Yoko Ono: I had an affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70's

Why are right-wingers so ridiculously credulous?
Incredulous. They seem to thrive on conspiracies. I think it is laziness instead of dealing with reality. Some still push the birther thing, which is hilarious. And the most hilarious thing of all is their messiah Trump is a birther.

I meant exactly what I said - credulous.

"Incredulous" means unwilling to believe - and my point is that right wingers will believe anything, as long as it makes them feel good.
You are correct, sorry for the miscommunication. Incredulous was not a correction of your post I was trying to say they are incredulous as they don't believe facts. My bad

Incredulous. They seem to thrive on conspiracies. I think it is laziness instead of dealing with reality. Some still push the birther thing, which is hilarious. And the most hilarious thing of all is their messiah Trump is a birther.

"Incredulous" means unwilling to believe - and my point is that right wingers will believe anything, as long as it makes them feel good.
I read credit into credulous.

The roots of the word "credit" and "credulous" are the same - "credulous" means overly willing to give "credit" to something.

Been there and done that when loaning money to my daughter, X Generation, who never paid me one penny back so I no longer loan her money anymore and she gave me a good cussing down saying that I owed it to her. I told her that I owe you nothing and make it on your own just like I did. Tough Love

You are correct, sorry for the miscommunication. Incredulous was not a correction of your post I was trying to say they are incredulous as they don't believe facts. My bad
I know more about Science than the English language but work crossword puzzles. You are a gentleman as well as I think I am.

I know more about Science than the English language but work crossword puzzles. You are a gentleman as well as I think I am.
Of course we should all be gentlemen towards each other when treated as such.

Kasich acted like a gentleman at the beginning of the most recent republican debate but started ranting and raving toward the end of the debate. Thank goodness that I don't have to debate Trump because I would have to fall back on sailor talk and might call him Barnacle Bill from over the hill.

Kasich acted like a gentleman at the beginning of the most recent republican debate but started ranting and raving toward the end of the debate. Thank goodness that I don't have to debate Trump because I would have to fall back on sailor talk and might call him Barnacle Bill from over the hill.
Kasich and Carson are the only gentlemen left in the republican field sadly.

After Kasich lost his cool, Carson was the only one who maintained his cool. I want someone in the Oval Office that keeps his cool during a crisis rather than just pushing the nuclear war button on impulse.

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT
Shocked that World Nut Daily would make up a story?

They are on the journalistic level of Weekly World News:

tabloid-bat-boy.png

Of course you think anything printed that you consider detrimental to Hildabeast is made up. Its just how you think.

Of course her failing are out there for all to see. If your not wearing blinders that is.

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT

tabloid-bat-boy.png

Of course you think anything printed that you consider detrimental to Hildabeast is made up. Its just how you think.

Of course her failing are out there for all to see. If your not wearing blinders that is.
I heard a Republican Senator yesterday say he "could not" support Trump because Trump had admitted and even bragged about committing adultery on multiple occasions with multiple wives and women. Meantime, Rubio is making jokes about the size of Trump's penis and Cruz is on a non-stop negative campaign against everyone. Your focus and the attention of a lot of conservatives here is on the make believe OP story from a comedy parody publication. Conservatives, at least, the ones here, have gone off the deep end and abandoned any sense of integrity.

America doesn't have the luxury any longer of needing a 'gentleman' in the White house. The country needs an aggressive hard nosed 'take no prisoners' fucking bastard, when he needs to be, in dealing with countries, (NONE of which are run by "gentlemen"), businessman who has a reputation of winning and doing what he says he will. That man is now America's only hope.

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT

tabloid-bat-boy.png

I heard a Republican Senator yesterday say he "could not" support Trump because Trump had admitted and even bragged about committing adultery on multiple occasions with multiple wives and women. Meantime, Rubio is making jokes about the size of Trump's penis and Cruz is on a non-stop negative campaign against everyone. Your focus and the attention of a lot of conservatives here is on the make believe OP story from a comedy parody publication. Conservatives, at least, the ones here, have gone off the deep end and abandoned any sense of integrity.

Shit your an idiot. Of course he won't support Trump. Trump isn't a moth breather like him.

And of course all those running will throw slings and arrows at their opponents.

As for Yoko and Hitlery?? Could be true. Who knows? And that you asshole is the 64,000 dollar question.

People will have to make up their own minds.

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT

tabloid-bat-boy.png

Shit your an idiot. Of course he won't support Trump. Trump isn't a moth breather like him.

And of course all those running will throw slings and arrows at their opponents.

As for Yoko and Hitlery?? Could be true. Who knows? And that you asshole is the 64,000 dollar question.

Yoko is a certified wacko but IMO she's not an out and out liar.
I guess Hillary happens to enjoy 'eating' Asian and Persian'.

ummmm, she is and always has been batshite crazy. Not that I don't find the Clintons' personal lives a bit "odd," but then again so is the Donald's, and I really don't care.

Yoko isn't crazy.

She's Japanese.

Japan is to crazy what the Middle East is to Oil.
This is true. There are vending machines in parts of Japan that dispense 'used' schoolgirl panties.
Not that I've ever bought any!

I'm gonna let the irony of these trio of sentences just sort of marinade and ferment. As like a fine cheese it needs time to age to be property appreciated.

You know that they're absolutely nothing to back the claim, yes? So if someone 'made up their mind' that it had actually happened they would be literally imagining its occurrence.

I'm gonna let the irony of these trio of sentences just sort of marinade and ferment. As like a fine cheese it needs time to age to be property appreciated.

You know that they're absolutely nothing to back the claim, yes? So if someone 'made up their mind' that it had actually happened they would be literally imagining its occurrence.

Well it wouldn't be the first time no one had proof and it won't be the last either.

People will believe what they want to believe no matter the truth of it.

You should know that by now.

Do I believe it?? Nah. Not hardly.

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT

tabloid-bat-boy.png

Ah, it's another warm day. Soon Spring and Summer will be here, and we can all enjoy some moth breathing. :rock:

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT

tabloid-bat-boy.png

Ah, it's another warm day. Soon Spring and Summer will be here, and we can all enjoy some moth breathing. :rock:

Fuck off smart ass. LOL

Forum List

Back