You can kiss my behind': Don Lemon drunken NYE rant at his 'haters' during live celebration -claims he's hated because he's a "successful & black man"

People don't like Don't Lemon because he is a pompous, Race bating tool. At least he didn't stick his hand in his pants and play "smell my finger" like he did the last time.

So he says he's hated, not because he's a lying, race-baitin' sack of dimwitted, mumble-jumble-talkin' gibberish of a Marxist whore barking at the moon, but because he's a negro?

Damn! I could have sworn I had 'Lemon pegged dead to rights. But, alas, it turns out that I'm the delusional racist. :icon_cry:

Let's be gentle with Mr. Lemon.

As a gay man and a non-Caucasian man, he has no doubt had his share of unpleasant experiences.

Yes, he is on TV only because he is a person of color (that's why those those men and women of Mr. Lemon's ethnicity are on MSNBC.). So, of course, he is rather sensitive about that reality.

People should really stop criticizing him.

They should simply say nothing -- out of kindness.

Bless his angry little heart.

In the 20th century, there was a Hispanic newsman on Los Angeles local TV. He is no longer living. I will never forget how he went ballistic on the air because his colleague pronounced his last name as "PeREZ" instead of "PErez." He really lost it on live TV. He was full of inner hurt and anger. Mr. Lemon reminds me of him.

Last edited:
What a pathetic jerk.

I've never watched his show and never will. To most Americans, he's a total nonentity.

Forum List

Back