YES! We did it! Senate (R) Leader McConnell tells Texas Senator Cornyn to FIND AND PASS A BILL for GUN CONTROL

Meanwhile back in reality....

The GOP has run Texas for nearly 30 years...no democrat has been elected state wide in the entire state for nearly that long.

They still have "gun free" zones in Texas.

But you will still continue to blame the Democrats, right?
Democrats are vermin. Their faux concern over a school shooting of 19 while 10's of thousands are killed by Dem policies doesn't fool us. :eusa_hand:

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
Your new avatar looks oddly familiar. :cool:

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
Political masturbation. The lawst AWB had zero measurable effect on crime just like a new one will.

You don't need an "Assault weapon" to kill a room full of unarmed teachers and 10-12yo's, you can do the same exact thing with just about any handgun or .22 rifle for sale in the US.

We both know it. You ask for solutions because you want to shit on them.

You don’t care how many Sandy Hooks we get. You don’t want anything changed. You. Want. Nothing. Done.
And you are a gutless liar dragging the bodies of the innocent through the street to ban guns, something you've always supported irrespective of how many school shootings took place.

And you are a gutless liar dragging the bodies of the innocent through the street to ban guns, something you've always supported irrespective of how many school shootings took place.
No, what I want is to DO something to prevent the next Sandy Hook. You guys want to do nothing.

You don’t give a shit about that. You just need to know that your precious guns are going to be ok.

No, what I want is to DO something to prevent the next Sandy Hook. You guys want to do nothing.
You continue lying. We very much want to prevent "The Next Sandy Hook", a stupid ban on, "Assault Weapons" won't accomplish that.

You're an anti gun partisan idiot that doesn't know the first thing about how to prevent such events.

You continue lying. We very much want to prevent "The Next Sandy Hook", a stupid ban on, "Assault Weapons" won't accomplish that.

You're an anti gun partisan idiot that doesn't know the first thing about how to prevent such events.
I didn’t say a ban on “assault weapons” you liar.

Thoughts?
We did it?
You stupid ass.

Thoughts?

I'll be having a chat with Cornyn's office tomorrow.

Forum List

Back