You are going to HELL!!!

I will never understand how non-believers call it "hate" to want your neighbor to attain heaven.

Maybe "hate" is a strong word.

"Disrespect" would be more fitting...you "disrespect" your neighbor, and you "disrespect" their choice of religion.

Well...by Christian doesn't that mean believing what Christ said?

Yes, he said love thy neighbor like yourself.

That means ALL your neighbors, not just the ones who think/worship the same way you do, right?

Sure, where is there a Christian that doesn't love?

Love without truth, IMO, is not love. At the same time though, we don't have to bring up stuff that hurts people.

Did I bring this up? I don't think so, I know I don't like to for this exact reason.

But if somebody asks, to say anything differently than the truth that you know is not love. Especially if that truth is what Christ said. I can't help what Christ said. If there is an issue about it, the issue is with Christ, not me, He's the One who talked about hell more than He talked about heaven.

So do you love Jews, Muslims and Homosexuals Jent?

I will never understand how non-believers call it "hate" to want your neighbor to attain heaven.
Maybe because we are not interested in your hell or your heaven either. So stop trying to shove religion on us under the pretense of doing something for our own good.

If there is an issue about it, the issue is with Christ, not me, He's the One who talked about hell more than He talked about heaven.

Fred Phelps also talks more about Hell than about Heaven.

Maybe he's the Second Coming!

Maybe because we are not interested in your hell or your heaven either. So stop trying to shove religion on us under the pretense of doing something for our own good.

If you aren't interested, you wouldn't troll threads about religion. If you aren't interested, you wouldn't participate in threads bashing Christians.

You're interested. And we're not supposed to notice. And apparently, we're not supposed to discuss our own beliefs. Only other people get to do that.

Yes, he said love thy neighbor like yourself.

That means ALL your neighbors, not just the ones who think/worship the same way you do, right?

Love without truth, IMO, is not love. At the same time though, we don't have to bring up stuff that hurts people.

Did I bring this up? I don't think so, I know I don't like to for this exact reason.

But if somebody asks, to say anything differently than the truth that you know is not love. Especially if that truth is what Christ said. I can't help what Christ said. If there is an issue about it, the issue is with Christ, not me, He's the One who talked about hell more than He talked about heaven.

Want pictures? Wow, I just realized, I've been engaged to them all, LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Want pictures? Wow, I just realized, I've been engaged to them all, LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's a LOT of men!

Nothing wrong with that though, Cinderella always finds her Prince in the end, right?

That's a LOT of men!

Nothing wrong with that though, Cinderella always finds her Prince in the end, right?

The Plight of moderate Muslims, a people without a religion

That's my article on Muslims, I never wrote about Jim though, except on forums. The Jewish man, I think he lost it for me when I cut my hair, that was a big mistake :lol: I don't know what I was thinkin...

If there is an issue about it, the issue is with Christ, not me, He's the One who talked about hell more than He talked about heaven.

okay I'm off to google this man, I keep hearing about him and I don't know who he is, he's not the guy on Mission Impossible I take it...

Exactly. Non-believers jeer and ridicule us all the time, and ask us about our beliefs, then parade around proclaiming we hate them because we believe you can't gain heaven without Christ.

Who says we hate non-believers? Not us.

Okay...I don't think that you hate me. Again, hate it too strong a word.

How about this take? What makes me wrong?

What makes me wrong for being a muslim? Or a buddhist? Or a wiccan?

I think that the correct answer that should come from a Christian would be: "I love you neighbor. I love you no matter what you believe. I hope that you take that which you believe in and do good with it: help others, help the community, raise a good and loving family. I respect you. I respect your beliefs. I will work together with you to make our neighborhood and community the best place it can be."

I would hope that I would not hear: "Neighbor. I will pray for you in hopes that you will be saved."

okay I'm off to google this man, I keep hearing about him and I don't know who he is, he's not the guy on Mission Impossible I take it...

Don't get engaged to him too Jent! :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

If you aren't interested, you wouldn't troll threads about religion. If you aren't interested, you wouldn't participate in threads bashing Christians.

You're interested. And we're not supposed to notice. And apparently, we're not supposed to discuss our own beliefs. Only other people get to do that.
I'm happy to discuss religion with reasonable and courteous people of any faith, or lack of faith. It's you miserable trolls that try to derail any intelligent discussion that you can.

God Hates Fags!

Exactly. Non-believers jeer and ridicule us all the time, and ask us about our beliefs, then parade around proclaiming we hate them because we believe you can't gain heaven without Christ.

Who says we hate non-believers? Not us.

Okay...I don't think that you hate me. Again, hate it too strong a word.

How about this take? What makes me wrong?

What makes me wrong for being a muslim? Or a buddhist? Or a wiccan?

I think that the correct answer that should come from a Christian would be: "I love you neighbor. I love you no matter what you believe. I hope that you take that which you believe in and do good with it: help others, help the community, raise a good and loving family. I respect you. I respect your beliefs. I will work together with you to make our neighborhood and community the best place it can be."

I would hope that I would not hear: "Neighbor. I will pray for you in hopes that you will be saved."

Xotoxi, I DO respect your beliefs. and I would say I love you but I think you would be offended if I said "I love you in Christ" but if I just say "I love you" that's a whole different thing...to me, to love in Christ is a brotherly thing so....

And you know what? I can't comment on the rest of it because you've already said it upsets you and it's not my cause to upset you. You already know I fully believe in what the Bible says so...I would have to hate you to claim anything less, so I'll just go now and I'm sorry if I've upset you or if I'm the one you were indicating when you created this post.

Take care and sleep well and I honestly have a fond affection for you.

God Hates Fags!

Oh, one thing before I go, I can't understand how that man can make that hideous claim. God loves all of us, we're all sinners, every last one of us has sinned at some point. The Bible said even as we sinned He died for us. God hates sin but not the sinner so I don't know how that man can say such things.

Sleep well :)

Here Jent, what do you think of him?

Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

Forum List

Back