You Can Go Your Own Wray

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Yep, a clever kissoff by Lindsey Buckingham, putting the final nail in Stevie Nicks' coffin...She got fat and is now a childless spinster, while he married a nice woman and started a family. What does this have to do with anything? Well, let's start with Christopher Wray's rubbery, bored face. Trump nominated him to replace Leakin' Jim as FBI Director and immediately knew he'd been given terrible advice. Wray was such a wuss at his confirmation hearing that Trump didn't attend his swearing-in ceremony.

Since then, he's blocked numerous attempts by House republicans to get information about the origins of the Hoax. He challenged Barr's use of the word "spying"....even Sessions admitted spying is what happened but did nothing about it. Seems Wray was either too dumb to realize why he was given the chair or too easily seduced into the seedy culture of the Bureau. It's obvious there are still rotten apples there, although Wray's days are numbered.

“’The FBI has no leadership,'" Trump quoted Fitton as saying. "'The Director is protecting the same gang that tried to overthrow the President through an illegal coup.’ (Recommended by previous DOJ) @TomFitton @JudicialWatch."

9383848-3x2-940x627.jpg

Trump takes swipe at FBI Director Wray for ‘protecting’ Russia probe ‘gang’

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here is Wray's signature......I'm no handwriting expert but I'd call his personality lazy and uninterested.

Christopher_Wray_Signature.png

Wray is no Barr. He's trying to cover up the FBI's wrong doing instead of tossing all the bad apples out. It doesn't matter, as long as Barr, Huber, and Horowitz follow the evidence, the deep state conspirators will be prosecuted.

Maybe Wray needs to be replaced by Giuliani or Christie, or a supercop if he has one somewhere.

• Banned
Wray is no Barr. He's trying to cover up the FBI's wrong doing instead of tossing all the bad apples out. It doesn't matter, as long as Barr, Huber, and Horowitz follow the evidence, the deep state conspirators will be prosecuted.

Maybe Wray needs to be replaced by Giuliani or Christie, or a supercop if he has one somewhere.

Wray was approved 92-5 in the Senate....Schumer knows a patsy when he sees one. The guy is a disgrace and Trump doesn't suffer fools for long. I think Rudy would be great but there's not enough money in it for him....I believe he wanted to be AG. Christie I don't trust.....he ruined Romney with that hug for Obama after the storm.....Mittens was winning until the fat fucker did that.

Forum List

Back