“You ain’t seen nothing yet until you seen a flaming butthole."

I tried as well, but all they wanted to do was talk to me about race. lol

I was lectured about microaggression when I tried to order a mocha.

I had a similar lectures when I ordered my coffee as black as a field hand.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to take the safe route and order nothing but their fabulous fwappuccinos from now on.

I've never purchased a drink from Starbucks. I am far too cheap to pay their prices. I did have a lemon bar from them before and it was pretty yummy.

‘Sodomite slayer’ pastor claims God will make flames shoot out of gay men’s buttholes

He continued: “The next time you get poked in the butt, a flame, when that man pulls that penis out of you, a flame will shoot out of you!

“You think AIDS was bad? You ain’t seen nothing yet! Thus sayeth the lord! I’m the lord’s servant! I’m the sodomite slayer!”

“Tell these faggots, either they get outta town or flame and fire gonna come out of their butthole.

“And anybody that sympathizes with them, they gonna have a flame shooting out of their vagina.”

PinkNews couldn’t find any mention in the Bible of God shooting flames out of homosexual anuses.

Can anybody call themselves a Pastor ?

That preeecher really knows his stuff.

First hand.

Or maybe he's just jealous.

‘Sodomite slayer’ pastor claims God will make flames shoot out of gay men’s buttholes

He continued: “The next time you get poked in the butt, a flame, when that man pulls that penis out of you, a flame will shoot out of you!

“You think AIDS was bad? You ain’t seen nothing yet! Thus sayeth the lord! I’m the lord’s servant! I’m the sodomite slayer!”

“Tell these faggots, either they get outta town or flame and fire gonna come out of their butthole.

“And anybody that sympathizes with them, they gonna have a flame shooting out of their vagina.”

PinkNews couldn’t find any mention in the Bible of God shooting flames out of homosexual anuses.

Can anybody call themselves a Pastor ?

You sound nervous.
Tommy Tainted is now frantically searching the internet for asbestos condoms.

Forum List

Back