You Bush could have blamed Clinton for Sept 11

He should of blamed Clinton..since he was the one who let him go when he had a chance to get him..

But Bush acted like a President and leader, not like another we have seen.

He did? By doing what? By attacking the wrong country? By ignoring the warnings before the attacks? By sitting there for a photo op while the country was under attack?

By not blaming anyone but the terrorist..but your rant was ok

Funny how you dismiss his facts on what an incompetent leader he was as a rant.Most the time thats usually the case of his posts but not this time.:cuckoo:

oh and thanks for being a loyal blind sheep in the fact your going to vote to reelect the most corrupt president ever helping the elite continue keeping us in a police state that we are in now.This man wants to shut down the internet and you want to reelect him? :cuckoo:

You want to vote to re elect a man who has spat on the constitution instead of electing one named Ron Paul who does? No wonder america has gone down the toilet.
you should click on that link in my sig and get educated.

Last edited:
He did? By doing what? By attacking the wrong country? By ignoring the warnings before the attacks? By sitting there for a photo op while the country was under attack?

By not blaming anyone but the terrorist..but your rant was ok

Funny how you dismiss his facts on what an incompetent leader he was as a rant.Most the time thats usually the case of his posts but not this time.:cuckoo:

Huh? I didn't dismiss anything. and I find elvis pretty level headed, most of the time

Like hell. Clinton gave clear warning to Bush concerning Bin Laden. And people in Bush's administration made a joke about "Clinton's obsession with Bin Laden". A very correct obsession.

Horseshit. His "clear warning" amounted to saying "something bad might happen sometime."

Looks like Bush II ignored ALL warnings:

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified

On August 6, 2001, Bush was Given a Security Briefing Entitled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike In U.S." Yet, Come September 11th, He Ended Up in a Second-Grader's Chair, Having Failed to Protect the Nation, as America Was Under Attack. -- A BuzzFlas

More Bush II briefing, nothing done:

"I believe the title was 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside the United States.'" -
-- Condoleezza Rice

Huh? I didn't dismiss anything. and I find elvis pretty level headed, most of the time

you refused to acknowledge how incompetent he was that day.Sounds like a dismiss to me.

Oh well, that really wasn't what the thread was about, now WAS it..?
Bush could have blamed Clinton for Sept 11
now on we go

Last edited:
Horseshit. His "clear warning" amounted to saying "something bad might happen sometime."

On August 6, 2001, Bush was Given a Security Briefing Entitled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike In U.S." Yet, Come September 11th, He Ended Up in a Second-Grader's Chair, Having Failed to Protect the Nation, as America Was Under Attack. -- A BuzzFlas

"I believe the title was 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside the United States.'" -
-- Condoleezza Rice

Did these briefings provide any specifics? Date, time, means of attack? With the vague, non-specific information on hand, what would you have had him do?

For Christ's sake, the only one to blame for 9/11 is Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda.

you refused to acknowledge how incompetent he was that day.Sounds like a dismiss to me.

Oh well, that really wasn't what the thread was about, now WAS it..?
Bush could have blamed Clinton for Sept 11
now on we go

since you wont click on that link in my sig to see how you are helping the elite to continue their agenda of us remaining the police state that we are in now wanting to vote to re elect the biggest fraud liar of a president ever in our history,I wil post this for you.Im sure it wont do any good,that you wont watch it but gotta try.

Yes I know its off topic but I could not resist since you have that nauseating avatar.Great to hear that you enjoy having a president who has continued all of Bushwackers policys even expanding them,a president who is a facist and also has voted to take away our civil rights and liberties like Bush did and like Bush as well ,has also spat on the constitution and also wants to get rid of the internet.Lets vote for someone like that.

Not Ron Paul,not a candidate who believes in the constitution and our civil liberties and the government serving us instead of us serving them the way we do now like Bush and Obama like it.Heaven no we cant have a president like that.:cuckoo:

Again I know you probably wont watch the video and address the information in it but I had to try.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Did these briefings provide any specifics? Date, time, means of attack? With the vague, non-specific information on hand, what would you have had him do?

For Christ's sake, the only one to blame for 9/11 is Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda.

Continue monitoring suspected al Qaeda personnel in the US.

So you would advocate the government spying on people and citizens within it's borders. I take it you favor the Patriot Act?

-- Condoleezza Rice

What was he supposed to do?

Seriously what was he supposed to do? Shut down all the borders? Stop all flights in and out of the USA?

Stop all flights and all railway traffic within the U.S?

Make everybody stay home?

What was President Bush supposed to do?

What was he supposed to do?

Seriously what was he supposed to do? Shut down all the borders? Stop all flights in and out of the USA?

Stop all flights and all railway traffic within the U.S?

Make everybody stay home?

What was President Bush supposed to do?

No but he had SEVERAL warnings from several different countries and instead of taking measures to stop it,he was more interested in playing golf and taking vacations that dealing with terrorists attacks.Also when FBI agents came forward and said they had information there was going to be terrorists attacks in new york,he threatend them with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks. after that happened,they then went to a new york attorney named David Shippers who represented them and Schippers begged Bush and ashcroft to llok into the matter but they completely ignored him.

So you would advocate the government spying on people and citizens within it's borders. I take it you favor the Patriot Act?

If you follow her posts,yeah she is all for it.Many people in congress they never got to see the patriot act but they went ahead and signed it out of fear because of 9/11 but later after they found out what it really was,they said they regretted signing it knowing it takes away our personal freedoms. That says is all right there how Bush and Obama are birds of a feather.

Obama said he would vote against the patriot act once he was president but one he got in,like the liar fraud he is,he reversed himself and voted to reinstate it just like mccain did originally.They had to have someone who the american people believed was against the patriot act before making him president and Obama was their man.Expanding everything Bush got started.

Since he was only in office 8 months when it happened. And the USS Cole was on his (clintons) watch and he had Bin Laden in his sights a few times and did nothing. But , did Bush blame Clinton for this no. HE took the high road and did what had to be done. Unlike the Blamer in chief we have in office now!

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

.....And, BARACK OBAMA is finishing the job Lil' Dumbya left-behind (as usual), clearing-OUT al Qaeda!!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Last edited:
Since he was only in office 8 months when it happened. And the USS Cole was on his (clintons) watch and he had Bin Laden in his sights a few times and did nothing. But , did Bush blame Clinton for this no. HE took the high road and did what had to be done. Unlike the Blamer in chief we have in office now!

Accuse your enemies of what you are guilty of, and take credit for what they do that you don't.

Clinton was barely in office a month when the truck bomb attack on the WTC occured. Did Democrats or the president blame the previous President?

Yes they did to blame him.

Remember Richard Clarke?

He was our TOP terror guy and had worked for many presidents.

They dumped him and Trashed his when Bush was tired of hearing about AQ and Bin Ladin

Forum List

Back