You all think I hate all Christians. No problem.

For someone who says she hates all Christians, I give you an A+ for your ability to fall on your own cross.

:thup:

Just consider me a full time Christian hater.

The first step is recognizing you have a problem, very good Sky. Way to go!!!!:clap2:

I thought this would make you ecstatic. Enjoy. You and Fox should be very happy now. No more nuanced views for sky. Just a full time all out hater.

Last edited:
Just consider me a full time Christian hater.

The first step is recognizing you have a problem, very good Sky. Way to go!!!!:clap2:

I thought this would make you ecstatic. Enjoy. It's better for me to fulfill your stereotype than to be who I really am. Now you and Fox can celebrate. Have your own we hate Christian haters club.

You can talk about stereo typing with a straight face??? :lol:

And I don't hate you Sky, I have no reason too. I very much dislike your constant inaccurate portrayal of Christians in this country, but I don't hate you.

In the past I've told you that I supported legal same sex civil unions, and to leave marriage up to the church. I've never called you a sinner or told you that you were going to hell. I've never judged or condemned you at all, and I still don't. Yet you can't seem to get it through your head that most Christians out there are like me. What that doesn't mean is that I'm going to sit and say nothing whenever I think you're posting inaccurate material. I have every right to post, just as you do. If you want to continue to post about the very small percentage of people that you see as your enemy and let them have such a large impact on your life, needlessly I might add, then that's certainly your perogative. But, don't make it sound like it's the majority, because it's not.

I thought this would make you ecstatic. Enjoy. It's better for me to fulfill your stereotype than to be who I really am. Now you and Fox can celebrate. Have your own we hate Christian haters club.

And I don't hate you Sky, I have no reason too. I very much dislike your constant inaccurate portrayal of Christians in this country, but I don't hate you.

In the past I've told you that I supported legal same sex civil unions, and to leave marriage up to the church. I've never called you a sinner or told you that you were going to hell. I've never judged or condemned you at all, and I still don't. Yet you can't seem to get it through your head that most Christians out there are like me. What that doesn't mean is that I'm going to sit and say nothing whenever I think you're posting inaccurate material. I have every right to post, just as you do. If you want to continue to post about the very small percentage of people that you see as your enemy and let them have such a large impact on your life, needlessly I might add, then that's certainly your perogative. But, don't make it sound like it's the majority, because it's not.

Stereotype? What about yours of me. I hate ALL Christians. That's all I am to you. A Christian hater. Happy now?

If that's what you want, that's what I'll be.

It wouldn't help for me to tell you I know you don't hate me. I appreciate your supportive views. But since you're a Christian and I hate all Christians I have no choice but to hate you too.

Last edited:

Stereotype? What about yours of me. I hate ALL Christians. That's all I am to you. A Christian hater. Happy now?

Nope, not happy at all. I pray that you will find peace, and you won't do that by reading and listening to the material that you do. But, that's your choice.

Nope, not happy at all. I pray that you will find peace, and you won't do that by reading and listening to the material that you do. But, that's your choice.

I pray for peace too. I pray that the Uganda kill gays bill is not passed. I pray that all Churches who preach hate quickly be freed of their hatred.

I pray to overcome my fear of the US becoming a Christian theocracy.

Even Fox admits she thinks the government is 99% Christian.

Last edited:

There's nothing worse than a judgmental Christian praying for you.

I'm judgmental, eh? :lol: What the hell are you???? Look in the mirror, I think the pot will meet the kettle.

why ya hating on pagans?

are you gonna hate the wee little ones? they are kinda innocent ya know

Are pagans Christian? I'm not hating on pagans. It's ALL Christians I'm determined to hate. I'll talking to any and all godless critters. Foxfyre says the government is 99% Christian. I hate the government too.
Yes. Christianity is nothing more than sun worship.They've been duped, again.

I'm judgmental, eh? :lol: What the hell are you???? Look in the mirror, I think the pot will meet the kettle.

You judge me, don't you? I come up lacking in your eyes all the time.

On the other hand, I recognize YOUR positive qualities. You don't see mine. All I am to you is a Christian hater.

Last edited:

I pray for peace too. I pray that the Uganda kill gays bill is not passed. I pray that all Churches who preach hate quickly be freed of their hatred.

I seriously think you have some major issues, Sky. I think you should stop reading and listening to gay propaganda and seek help. I'm not saying that to be demeaning, I really think you should get some help.

On the other hand, I recognize YOUR positive qualities.

Lacking in what way? I just think you've been terrorized and traumatized by your fellow gays, I think you need to take a vacation from the political activism and just live your life like a normal person instead of defining your entire life based on your sexuality. Based on what I've read on your posts here, your entire identity is about being gay, and that's sad.

I seriously think you have some major issues, Sky. I think you should stop reading and listening to gay propaganda and seek help. I'm not saying that to be demeaning, I really think you should get some help.

What makes you think I'm not working on this?

Well, from all appearances, whatever you're doing isn't working very well. But, I hope for the best for you and like I said earlier, that you're able to find peace. Get out of activism and live your life.

On the other hand, I recognize YOUR positive qualities.

Lacking in what way? I just think you've been terrorized and traumatized by your fellow gays, I think you need to take a vacation from the political activism and just live your life like a normal person instead of defining your entire life based on your sexuality. Based on what I've read on your posts here, your entire identity is about being gay, and that's sad.

That's because all you see are my posts on a political forum. What's missing is who I am in real life.

I work with children. I support a family in India. I write to prisoners. I volunteer on a DV crisis line.

I train in Embodied Life and have clients who work with me.

I meditate. I counsel. I sing.

Very little of my real life involves politics or identifying with being a lesbian.

I am surrounded by straight people. I only know one other lesbian couple in the county, and when we get together we don't discuss politics.

Last edited:

Well, from all appearances, whatever you're doing isn't working very well. But, I hope for the best for you and like I said earlier, that you're able to find peace. Get out of activism and live your life.

Children love me. They cling to my hands and clothes.

People who know me remark on my kindness and my peace. Do I have wounds? Yes. I'm working hard to heal them. It's my gift too. It makes me compassionate to others who suffer.

This place doesn't bring out my best. Rather than continuing to post here I'm putting an end to it.

Last edited:

People who know me remark on my kindness and my peace.

This place doesn't bring out my best.

Rather than continuing to post here I'm putting an end to it.

I'm sure you are all of those things. Based on all of the information that you post and link though, you are very into the gay political activism scene too. Maybe you should step back from that for a while.

Enjoy your view.

darren-just-wants-a-drama-free-relationship-28563-1260546957-4.jpg

I'm sure you are all of those things. Based on all of the information that you post and link though, you are very into the gay political activism scene too. Maybe you should step back from that for a while.

To you, I'm a cartoon character. The deputy dawg of gay activism.

So be it.

As much and you and Fox disdain me, others really like me and my feistiness.

Last edited:

So be it.

:lol: I love how you always know exactly what I think and exactly what I feel, and then put words into my mouth that I've never even come close to saying or thinking. There's just no winning or reasoning with you. So be it. Take care.

So be it.

:lol: I love how you always know exactly what I think and exactly what I feel, and then put words into my mouth that I've never even come close to saying or thinking. There's just no winning or reasoning with you. So be it. Take care.
Hey, I'm just crazy. Have me committed.

What you judge me for, other people enjoy. I'm feisty. I'm stubborn. I don't take any shit.

I have a big heart, and I admit my mistakes.

Some people even love and accept me just as I am.

I'm one of them. I love myself, warts and wounds and all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back