Yet Another Bank Going Down...

If that's all the money you have, then you don't have to worry about any of this ...

I keep my deposits under a quarter million, so I'm insured ... enough said on the matter ...
Not too sure I trust the "insurers." And as we saw in Canada not too long ago ... a government can simply seize your money if you don't conform to its ideology.

We're starting to see a trend here...
/---/ Why is Dementia Joe crashing so many banks? Doesn't he care about the little people?
iu

Side note to democRATs: You clowns attacked Bush 24/7 for causing the 2007 bank failures, so this must all be Joe's fault.

/---/ I have a supply of Canadian gold coins and a bunch of US silver coins, but it's not like you can use them to buy a gallon of milk and loaf of bread.

CombiBars.

You can snap off a gram of gold. Today's spot for a gram of gold is about $63. Who can walk into a grocery store today and walk out for less that $63?

Not too sure I trust the "insurers." And as we saw in Canada not too long ago ... a government can simply seize your money if you don't conform to its ideology.

Well ... yeah ... that's Canada ... I advocate invasion, take back the territory them maple-syrup-swillin' cheats STOLE from us ... "south bank St Lawrence or death" ... but I digress ...

I hate to tell you this, but as a rule, the government owns the money ... we have to follow the government's rules if we want to use their money ... and that includes barter ... and it gets worse, charging 12.5% interest on a loan will wind you up in an Oregon prison ... talk about filthy commie over-reach ...

My question to you is where has FDIC ever failed? ...

Googling "Epoch Times" first hit:

Google "bias of Epoch Times"
AllSides: "Bias Rating: Lean Right"
Ad Fontes Media: "rates Epoch Times {...} skews right in terms of bias and as mixed reliability in ..."
Wikipedia: "The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.
Political alignment: Far-right"
Falun Gong: "has received significant attention in the United States for promoting conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation, and producing advertisements for former U.S. President Donald Trump. It has also drawn attention in Europe for promoting far-right politicians, primarily in France and Germany."

Obvious crap is crap. Might as well rot in front of a TV watching FOX noise. I have read articles both pro and anti vax . They seem to cover both side of the issues. The Life and Tradition section is good. The mind and body sction does seem to have alot of articles alternative medicines. Conservative leaning on the opinion page but I wouldn't call the paper extremist. Slanted news I get in all news sources these dyas. From local new and NPR which I have listned to since a boy. I just lisen to it all and pick out the propaganda and look for facts, :) 👍

I cancelled all of my accounts with US Bank about a month ago and now support a local (but strong) Credit Union. I also continue to buy gold and silver each paycheck.

This picture was taken about a year ago. I've added a lot since then and have more coming:
View attachment 780693

I'm certainly not rich but it might help me get by in a pinch.

If the economy collapses and money is worthless, why would any of these things hold any value?

You would be far better served stock piling things you can use and things you can barter for other goods. Food, ammo, medical supplies, etc.

Well, the Fed waited almost a year too long to address inflation, so it had to spike interest rates.

Meanwhile, some banks were stupidly not hedging their bond purchases, because they didn't want to shave their profit margins.

When the banks looked at their marked-to-market assets, they knew they were fucked.

Then the public found out, and the run began.

Another example of why the financial industry needs more effective regulation.

SHUP you damn clown. The magic negro fixed it all in 2008 during the last crisis they created to seize power. Nothing can happen again? Right? You sick twisted phony POS.

When I first started getting them ... they were only available in Utah and Nevada. Then New Hampshire joined in. And recently, Wyoming jumped on board. I think the trend may continue but time will tell.
Conservatives states need their own currency that the Democrat controlled Federal government cannot devalue.

SHUP you damn clown. The magic negro fixed it all in 2008 during the last crisis they created to seize power. Nothing can happen again? Right? You sick twisted phony POS.
The the magic tangerino mishandled covid, blew the Obama recovery, so we had to have the Biden recovery. Our portfolio, properties, bonds, and deposits have done well.

Just pay attention and not be hooked on personalities and uber politics.

Forum List

Back