YOU are more dangerous than terrorism

the problem is that the division is real.

only among the loony extremes...

if you ask most people what their goals and beliefs are, you'll find they're not as polarized as the loons try to make out.

I wish that were true, Jill.

But there's a wide enough gap and both wings of the lunatics have more than enough players to tear this nation apart.

And what's more troubling is that we live in a cesspool of propaganda that is DESIGNED to exacerbate the divide.

Hell YES, I think that that is a conspiracy, Jill.

So I guess that makes me one of those nuts, too, right?

But everything I believe is based on things that are easily noted and not at all secret.

AFter a while, when an organization continues to fail at what it does, one must at least ASK ONESELF if what they say they're all about is really their agenda.

The constant flow of media manipulation that is obviously DESIGNED to make Americans fearfil of OTHER AMERICANS cannot be an ACCIDENT.

the lst thing on earth the master want is for the American people to start holding THEM accountable for what's going on.

So they create this SHAM that divides us into thinking that the DEMS are bad or the REPS are bad but the SYSTEM isn't.

Now you're smart woman and I know that you lean toward the Ds.

But do you honestly believe that the Dems (who work hand in glove with the Repbg wheneever MONEY is on the line) are really in opposition to what's happening?

Hel;l JILL they ran the nation for decades and while they did that they were bankrupting this nation and sending jobs overseas, too.

And Obma is STILL signing FREE TRADE pacts even as we speak.

This is NOT an accident of politics, Jill.

To believe that is to believe a fairy tale.

Last edited:
Neither the ideologues of the far left or the far right know what is best for the country. They live in "rarefied country air." Their battles weaken the center. Eventually the center will rise and smash both extremes. Watch.

Here's the hoping you're right! Extremists on both side of the spectrum aren't productive for America. They're too set in their ways, and are ultra paranoid. Hopefully a sane moderate is put into office (a real moderate), and sorts all this shit out. :clap2:
Ah, yes....who needs the inconvenient-distraction of debate, right? :eusa_eh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuVtQUQvIpo[/ame]​

the difference is completely constructed and in no way real.

Your beliefs have been manufactured for you by people whose only chance at gaining power rely on a divided, weakened, powerless people.

Think about it: If the nation is polarized equally in half then they only have to buy one vote to rig elections. The swing voter is the only voter who counts. By allowing your vote to be commandeered you become neutralized and impotent.

In NO - WAY is this nation devided in "half".... you just wish it were.

I see it like this.... there are those Americans who just want to be left alone.... which includes myself, and then there is this leftwing faction that is VERY NOISY and are the minority.
Problem is, they have the loudest and most shrill folks on their side....
Yeah......I'm sure everyone would want to listen to THIS, for four years..... :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0xQQnwY1E[/ame]

crack_glass.gif

No I am just putting forward quite clearly that the Democrats are just as responsible for the said war as Republicans, unless you believe that Democrats didn't vote for the war. :eusa_eh:

False, quite clearly. GWB and his veep are responsible for the war against Iraq.
I never said they weren't responsible, I said they were not the only ones responsible for the war. :cuckoo:

Now you are dancing, pinhead. You said the dems were as responsible as Bush and the veep. Not true. All of the votes of both parties were manipulated by faulty military intelligence analysis forwarded by skewed worldviews of our leadership, primarily Cheney conning Bush.

So are we just supposed to put up with the leftwing loonies who are trying to destroy this nation and fundementally change it from the way it has been known for over 230 years?

What does this mean? Then explain why it doesn't refer to conservatives??

No way man.... I plan on fighting the leftwing till the day I die.

As far as I am concerned, we are being ran by a soft tyranny and I dont plan on going into the darkness quietly.
Well why don't you go join the military and earn your stripes instead of being an asshole here? You cons want war on terror, why are you not doing your part in the service of your cause fighting muslims. Go for it!!:eusa_angel:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENAV_UoIfgc[/ame]

A democrat can't say that right? He did several years ago, that you are blaming the Republicans for the war rather than blaming the system and views of the military and both parties for the war only shows how blindly partisan you really are, and that's before we see video's like the above with both Democrats and Republicans calling for war,etc. :lol:
Yeah.....everybody remembers Clinton's war with Iraq.
300.gif

