You asked for it: Trump supporters fight back!

The fact remains that not one of the pro-Trump folks can name one thing that Trump has done that benefits them. That's stupid.

He aggravates you loons. Winning

Would you like to name one thing that Trump has done to benefit you?

My bank stocks almost tripled when Trump was elected.
Who will you blame when bank stocks take a nose dive due to Trumps 30-37 percent approval rating....if not lower!!!!

They went up again today.

Amazon.com: Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals (Audible Audio Edition): Saul D. Alinsky, Scott Lange, Brilliance Audio: Books

Saul%20Alinsky%20Dedication_zps7b6nh6jk.jpg

And they support the Cloward-Piven Strategy. One they have been pushing for decades.

ClowardPiven.jpg

They were present when former President Clinton signed the Motor Voter Law, guaranteeing millions more low and no information registered voters.

They went up again today.

I'm a retired Realtor so for 40+ years the vast majority of my investments have been in real estate. I still have some very nice rental properties which are free and clear. However dumped most everything in 2006 and 2007. Now I have some money in the stock market. In the past 12 months or less, I have four which have grown more than 50% and one that even surprised me at 98%. Now I'm perplexed as to when to sell them and wait for the bubble to deflate. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Amazon.com: Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals (Audible Audio Edition): Saul D. Alinsky, Scott Lange, Brilliance Audio: Books

Saul%20Alinsky%20Dedication_zps7b6nh6jk.jpg

And they support the Cloward-Piven Strategy. One they have been pushing for decades.

ClowardPiven.jpg

They were present when former President Clinton signed the Motor Voter Law, guaranteeing millions more low and no information registered voters.

Of course Satan is behind them. Why else the cult of abortion and homosexuality?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A good chance coming up here. The commies are advertising another attempt to disrupt in Red Guard style. Hopefully they will be sent packing.

IMG_8097.JPG

Forum List

Back