You all think I hate all Christians. No problem.

secrethate.jpg

I hate Pastafarians too. I'm an equal opportunity hater. Come one, come all.

The Anatomy of Hate; A Dialogue to Hope reveals the shared narratives found in individual and collective ideologies of hate, and how we as a species can overcome them. For six years the filmmaker worked with unprecedented access to some of the most venomous ideologies and violent conflicts of our time including the White Supremacist movement, Christian Fundamentalism as an anti-gay platform, Muslim Extremism, the Palestinian Intifada, Israeli Settlers and Soldiers, and US Forces in Iraq. By juxtaposing this verite footage with interviews from leading sociological, psychological, and neurological experts, and interspersing stories of redemption told by former “combatants”, the film weaves a tapestry that reveals both the emotional and biological mechanisms which make all of us susceptible to acts and ideologies of hate, and demonstrates how these very same traits make us equally capable of overcoming them...
About The Anatomy of Hate

I don't hate anything, but I dislike and are disgusted by lots of things, like stupid liberals in this video (but there some things I don't agree with in this video) :lol: :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7KQTHL8KQs[/ame]

Last edited:
Can you feel that?
Ah, shit

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give in to me?)

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

[Chorus:]
Get up, come on get down with the sickness [x3]
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

DISTURBED - DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS LYRICS

You all think I hate all Christians. No problem.

No we don't, we think you're a douchebag.

Forum List

Back