Yes, this looks like the right place...

Welcome, Monkrules. I look forward to seeing you in threads now and then. We could use some more Independents here.
If you think ChrisL is ignore worthy, I hate to think what your ignore list will look like in another week. It's true she kicks ass better than most and she takes no prisoners, but she's always got a point.
There are much, much worse here. Don't let them drive you away.
Thanks so much for your Welcome, Old Lady, I've enjoyed many of your posts. And I'm glad you're an active member here. You brighten the place up and bring some much needed sanity, too.

I have nothing against Chris. But I've never thought she "kicks ass". I just see her as loud, hyper-partisan, and hysterical. Not someone I'd want to spend any time around.

I lurked this board for a long time before joining. Over that time I became familiar with many USMB members and their views. That familiarity convinced me that there were a few people I would add to my Ignore list immediately, should I ever join USMB. I've now been a member for five whole days, and I only have three world-class idiots on my Ignore list, so far. I'm doing good, eh?

The Ignore list is simply a "sanity saver." I'm an older guy and don't have time or patience to read childish gibberish posted by morons. (Of course, that's just a matter of opinion. I post plenty of nonsense, too.)

Oh please. Stop acting as if you are some kind of victim. You've already said that you use the avatar you use to try to "upset" people. So you are passive aggressive and you don't like being called out on that. If someone DARES to call out this old man, he will put them on ignore even though he has clearly stated that he uses the avatar to get a "reaction." What a crock. Go get a life, old man.

Welcome, Monkrules. I look forward to seeing you in threads now and then. We could use some more Independents here.
If you think ChrisL is ignore worthy, I hate to think what your ignore list will look like in another week. It's true she kicks ass better than most and she takes no prisoners, but she's always got a point.
There are much, much worse here. Don't let them drive you away.

Thanks OldLady! :)

Some people just can't stand to have their views challenged. That is all there is to it.

Forum List

Back