You Be The Judge

I can hardly imagine a less appropriate confluence than the phrase about the child, and your use of that emoticon.

Takes all kinds.

You think it's ok to rip the guy off because the child is dead. You would profit from a dead child. That's just plain sick.

It does take all kinds.

"You think it's ok to rip the guy off...."

No...I think it's important to 'rip the guy.'

I'll continue to heap contumely on any who produce a child and then withhold the love and support that child deserves,....

....and you, in characteristic Teutonic sternness…continue to watch the pennies.

But the guy wasn't witholding support, he was paying. To a con artist. Who knew the child was dead. And you approve. :cuckoo:

You think it's ok to rip the guy off because the child is dead. You would profit from a dead child. That's just plain sick.

It does take all kinds.

"You think it's ok to rip the guy off...."

No...I think it's important to 'rip the guy.'

I'll continue to heap contumely on any who produce a child and then withhold the love and support that child deserves,....

....and you, in characteristic Teutonic sternness…continue to watch the pennies.

But the guy wasn't witholding support, he was paying. To a con artist. Who knew the child was dead. And you approve. :cuckoo:

You're not going to pretend that you don't understand the issue, are you?

Seems you are.

Emotional support....that's why it is in the phrase with 'love.'

I don't care what he paid in monetary assets.....it seems that that is your only consideration.

As you can see, I never misunderstood the issue.

I'd simply ask him who he believed to be responsible for the security and well-being of a human being whose entry into this world he facilitated.

His response would determine the length of rope to be used.

You would be appealed until they ran you off the bench.

So....you can actually conceive of me being made a judge?

Hey....don't stop there: imagine me as "Infallible Empress of the Entire World"......
....make that 'Universe.'

....I've got this lovely bikini picked out for the talent portion of the contest.....

Not especially, you just seem like an emotionally charged person with a vendetta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You would be appealed until they ran you off the bench.

Hey....don't stop there: imagine me as "Infallible Empress of the Entire World"......

....I've got this lovely bikini picked out for the talent portion of the contest.....

Not especially, you just seem like an emotionally charged person with a vendetta.

Ever go into a restaurant, sit down in a booth and, in the booth next to you, is a small child? The child is bored, so he peeks over the top of the divider at you. He's a cute kid, so you smile back at him. Don't ever do that. Once you start that, the kid will never let you alone. Just ignore him. He wants to play peek-a-boo. He wants you to see how good he is at picking his nose. He wonders what you will think of him licking the top of the seat cushion. And on, and on, and on.

All the kid wants is attention. Show him that attention at your peril. Ignore him.

I trust you see where I am coming from here.

Ever go into a restaurant, sit down in a booth and, in the booth next to you, is a small child? The child is bored, so he peeks over the top of the divider at you. He's a cute kid, so you smile back at him. Don't ever do that. Once you start that, the kid will never let you alone. Just ignore him. He wants to play peek-a-boo. He wants you to see how good he is at picking his nose. He wonders what you will think of him licking the top of the seat cushion. And on, and on, and on.

All the kid wants is attention. Show him that attention at your peril. Ignore him.

Note to self...put G.C. on ignore.

You have no idea how many folks pine for your guidance.

I'm certain the total is far too numerous to count.

...says the woman who if her baby died, wouldn't tell anyone so that she could collect more money. Too funny! :lmao:

...says the woman who if her baby died, wouldn't tell anyone so that she could collect more money. Too funny! :lmao:

You become vicious when you lose the argument, don't you.

Awww, does the truth hurt? Good. :D

You seem to consistently misunderstand....a problem for those of limited intelligence.

No, you have no ability to hurt, I was simply embarrassed for you.

The issue was clearly laid out for you, spoon fed as it were....

...yet you were unable to comprehend.

As you have proven to be ......…galactically stupid…

...as a gift, let me summarize for you.

For you, the dollar value is the most important aspect of the discussion.
For me, the hurt to a child of a parent who simply absents themselves from his child's life.

You wave your inhumanity as though it were a majestic frond....something to be proud of. I was embarrassed for you in that those who know this about you realize how low an example of our species you are.

What more is there to say?

A little known fact in our state: If the father pays $1 per month, he cannot be prosecuted for back child support...It is only when he ignores his obligation completely that he goes to jail...Fathers should pay, but they should not pay amounts that they do not owe! Enforcement agencies make the cited kinds of mistakes all of the time and do not care...(usually the father, but moms owe too)

You seem to consistently misunderstand....a problem for those of limited intelligence.

For me, the hurt to a child of a parent who simply absents themselves from his child's life.

You wave your inhumanity as though it were a majestic frond....something to be proud of. I was embarrassed for you in that those who know this about you realize how low an example of our species you are.

I never said that we shouldn't have empathy for the mother who lost her child, you made that part up to cover the fact that you'd profit from a dead child of yours. You're sick.

I never said that we shouldn't have empathy for the mother who lost her child, you made that part up to cover the fact that you'd profit from a dead child of yours. You're sick.

Look who's back: ImaDunce!
How did we manage to drag you away from the 24 hour all cartoon channel?

I'm glad to see you retreat....

....but your language needs improvement.

Just curious: How long did it take you to develop that supine morality?

And always remember: I will be in your face like Cagney with a grapefruit half…

So, how many dead babies of YOURS have you made money off of?

So...you return each time to babble incoherently?

You must be so very lonely.....

.....for obvious reasons.

Just curious: How long did it take you to develop that supine morality

How can I be lonely when I have my dead moneybaby stalker? :D

How nice of you to come back for another spanking.....

...unconsciously, you recognize your need for discipline.

For today's lesson, we're going to change your seat belts into ones made of piano wire.

Write soon, and let me know how it works out.

For today's lesson, we're going to change your seat belts into ones made of piano wire.

You figure out that excellent method of controlling your children all by yourself, or is that a family tradition? :D

You figure out that excellent method of controlling your children all by yourself, or is that a family tradition? :D

Well, well, well....ImaDunce returned!

I suppose it's my Christian duty to keep you company, since no one else will.

You're not still upset that I forced you to say: "I never said that we shouldn't have empathy for the mother who lost her child,..." are you?

See...they were wrong to say you couldn't be educated. You just needed the proper discipline.

It seems you've become addicted to these spankings....I'd heard that there are individuals like that!

Now..

...today's lesson in conflict resolution:

We'll set up the Slip 'n' Slide so it ends in the knife drawer.
Have a good time!

Last edited:
So mamacita failed to tell dropout dad his son died, so he never knew and ordered his attorney to send the woman monthly checks so he would never be bothered with details of the child's life.

And someone wants mamacita's overpayments ignored for her patience in waiting for the big bozo to care for the son, even once, for all those long years in which he stonewalled the son's life with zero visits or contacts. *sigh*

/mopping milk off monitor with tissue

Last edited:

Forum List

Back