You all think I hate all Christians. No problem.

is this about religion or sexuality?

cause i dont give a flying fuck about either....dont try to convert me and we will be fine...that is one thing nice about pagans...we dont convert....you will never heard me tell anyone that they need to be pagan, christian or anything else...nor will you hear me tell someone that their sexuality is wrong...we are what we are...no more no less.....i try to accept most people for how they treat me and their fellow beings....also how they respect the earth and nature..there are very few people that i will reject right off the bat...mostly people who are cruel....i.e. dog killers...etc...

if you feel that alone in your county....move....simple as that...there are many areas that are so called...gay friendly....i live in an area where the majority are christians....but its also considered a gay friendly area

You can talk about stereo typing with a straight face??? :lol:

And I don't hate you Sky, I have no reason too. I very much dislike your constant inaccurate portrayal of Christians in this country, but I don't hate you.

In the past I've told you that I supported legal same sex civil unions, and to leave marriage up to the church. I've never called you a sinner or told you that you were going to hell. I've never judged or condemned you at all, and I still don't. Yet you can't seem to get it through your head that most Christians out there are like me. What that doesn't mean is that I'm going to sit and say nothing whenever I think you're posting inaccurate material. I have every right to post, just as you do. If you want to continue to post about the very small percentage of people that you see as your enemy and let them have such a large impact on your life, needlessly I might add, then that's certainly your perogative. But, don't make it sound like it's the majority, because it's not.

Stereotype? What about yours of me. I hate ALL Christians. That's all I am to you. A Christian hater. Happy now?

Nope, not happy at all. I pray that you will find peace, and you won't do that by reading and listening to the material that you do. But, that's your choice.

You know......n00bie just demonstrated why I dislike most Christians..........

They tell you that they hope you find peace, but then tell you that everything that you've done that isn't along the lines of what they believe is what will lead you AWAY from peace.

Got news for people like that........the world has more variety than that. If you can't live and let live like Yeshua said, then you shouldn't denigrate or condemn someone because they don't believe like you do.

Yes, for Christians, Yeshua is the way, but what about the Buddhists, Taoists, Jewish people, Hindus and Pagans? Are you going to rule them out just because they recognize a piece of God that you don't?

Remember......either God is everything, or He is nothing........

Stereotype? What about yours of me. I hate ALL Christians. That's all I am to you. A Christian hater. Happy now?

Nope, not happy at all. I pray that you will find peace, and you won't do that by reading and listening to the material that you do. But, that's your choice.

They tell you that they hope you find peace, but then tell you that everything that you've done that isn't along the lines of what they believe is what will lead you AWAY from peace.

Got news for people like that........the world has more variety than that. If you can't live and let live like Yeshua said, then you shouldn't denigrate or condemn someone because they don't believe like you do.

Yes, for Christians, Yeshua is the way, but what about the Buddhists, Taoists, Jewish people, Hindus and Pagans? Are you going to rule them out just because they recognize a piece of God that you don't?

And where do I ever indicate that she has to live like I do?

I have no idea where he got that idea Newby. Maybe he took offense at you praying for me to come to my senses.

I have no idea where he got that idea Newby. Maybe he took offense at you praying for me to come to my senses.

I said I would pray for you to find peace in your life, if either he or you wants to be offended by that, then that's your loss. It wasn't said with malice or sarcasm.

n00bie.....you stated
I pray that you will find peace, and you won't do that by reading and listening to the material that you do.

Now, unless you've read and listened to the material that she has, as well as understand exactly how Sky views the world (and based on your posts, you don't), how the fuck can you possibly make a determination as to what will and won't lead her to peace?

Remember........one persons meat is another persons poison.

n00bie.....you stated
I pray that you will find peace, and you won't do that by reading and listening to the material that you do.

Now, unless you've read and listened to the material that she has, as well as understand exactly how Sky views the world (and based on your posts, you don't), how the fuck can you possibly make a determination as to what will and won't lead her to peace?

She's posted the material that she reads and listens too on here, so I have seen it and read it, and it's just as hateful as what she contends 'certain' christians are toward her.

She reads lies and half truths, my ADVICE to her was to stop reading the garbage that gives her inaccurate biased views towards others. That's not telling her to live as I do.

newby you come off as mean and hateful...dont know how you intend to come off but that is the way you do...

and that is simply my humble opinion.....

o and judge fucking mental too....let's not leave that out

newby you come off as mean and hateful...dont know how you intend to come off but that is the way you do...

and that is simply my humble opinion.....

o and judge fucking mental too....let's not leave that out

Can you give an example? You don't see Sky as being judgmental at all? I think you see those that you disagree with as 'judgmental', I haven't judged anyone or told them how to live their lives. I've defended and tried to correct what I felt was stated incorrectly, so if you want to call that 'judgmental', more power to you.

And aren't you being judge fucking mental of me in your post? I just think you might. :lol:

I see we're leaping from 'some people' to 'you all' again. Why do the left have such problems recognizing individuality? Are they stupid? Cuz Sky Dancer isn't usually stupid.

I see we're leaping from 'some people' to 'you all' again. Why do the left have such problems recognizing individuality? Are they stupid? Cuz Sky Dancer isn't usually stupid.

You made the same leap within this very post. :razz:

I said I would pray for you to find peace in your life, if either he or you wants to be offended by that, then that's your loss. It wasn't said with malice or sarcasm.

Regarding your offer of prayer for peace. I accept. Pray for the whole world. I'm at peace with whom I am.

Last edited:

n00bie.....you stated

She's posted the material that she reads and listens too on here, so I have seen it and read it, and it's just as hateful as what she contends 'certain' christians are toward her.

She reads lies and half truths, my ADVICE to her was to stop reading the garbage that gives her inaccurate biased views towards others. That's not telling her to live as I do.

Hey stupid.......would that "advice" also include going somewhere to be cured of the gay?

n00bie.....you stated

Hey stupid.......would that "advice" also include going somewhere to be cured of the gay?

Newby hasn't suggested I go for the gay cure. She wants me to go for the Christian cure. She wants me to see all Christians as benign lovers of gays and lesbians.

That means I have to ignore that they organize in large numbers to defeat marriage equality.

Foxfyre thinks I should be grateful to Christians for whatever unfettered freedoms they allow me. She thinks the US is a Christian nation, but doesn't think it's a theocracy. She thinks the government is 99% Christian.

Last edited:

Newby hasn't suggested I go for the gay cure. She wants me to go for the Christian cure. She wants me to see all Christians as benign lovers of gays and lesbians.

That means I have to ignore that they organize in large numbers to defeat marriage equality.

Foxfyre thinks I should be grateful to Christians for whatever unfettered freedoms they allow me. She thinks the US is a Christian nation, but doesn't think it's a theocracy. She thinks the government is 99% Christian.

Newsflash, the USA is not a theocracy.

I mean, what the fuck sort of grade school did you attend? DID you attend one?

Really? She's been a fucking moron in at least two threads in the last two days.

Never really encountered her much before and she's sold me that she's a moron.

n00bie.....you stated

Yeah, cause I've repeatedly made statements like that, asshole. How about you read what people say before making assinine statements that display your stupidity? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back