Yet another mass shooting

Anyone else get the impression that luddley is damn near creaming in his pants at the expense of human beings for the opportunity to push his liberal agenda of disarming American citizens? I wonder what he would have done if people had died.

It is obvious that Joe Steel is thrilled to death at this. That is just plain sick.

Immie

Why do you idiots ALWAYS have to lie?

As I have posted several times in the past, I own guns and believe very strongly in the 2nd Amendment.

Shut your mouth or stop lying.

Think you can do one of the the other?

I didn't think so either.

cap guns dont count dudley....

Anyone else get the impression that luddley is damn near creaming in his pants at the expense of human beings for the opportunity to push his liberal agenda of disarming American citizens? I wonder what he would have done if people had died.

It is obvious that Joe Steel is thrilled to death at this. That is just plain sick.

Immie

The trouble is, you're not bothered by it.

I am bothered by it.

Then I'm not thrilled by it

If the gun issue demanded nothing more than arithmetic, you'd have it under control. There's more to it than that, though. What about the immorality of forcing the innocent to bear the risk of sudden, violent death without knowing it? The auto-user knows they face the risk of an auto accident. Mall shoppers don't expect to be gunned-down like tin ducks in a sideshow.

So pedestrians, bike riders and transit passengers all accept they may die horrific deaths if they live in the world? I mean auto accidents kill people inside their homes as well as everywhere else. MORON.

How ironic. You post this stuff and call me a moron.

Immie

Why do you idiots ALWAYS have to lie?

As I have posted several times in the past, I own guns and believe very strongly in the 2nd Amendment.

Shut your mouth or stop lying.

Think you can do one of the the other?

I didn't think so either.

You're the damned idiot who seems to be thrilled to the point of cumming in your pants at the thought that people nearly lost their lives at the hands of a madman. Don't blame me, moron.

I've never once seen you post your support for the second amendment, but I have damned sure seen you post your leftist hatred of people who have.

Immie

Edit: apparently some did lose there lives. Happy?

Last edited:
The trouble is, you're not bothered by it.

I am bothered by it.

Could have fooled the entire forum. I think by your first post that in this post you are lying. I think you are screaming in esctasy. I mean just read your first post in this thread. Could you not have the decency to remember that there are real life victims and their families out there?

Immie

I am bothered by it.

Could have fooled the entire forum. I think by your first post that in this post you are lying. I think you are screaming in esctasy. I mean just read your first post in this thread. Could you not have the decency to remember that there are real life victims and their families out there?

Immie

Do you think they're reading this forum?

average black IQ is 85.
The average Hispanic IQ is 89.
The average white IQ is 100.
The average Jewish/Asian IQ is 115.

So the real supremacist's name is Yoshihiko Cohen.

I heard of him...created in a twisted racial genetic hybrid program..We less intelligent sub-races need to stand united against these mutants or we will all be eating kosher sushi soon

Last edited:

Immie

Does it make any difference?

And who knows, maybe one of the victims family members is reading this forum. However, if not, your post is still tasteless.

Immie

Another fuck up under the Obama watch

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Brookfield Square Mall Shooting: Incident Reported Near Wisconsin Mall

Good thing the shooter had a gun.

Otherwise, he would have had to resort to throwing things.

If he didn't have a gun...this may not have happened.

But I shouldn't state the obvious, should I?

It may have not happened, but he could resort to other means of weaponry, including homemade stuff.

Also, haven't you heard of zip guns?
They are homemade guns.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjzTwEIxlzs]homemade 22 pistol - YouTube[/ame]

Then theres the shotgun variant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4]$7 12-Gauge Zip Gun Homemade Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]
(it's just a pipe and a piece of metal that detonates the shell. It's very decieving and extremely deadly.)

And what will you do when someone makes an automatic weapon/revolver based gun with the capacity of 10+ bullets?

When someone is able to make this stuff, their creativity could make the weapon much more deadly. A gun ban would only yield the Streisand effect among people and weapons.

Guns don't kill people.

People with guns kill people.

One can therefore only conclude that we ought to outlaw people, rather than guns.

Immie

And who knows, maybe one of the victims family members is reading this forum. However, if not, your post is still tasteless.

Immie

Of course it makes a difference. No normal person wants to cause another human pain. I never would say anything about this incident if I knew the survivors would be hurt by what I said. In point of fact, thought, I'm almost certain they will not read what I say about it.

Secondly, this is a current affairs forum. Anyone entering it must expect to read opinions and discussion he may not like. Let the user beware.

Immie

Of course it makes a difference. No normal person wants to cause another human pain. I never would say anything about this incident if I knew the survivors would be hurt by what I said. In point of fact, thought, I'm almost certain they will not read what I say about it.

Secondly, this is a current affairs forum. Anyone entering it must expect to read opinions and discussion he may not like. Let the user beware.

Well, at least you have the decency to admit that if you thought someone affected by this event was reading this, you would not have made those comments.

Kudos to you for actually considering such a possibility.

And as to your comment about no normal person wanting to cause another human pain, unfortunately, there are plenty of abnormal people, some of them trolls on this very site (not saying you are one of them), who seem to get a thrill out of causing others pain.

Immie

Forum List

Back