You Can Only Fit Into ONE Of These Four Personalities. Which Is It?

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Emotional Introvert

Most defining characteristics: You are sensitive, melancholic and a perfectionist.

You are a very emotional, caring and dedicated person. You believe that there is a bigger picture in life, one that we can’t really see, but we can feel.
You are very compassionate, strong minded, and devoted to your beliefs.
Although you tend to get melancholic, your ability to empathize for others is a true gift and you possess a sort of kindness that is rare.

8763bb63-8774-4e76-8cfa-59acaf2287a5.jpg

You Can Only Fit Into ONE Of These Four Personalities. Which Is It?

LOL You did not take the test dang it...not enough time. Now take it, or I will call you Sybil ;) (teasing) Moonglow

LOL I just noticed your lip...

Emotional Extrovert
9c96cfad-074b-44a5-9c51-af5ad79287ef.jpg

getty
Most defining characteristics: Your personality is mostly associated with fire! You are optimistic, restless and sensitive.

You are a extroverted, eccentric and opinionated person. You tend to be impulsive and restless but at the same time passionate and sensitive. You love to be in charge and ambition is one of your strongest qualities.

You have a very short fuse and a flaming temper. Patience for other peoples' inadequacies or ignorance is something you lack, and you can come off as blunt and aggressive. Despite your flaws you are wildly intelligent, incredibly loyal and you do have a soft side that helps you create deep and meaningful relationships with people.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
No matter what personality I have, what's important is that I am dignified. I always aspire to be dignified in public, although not always online.

By the way, categorizing complex human beings into simple classifications like this is silly.

It's only for fun.

Forum List

Back