PS: If you are really against the war, you have to be against all those who initiated and caused it.
You ill-educated History Majors need to recognize the difference between containment....which is what Clinton pursued (in Iraq)....and, seemed to work well-enough, regarding the Soviet Union (until they imploded)....and, going to WAR....which is what the CHICKENHAWKS pursued....you know, to finally prove their manhood (sacrificing other-peoples' kids). :rolleyes:

Clinton Signs Iraq Liberation Act

"This Act makes clear that it is the sense of the Congress that the United States should support those elements of the Iraqi opposition that advocate a very different future for Iraq than the bitter reality of internal repression and external aggression that the current regime in Baghdad now offers. . . . On October 21, 1998, I signed into law the Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 1999, which made $8 million available for assistance to the Iraqi democratic opposition. . . My Administration, as required by that statue, has also begun to implement a program to compile information regarding allegations of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes by Iraq's current leaders as a step towards bringing to justice those directly responsible for such acts."

Indeed, Sec 590 of the omnibus appropriations bill stated that "not less than $8,000,000 shall be made available for assistance to the Iraqi democratic opposition. Of this amount, not less than $3,000,000 should be made available as a grant for the Iraq National Congress. The conferees also direct the Administration to provide not less than
$3,000,000 as a grant to the Iraqi Campaign to Indict Iraqi War Criminals to be used to compile information to support the indictment of Iraqi officials for war crimes. The conferees direct the Administration to provide not less than $2,000,000 for the conduct of activities by the Iraqi democratic opposition inside Iraq."

Jake,

For goodness sakes the PEOPLE could see what BS these wars were, but CONGRESSPEOPLE couldn't?!

You may subscribe to the theory that people in Congress are idiots, but I'm not buying it.

The DEMS are as nearly responsible for the wars in Central Asia as the Reps.

Most of them had no problem signing onto the war or the HSA laws, either.

Wake up and smell the shamocracy of the duelopoly, amigo

A democrat can't say that right? He did several years ago, that you are blaming the Republicans for the war rather than blaming the system and views of the military and both parties for the war only shows how blindly partisan you really are, and that's before we see video's like the above with both Democrats and Republicans calling for war,etc. :lol:

PS: If you are really against the war, you have to be against all those who initiated and caused it.

Who cares what Clinton said, alright? Are you one of those rightwinged airhead assholes advocating fucking war? Well go fight the SOB and STFU!! I am showing Infantdel he has better places he can take out his frustrations, like a war he approves of. So what about you dude? Are you another coward like Bush, advocate wars but want others to fight them for you?? Hmm?
No I am just putting forward quite clearly that the Democrats are just as responsible for the said war as Republicans, unless you believe that Democrats didn't vote for the war. :eusa_eh:
....As a DIRECT-result o' BUSHCO'S LIES!!!!!!

bush_propaganda_catapult.jpg

Jake,

For goodness sakes the PEOPLE could see what BS these wars were, but CONGRESSPEOPLE couldn't?!

You may subscribe to the theory that people in Congress are idiots, but I'm not buying it.

What I have written that is not true? You would have voted the same way as the great majority in 2002 and 2003.

Who cares what Clinton said, alright? Are you one of those rightwinged airhead assholes advocating fucking war? Well go fight the SOB and STFU!! I am showing Infantdel he has better places he can take out his frustrations, like a war he approves of. So what about you dude? Are you another coward like Bush, advocate wars but want others to fight them for you?? Hmm?

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Democrat Quotes on WMD

the problem is that the division is real.

only among the loony extremes...

if you ask most people what their goals and beliefs are, you'll find they're not as polarized as the loons try to make out.

I wish that were true, Jill.

But there's a wide enough gap and both wings of the lunatics have more than enough players to tear this nation apart.

And what's more troubling is that we live in a cesspool of propaganda that is DESIGNED to exacerbate the divide.

Hell YES, I think that that is a conspiracy, Jill.

So I guess that makes me one of those nuts, too, right?

But everything I believe is based on things that are easily noted and not at all secret.

AFter a while, when an organization continues to fail at what it does, one must at least ASK ONESELF if what they say they're all about is really their agenda.

The constant flow of media manipulation that is obviously DESIGNED to make Americans fearfil of OTHER AMERICANS cannot be an ACCIDENT.

the lst thing on earth the master want is for the American people to start holding THEM accountable for what's going on.

So they create this SHAM that divides us into thinking that the DEMS are bad or the REPS are bad but the SYSTEM isn't.

Now you're smart woman and I know that you lean toward the Ds.

But do you honestly believe that the Dems (who work hand in glove with the Repbg wheneever MONEY is on the line) are really in opposition to what's happening?

