Yet another record close!

The cure is 3 more Trump justices on the Supreme Court...…...
You want to give cancer to America ?? We're sick enough with the AH trump in our WH

Cancer?
No.
Just 3 or 4 more conservatives on the Supreme Court.
And another 8 Republican Senators and 50 more Republicans in the House.
Oh, so not just any cancer. Stage 4 inoperable asshole cancer.

Leave Obama out of this, poor guy, looking at Michelle all day.
He's suffering enough.
Obama is appointing Supreme Court justices now?

Asshole cancer. They didn't call him bath house Barry for nothing.

You want to give cancer to America ?? We're sick enough with the AH trump in our WH

Cancer?
No.

He's suffering enough.

What does that have to Do with Obama appointing Supreme Court justices?

You are trying to hard, and you really aren't very good at this.

Go home, kid.

Cancer?
No.

He's suffering enough.

What does that have to Do with Obama appointing Supreme Court justices?

You are trying to hard, and you really aren't very good at this.

Go home, kid.

Yeah the buffoon that had 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains giving a jump start to the moron trump who thinks he did it all by himself

Republicans truly believe they were born in the house they built with their own two hands.
While I despise Trump ,he'll be gone soon enough maybe in as long as 4 years My fear is with the AH's who support him They'll be infesting America for many years and their little red neck children too

You should be pleased if Trump wins, ed. If the libs win, and implement the New Green Deal, fracking will be outlawed as well as oil and coal, and these Red Neck families and red neck kids will be forced to move into the big cities like New York where you are at, in order to find work. Trump wins, and they stay out in Flyover country.

Believe it or not Polak
+$558,237.00 (7.03%)
Day Change

Good, glad to see you are benefiting from the Trump Economy

I got the big raise before Trump won. But yes sales are still good knock on wood he hasn't ruined my industry yet.

But, I find it interesting Art Van survived the Bush Great Recession but now 3 years into Trump's presidency they are closing.

Art Van Furniture stores closing: Midwest retailer to liquidate

Midwest's top furniture and mattress retailer, announced Thursday it is shutting down and will begin liquidation sales at all of its company-owned stores in Michigan, Illinois, Missouri and Ohio.

That's 3700 employees out of work. Things like this don't happen in a booming economy. I guess Trump didn't lower their taxes enough huh?

Republicans truly believe they were born in the house they built with their own two hands.
While I despise Trump ,he'll be gone soon enough maybe in as long as 4 years My fear is with the AH's who support him They'll be infesting America for many years and their little red neck children too

You should be pleased if Trump wins, ed. If the libs win, and implement the New Green Deal, fracking will be outlawed as well as oil and coal, and these Red Neck families and red neck kids will be forced to move into the big cities like New York where you are at, in order to find work. Trump wins, and they stay out in Flyover country.

Believe it or not Polak
+$558,237.00 (7.03%)
Day Change

I got the big raise before Trump won. But yes sales are still good knock on wood he hasn't ruined my industry yet.

But, I find it interesting Art Van survived the Bush Great Recession but now 3 years into Trump's presidency they are closing.

Midwest's top furniture and mattress retailer, announced Thursday it is shutting down and will begin liquidation sales at all of its company-owned stores in Michigan, Illinois, Missouri and Ohio.

That's 3700 employees out of work. Things like this don't happen in a booming economy. I guess Trump didn't lower their taxes enough huh?
And there goes Michigan back into the blue column followed hopefully along with Penn and Wisc

Believe it or not Polak
+$558,237.00 (7.03%)
Day Change

And there goes Michigan back into the blue column followed hopefully along with Penn and Wisc

A Republican friend of mine said perception is reality. If people believe Trump's economy is better, then it is. Well when they see things like this they have to wonder if Trump's economy really is all that good for the middle class. If people aren't buying couches and chairs how great is the economy? This reminds me of the Bush years. Republicans said it was a great economy all the way leading up to the great recession right at the end of that dumb fuckers 2nd term. Perfect timing.

Forum List

Back