Yo, All Puppet`s? Should we Continue To Cut The Military?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I think you Puppet`s better start calling Obama to build the Military, instead of cutting it down to nothing? Because if you don`t? When China and Russia decide to hit the U.S.A. with bombs? I will hunt each Democrat down and make them wish they had! If not dead from bombs!

Putin's boost in battle against ISIS: China preparing to 'team up with Russia in Syria'

CHINA could be on the verge of teaming up with Russia to unleash its military might in Syria and destroy Islamic State (ISIS).
By ROB VIRTUE
PUBLISHED: 09:36, Thu, Oct 8, 2015 | UPDATED: 13:53, Thu, Oct 8, 2015

chinaarmy1-610286.jpg
GETTY•IG

Reports from Russia and the Middle East have both said China's armed forces are on the way to Syria
Russia has carried out a series of deadly airstrikes against the terrorist group over the last few days and Vladimir Putin has now sent the country's most elite special forces team into the war zone.

And speculation is heightening that offensive will be bolstered by the China's People's Liberation Army, following a number of reports of military movements in the region backed up by strong words from a senior government member at a United Nations meeting.

Reports emanating from the Middle East last week said China was planning on joining the fight against ISIS "in the coming weeks", according to a Syrian army official.

While Beijing insists it will abide by the United Nations (UN) in the region, hints of an action were backed up when it spoke strongly about a coordinated response to the rising terrorist threat.

Putin's boost in battle against ISIS: China preparing to 'team up with Russia in Syria'

"GTP"
obama-sheep.jpg

No,,,

550 billion/year is ok...No more or less.

Now find why that isn't enough?

Yo, I think the Tea Party will tell your Master? He needs to spend more! But we will see what the other two most powerful nations want to do first, that is the Obama way, get killed, then react? Typical Dumb-Ass Democrat!

"GTP"

Your wars in the middle east are the biggest booondogoo this country has been in since Nam. Me, I'd rather spend more on infrastructure, science, r&d and education.

Yo, you forgot some things? How about such things as Freedom, Liberty, Speech?

"GTP"
Dictator-Asshole.jpg

No,,,

Yo, I think the Tea Party will tell your Master? He needs to spend more! But we will see what the other two most powerful nations want to do first, that is the Obama way, get killed, then react? Typical Dumb-Ass Democrat!

"GTP"
Yo,

The U.S. outspends the rest of the first world in military spending combined! Get your fingers out yer azz little girl!

"GFY"

Your wars in the middle east are the biggest booondogoo this country has been in since Nam. Me, I'd rather spend more on infrastructure, science, r&d and education.

"GTP"
View attachment 51975

Being a "slave" to the corporation that you wish for us all is the opposite of freedom, liberty and speech.

No,,,

"GTP"
Yo,

The U.S. outspends the rest of the first world in military spending combined! Get your fingers out yer azz little girl!

"GFY"

Yo, you are a typical Puppet Dumb-ass, let a real President salute your stupidity!

"GTP"
Reagan.Saluting.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 51975

Being a "slave" to the corporation that you wish for us all is the opposite of freedom, liberty and speech.

Yo, if you`re not a Slave to Corporations? You must be a Slave to Obama? Because you will not support a family by being a Slave to Government!!! Good Luck Brainless!

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1).jpg

No,,,

"GTP"
Yo,

"GFY"

Yo, you are a typical Puppet Dumb-ass, let a real President salute your stupidity!

"GTP"
View attachment 51981
Yo,

Everybody sees you when you sniff your fingers right after yer done pickin at yer azzhole you creep!

"GFY"

Forum List

Back