Hel;l JILL they ran the nation for decades and while they did that they were bankrupting this nation and sending jobs overseas, too.

And Obma is STILL signing FREE TRADE pacts even as we speak.

This is NOT an accident of politics, Jill.

To believe that is to believe a fairy tale.

Ed, the problem is folks support positions solely based on the edicts issued by their party.

They are incapable or unwilling to make informed decisions for themselves.

Jake,

What I have written that is not true? You would have voted the same way as the great majority in 2002 and 2003.

I didn't say your were a liar, amigo.

I am merely informing you that I think your are being duped if you imagine that when push comes to shove (as it does when big money is on the line) the difference in policies and laws between the GOP and DNC is so minor as to be irrelevant.

Both voted for FREE TRADE

Both voted to give billionaires tax breaks

Both voted to get us into two wars

Both have spend trillions on cronnyist hornswoggles that enrich their friends

Both support the HSA laws

Both continue to perscute stoners.

Both are supporting FOR PROFIT prisons..

These examples are just off the top of my head, chum.

Their REHETORIC id wildly different.

But they're actions belie that supposed philosophical difference.

The GOLDEN RULE is in effect in BOTH parties.

Last edited:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Shows how good the propaganda by Bush and Cheney as well as how faulty the military intelligence analysis. But, no, the dems were not as responsible as was the GOP administration for invading Iraq.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Shows how good the propaganda by Bush and Cheney as well as how faulty the military intelligence analysis. But, no, the dems were not as responsible as was the GOP administration for invading Iraq.

So...the left claims Bush was an incompetent idiot while, simultaneously an evil genius who easily bamboozled all those intelectually superior Democrats...gotcha.

not to rehash, but there is a big difference between voting to authorize war under certain circumstances and after meeting certain conditions and telling the cowboy to go and invade baghdad and overthrow saddam.

i will agree, though, that they were wusses for not telling bush to stick it because they were afraid they'd be called "weak on terrorism".
Given the Dems pre-war agreement of the assessment of the threat posed by Iraq, why do you presume that they voted for the authorization for some reason other than they agreed that Iraq was a threat and something needed to be done about it?

So...the left claims Bush was an incompetent idiot while, simultaneously an evil genius who easily bamboozled all those intelectually superior Democrats...gotcha.
First, I have not claimed George an evil genius. Second, your statement forever proves my assertion that you are a wing nut reactionary wack. The incompetence your friends on the left allege against Bush involves only the carrying out his plans. Third, no question exists whatsoever that the military intelligence was wrong and it was massaged by Cheney's gang to foment war. So . . . you gotcha yourself. :lol: You usually do.

Given the Dems pre-war agreement of the assessment of the threat posed by Iraq, why do you presume that they voted for the authorization for some reason other than they agreed that Iraq was a threat and something needed to be done about it?

Your premise is faulty. The dems voted honestly because they thought Iraq a threat. The issue was the failed military intelligence and Cheney's perverted, dark world view (if you have ever met Lynne, you know what I mean).

First, I have not claimed George an evil genius. Second, your statement forever proves my assertion that you are a wing nut reactionary wack. The incompetence your friends on the left allege against Bush involves only the carrying out his plans. Third, no question exists whatsoever that the military intelligence was wrong and it was massaged by Cheney's gang to foment war. So . . . you gotcha yourself. :lol: You usually do.

No question exists to left wing hacks like yourself, FakeJake.

For those of us who bother with the truth, it's a different story.

Saddam himself admitted that he himself intentionally perpetuated the illusion that Iraq possessed WMD's, up to and including a nuclear program.
(Reuters) - Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein kept up the illusion that he had weapons of mass destruction before 2003 because he did not think the United States would invade, an FBI agent who questioned him said.

Last edited:

I dont know about you ShitToe but Infidel and I are both a little old to be going to war.
And what are YOU doing to stop the war? Shouldnt you be protesting in front of the Pentagon day and night? You call out others but leave yourself out of the equation.
What are you like 25 or so?

Your premise is faulty. The dems voted honestly because they thought Iraq a threat. The issue was the failed military intelligence and Cheney's perverted, dark world view (if you have ever met Lynne, you know what I mean).

Bullshit.

1) It is Congress, not the executive, who is supposed to declare war;

2) What EVIDENCE was available that Iraq, a 10th tated power, was a threat to the US?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Forum List

Back