You are U.S.President...Sept 12,2001

C

colehart

It is now Jan, 2004. Give me your senario of how and why things would be different and how you accomplished them.

We would have a mass transit system between all cities, soon to be powered by hydrogen fuel. I would have led the United States Canada and Mexico in dropping our nationalities to become the United Provinces, also known as America. Beijing would be put down from voicing a referendum by a joint operation through Hong Kong and Taiwan. The UN would be given its first territory on the moon to experiment with its brand of international law. World peace and Ice cream cones...

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I would do something utterly pointless, like attacking a country that had nothing to do with 9/11....oh wait....

Get your facts straight. Iraq was invaded nearly 2 years later. It was far from pointless.

I almost forgot, facts aren't a part of your repertoire.

:slap: Good Jimmy! I remember the NYC store window with a placard that said, "Bomb Afghanistan tonight, Mr. President. 9/11/01". Someone that knew who the enemy was.

Iraq too was the enemy PJ, though not for 9/11.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I would do something utterly pointless, like attacking a country that had nothing to do with 9/11....oh wait....

Wasn't expecting something clever! And from your reply, I didn't get it! Want to give it another try? Naaaahhh! Nevermind!

Forum List

Back