You all think I hate all Christians. No problem.

Well i don't know if you do or not, but lots of people hate christmas. It makes not difference to me one way or the other.

:)

• Banned
Well i don't know if you do or not, but lots of people hate christmas. It makes not difference to me one way or the other.

:)

I'm giving up. I agree to hate them all, maybe they can agree to leave me alone.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You know......it's not so much the Christians that I hate, I just really dislike the way they've bent the teachings of Yeshua, along with heavy editing of the OT, to say that their way is the only "right" one.

What's even worse is that the various Christian sects rarely agree on anything, because they further divide things by saying it's their interpretation of the Bible that is the "right" one.

No, I don't hate Christians, I just hate hypocrites.

You know......it's not so much the Christians that I hate, I just really dislike the way they've bent the teachings of Yeshua, along with heavy editing of the OT, to say that their way is the only "right" one.

What's even worse is that the various Christian sects rarely agree on anything, because they further divide things by saying it's their interpretation of the Bible that is the "right" one.

I've had posters continually tell me I hate ALL Christians. I'm determined to be agreeable. I'm willing to take that stand and hate them all.

why ya hating on pagans?

are you gonna hate the wee little ones? they are kinda innocent ya know

Are pagans Christian? I'm not hating on pagans. It's ALL Christians I'm determined to hate. I'll talking to any and all godless critters. Foxfyre says the government is 99% Christian. I hate the government too.

Last edited:

I've had posters continually tell me I hate ALL Christians. I'm determined to be agreeable.
You've raised self-crucifixtion to an art form!

:thup:

I've had posters continually tell me I hate ALL Christians. I'm determined to be agreeable.

I surrender. They're right, I'm wrong. I hate ALL Christians. Let no one feel left out.

From now on I only talk to Muslims, atheists and Buddhists.

OMG What the hell is wrong with talking to Druids?

How could you forget the Druids?

:eek:

Ok. I'll talk to the Druids and the Taoists, the Jains, Zoroastrians, Scientologists, Native Americans and Moonies, but NO Christians.

I hate them all.

Take me off your Christmas cards lists, Quick.

Last edited:

I take that Christian comment as an insult! I challenge you to a duel. Wet noodles at fifty paces.

we iz offended...we iz gonna go drink mead and figure out how we as pagans and druids want to handle this?

hozs about witches? you hating on us too?

i think we need 'demon be gone' kits all around

we iz offended...we iz gonna go drink mead and figure out how we as pagans and druids want to handle this?

hozs about witches? you hating on us too?

i think we need 'demon be gone' kits all around

No demon be gone kits. They're too Christian.

Now that I think about it. Maybe I'm being too conservative just hating Christians. Oh, what the hell, I hate EVERYONE.

Forum List

Back