but we have a Russian gang problem here. Their crime of choice is stealing Japanese cars.

All your color bases are belong to illegal?

All your posts are belong to English?

:razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back