You asked for it: Trump supporters fight back!

Yeah, in Trumps America, democrats are spray painting racist shit all over the nation. If you see a swastika in 2017, it was put there by a democrat.
...or in any other year, friend. Racism has always been the Democrats play ground.

YOU ASKED FOR IT: TRUMP SUPPORTERS FIGHT BACK!
Clashes broke out across the country this weekend between ANTIFA protesters and Trump supporters

After months of calling for unrest, the left is finally getting what it asked for as violent agitators clash with Trump supporters who are tired of being victimized.

You Asked For It: Trump Supporters Fight Back!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well people are getting sick of these idiots who act like cry baby morons.

Lets get something clear, the only people that give a flying fuck about Trump and his supporters are mf's out for trouble.....so I say all of yaw have at it. Brings your guns, your bats and go for it....but for most of us, people like me, as long as you white mf's stay out of my fuckin face, I got no problems with you Nazi loving white racist mf protesting, just stay the fuck where its safe...in a cop controlled white area, coward motherfuckers

The fact remains that not one of the pro-Trump folks can name one thing that Trump has done that benefits them. That's stupid.

He aggravates you loons. Winning

Would you like to name one thing that Trump has done to benefit you?

My bank stocks almost tripled when Trump was elected.
Keep that in mind, when we have our next Bail out program.

The fact remains that not one of the pro-Trump folks can name one thing that Trump has done that benefits them. That's stupid.

Keep that in mind, when we have our next Bail out program.

Why?

Would you like to name one thing that Trump has done that has impacted your life for the worse?
For the worse???? I can name a lot of shit that's happened because of Trump....I have 2 relatives in the military, do I expect Trump to tell the truth should something happen to them, hell to the NO. Fear, fear of the unknown, that in itself merits personal concerns....we have a sitting clown that lies just for the sake of lying...that is not a way to survive these next few months, because utimately, Trump is going to be impeached and removed from office and for all you supporters that want to back his ass up with violence...we're ready too

View attachment 119315
Ah, mindwars, our high school white boy who doesn't know the definition of liberal or the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Knows 2 ndgrade insults though, moron, idiot,, loon.
Zerohedge, wow.

Guess the KKK is proud of the increase in attacks on Jewish places.
Got your brown shirt out mindwars?

They were conducted by a far left democrat you dumb fuck.
Liar... own your racism.

Did you personally vandalize the grave, Comrade Brown Shirt?

Come on, be proud of what you did....

Clashes broke out across the country this weekend between ANTIFA protesters and Trump supporters

After months of calling for unrest, the left is finally getting what it asked for as violent agitators clash with Trump supporters who are tired of being victimized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students Wildly Indignant over Nearly Everything

For every Berkeley the Commie scum give us, we should give them a Kent State.

Lets get something clear, the only people that give a flying fuck about Trump and his supporters are mf's out for trouble.....so I say all of yaw have at it. Brings your guns, your bats and go for it....but for most of us, people like me, as long as you white mf's stay out of my fuckin face, I got no problems with you Nazi loving white racist mf protesting, just stay the fuck where its safe...in a cop controlled white area, coward motherfuckers

Too funny. Just keep your arse on the plantation and you'll live longer.

you shouldn't be fomenting race wars

I hope the moderator puts a stop to this treason soon

Who will you blame when bank stocks take a nose dive due to Trumps 30-37 percent approval rating....if not lower!!!!

It's about time. You can't negotiate with liberals. They aren't really human. Breaking heads works though.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ah, mindwars, our high school white boy who doesn't know the definition of liberal or the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Knows 2 ndgrade insults though, moron, idiot,, loon.
Zerohedge, wow.

Guess the KKK is proud of the increase in attacks on Jewish places.
Got your brown shirt out mindwars?

Help! The goyum are attacking attacking us poor unrepresented powerless Jews! It's a holocaust I tell you!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you mean the idiot 36% like you paid putin shills?

you shouldn't be fomenting race wars

I hope the moderator puts a stop to this treason soon

Which race is on which side?

Forum List

Back