Yet again Google doesn't commemorate Pearl Harbor Day

So what?
After all, the Japanese only did to Hawaii what America did but the former didn't manage to invade and occupy the place.
What, didn't you know Hawaii is occupied land?

You won't ever hear what used to be common when observing the December 7 anniversary of the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, that killed or wounded 3000+ Americans and however many native Hawaiians.

We should nuke Japan today just so they will know that we have not forgotten about Pearl Harbor.

If it is that imortant to you, let them know...

"Who chooses what doodles will be created and how do you decide which events will receive doodles?

A group of Googlers get together regularly to brainstorm and decide which events will be celebrated with a doodle. The ideas for the doodles come from numerous sources including Googlers and Google users. The doodle selection process aims to celebrate interesting events and anniversaries that reflect Google's personality and love for innovation."

About Google Doodles

We should nuke Japan today just so they will know that we have not forgotten about Pearl Harbor.

Well, that was a remarkably stupid and inappropriate thing to say. Maybe you should take a moment to remember those who died instead of indulging your own idiocy.

So, do you just go around looking for chances to ask that question?

Damn the internets. How can your life go on? May I suggest the enlish nurse solution?

"Yet again Google doesn't commemorate Pearl Harbor Day"... :confused:

What is the world coming to. Why back when I was coming up your search engines covered all the great disasters. I tell ya it's not your father's internet.

:eusa_boohoo:

Commemorating Pearl Harbor Day is an "American bias" now? Has your little wannabe-Marxist act made you that anti-American? What a disgrace.

You won't ever hear what used to be common when observing the December 7 anniversary of the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, that killed or wounded 3000+ Americans and however many native Hawaiians.

Nor did they commemorate the bombing of HIroshima, where they killed some 160,000 people, most of them civilians.

I'm frankly wondering how Google could "commemorate" Pearl Harbor anyway. Make the "o" little rising suns and the L the USS Arizona?

Jesus, some times you guys just go out and find things to be upset about.

Commemorating Pearl Harbor Day is an "American bias" now? Has your little wannabe-Marxist act made you that anti-American? What a disgrace.

Works on the assumption I really give a shit about something that happened 70 years ago.

My "give a shit" meter doesn't have that long of a half-life.

Fact is, People in Japan use Google, too. And Google is a business.

I'm sure they are probably too bright to use Bing. It's horrible.

Works on the assumption I really give a shit about something that happened 70 years ago.

My "give a shit" meter doesn't have that long of a half-life. ..

Yeah, it's just great that you are so proud of your willful ignorance, stupidity, and anti-Americanism. You truly are a low-life scumbag.

Jesus, some times you guys just go out and find things to be upset about.

Bingo. If you're viewing the Google home page to see what happened this day in history, you ain't using it right. When you put "Pearl Harbor attack" into the box and nothing comes up, then we'll have a problem.

Content / window dressing. Know the difference.

Forum List

Back