You Are! No, I'm Not, You Are!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Annie, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Thread after thread, redoing personal pov of how people post, respond, etc. Carried from thread to thead. If I see a 60% again other than on a paper on red ink, I think my head will explore.

I wish some would either use ignor or learn to scan through articles only. Seriously the board is being hurt by this. I can skip what I don't want to read, but when every thread is ending with the arguments over and over-I just go elsewhere.

Perhaps there could be a forum for just cut and paste only?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    I couldn't agree more. It's tiresome.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Bad Mother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    I agree. So who would you say is the main antagonist?

4. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Not to be a smartass or anything.. (ok, maybe TO be..) But..you should talk to Creek..

He wants to get rid of, or limit all of the high-post count Con's down to one post a day.

You want to get rid of the shit that happens on EVERY board..

Between the two of you, you could have a board about as busy as my own. :D

I see RSR as the *biggest* problem on this board.. Duct tape his fingers together, and cut off his electricity, and I bet everything would be fine...

5. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397

Nope, he'd somehow get rid of the jacket with the funny sleeves, fall off the stool onto the floor, wriggle over to the hamster cage, unlock it with his mouth and coax the hamster into the little housing and yell at the little fellow until he got the generator going.

I have to stop being cutting. I'm embarrassing myself.

6. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, kill the hamster, first...

7. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, and if you need a valid reason for killing the hamster, you can cite "Potential terrorist activities"..

8. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    having a head involved in exploration is really a good thing.... It could be much worse.... you head could actually explode instead!

and hey....you're a con.... RSR is a con.... just straight up ask him to either retract that lie about that...certain percentage.... or back it up.

9. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Bad Mother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    Personally I saw Creek's rant the other day as him just being internet drunk and having no one to talk to. I thought he was just messing around and wanting to chat with someone but frustrated that nobody responded.

RSR isn't the biggest problem on the board. If EVERYONE ignored him, he'd leave after a couple of weeks. The biggest problem on the board IMO, is not having a moderator to clean up all the double and triple threads and merging all of the similar articles into one thread. There's a reason that all the threads always end with the same old arguments, they're all the same.

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Mine was a suggestion on addressing a problem, would be much better if those that keep it up, stopped it. That alas, seems impossible. I have no desire to jump on anyone, RSR does his thing. Others want to turn him into something he isn't. I can even understand it, just that now it's nearly ending nearly all threads.