Yes, Republicans really did re-elect Mark Sanford!!! Forfeits all "values"

Aren't liberals generous, now they think they can tell others what they get to forfeit..

Yup, now they think to themselfs.... We got ya..... now you all have to be just like us..... Yea, like that will ever happen.

How did Mark Sanford's election in South Carolina the state I do not live in and suffice it to say don't vote in cause me to forfeit all my values? I can't wait to hear the answer to this. A question for the lefties here which election or reelection of a less than respectable Democrat has caused you to forfeit all your values just curious?

How did Mark Sanford's election in South Carolina the state I do not live in and suffice it to say don't vote in cause me to forfeit all my values? I can't wait to hear the answer to this. A question for the lefties here which election or reelection of a less than respectable Democrat has caused you to forfeit all your values just curious?

:eusa_shhh:
to them it doesn't matter the rest of the people didn't vote for him..

You can file this under the irony heading the left is talking about the loss of morale's and family values from the right over the election of Sanford allow me to remind you a very short time ago they nominated for President a man with some of the highest morale's and strongest family values you can ever find in Mitt Romney I recall no one from the left being highly impressed by that in fact I recall a lot of scorn and ridicule over it.

You can file this under the irony heading the left is talking about the loss of morale's and family values from the right over the election of Sanford allow me to remind you a very short time ago they nominated for President a man with some of the highest morale's and strongest family values you can ever find in Mitt Romney I recall no one from the left being highly impressed by that in fact I recall a lot of scorn and ridicule over it.

If they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all

Actually the people of South Carolina elected Sanford not just republicans. If you look close it seems that the election was a referendum about the Hussein administration. It must be chilling to lefties when they realize that their pipe dreams of regaining the House in 2014 are down the drain when they couldn't even beat a tarnished 2nd rate republican candidate.

What a surreal week in Charleston, SC, one of our nation's oldest, most beautiful, most historically significant cities. Although it is the lone "liberal" city in South Carolina, the region on the coast as a whole still leans GOP and always has.

Well, the party of "family values" and honesty and proper use of tax dollars........just surrendered their trademark on all those values.

Mark Sanford lied to taxpayers. He disappeared on the job, with even the State Police not knowing where the heck he was. He used taxpayer money to travel to Argentina......to cheat on his wife. He shows up at his recent primary win with the new fling, in front of his kids....who didnt get prewarned she would be there. And, to top it all off, he was charged with trespassing on his ex-wife's beachfront property- snooping around using his cell phone as a flash light, and had court TODAY to answer to that accusation!!!!

Yet........the tea party radicals said fuck it. He has a big red "R". Traditional family values, honesty and proper use of tax money be damned.

Oh. By the way........two the most critical economic boosters in the Charleston region's recent history are the port dredging and the building of the massive Ravenel Bridge. Mark Sanford voted NO to both.

Why? Because it used government money....to build a critical bridge, and to dredge the states #1 source of economic income- the Charleston port.

And we just put him back in office. OH and one last thing. Mark Sanford voted to impeach Bill Clinton as a House member for......yep, lying to the people and cheating on his wife!!!!!!

Mark Sanford- the new face of the Republican Party!
Who do you vote for? Someone who has apologized for his mistake or someone who promises to support the perpetration of the idea that the US Treasury is one great big happy opportunity to pick a pocket or two? hmmmmmmm....

Lol, if you believe Sanford saying he was sorry, was sincere I have news for you. he is a tard and should of never ran again. Interesting though the democrat out spent him 5 to 1 and still lost, It became a tard fight and the lessor of the two evils won. AND we still lost. go figure....lol

What a surreal week in Charleston, SC, one of our nation's oldest, most beautiful, most historically significant cities. Although it is the lone "liberal" city in South Carolina, the region on the coast as a whole still leans GOP and always has.

Well, the party of "family values" and honesty and proper use of tax dollars........just surrendered their trademark on all those values.

Mark Sanford lied to taxpayers. He disappeared on the job, with even the State Police not knowing where the heck he was. He used taxpayer money to travel to Argentina......to cheat on his wife. He shows up at his recent primary win with the new fling, in front of his kids....who didnt get prewarned she would be there. And, to top it all off, he was charged with trespassing on his ex-wife's beachfront property- snooping around using his cell phone as a flash light, and had court TODAY to answer to that accusation!!!!

Yet........the tea party radicals said fuck it. He has a big red "R". Traditional family values, honesty and proper use of tax money be damned.

Oh. By the way........two the most critical economic boosters in the Charleston region's recent history are the port dredging and the building of the massive Ravenel Bridge. Mark Sanford voted NO to both.

Why? Because it used government money....to build a critical bridge, and to dredge the states #1 source of economic income- the Charleston port.

And we just put him back in office. OH and one last thing. Mark Sanford voted to impeach Bill Clinton as a House member for......yep, lying to the people and cheating on his wife!!!!!!

So you have your panties all it a twist, blaming the GOP as a whole, over what one congressional district did in SC. This is what you get when all you have to vote for is the lesser of two evils. This election should have been a lock for the Dems and they screwed the pooch by running a POS that rivaled Sanford.

BTW I really love your revisionist liberal bull shit history on Clinton. He was impeached for committing perjury, not cheating on his slime ball wife. Hell, no one would blame him for that.

I am from James Island, and for those of you who don't know where that is, it is a little town right outside of Charleston, but still in Charleston County, so I was able to vote Tuesday. There are a lot of us who went out and voted against Sanford, because he really is a piece of shit, and I (and many others) are not happy with him.

Sadly, he still won, and it makes me wonder about my brethren. I understand a majority of us are conservatives, but I mean Sanford? Really? I was ashamed after the results came in. This guy is far from good for our State, yet, we still elected him.

Two words...bill Clinton...GFY.

Perhaps Republicans took a page out of Democrats level of standards and went with double standards. Stanford cheated on his wife but did not leave his mistress to drown nor did he obstruct justice surrounding his affair. From that perspective, Republicans have more values than Democrats. Also have yet to see Republicans stand up in a chamber and cheer one of their own for same-sex rape of a minor.

Who do you vote for? Someone who has apologized for his mistake or someone who promises to support the perpetration of the idea that the US Treasury is one great big happy opportunity to pick a pocket or two? hmmmmmmm....

what exactly are you ninnyhammering about now becki? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Perhaps Republicans took a page out of Democrats level of standards and went with double standards. Stanford cheated on his wife but did not leave his mistress to drown nor did he obstruct justice surrounding his affair. From that perspective, Republicans have more values than Democrats. Also have yet to see Republicans stand up in a chamber and cheer one of their own for same-sex rape of a minor.

I sure hope Hell is real and teddy is enjoying it...

The people of South Carolina compared the candidates and decided the didn't want to vote for an ex con.

Leave it to sour grapes lefties to drag out the old "values" argument after they supported the worst sleaze bag president in history. It must be nice to be a democrat. You never have to worry about being called a hypocrite when you claim no moral values.

It's the democrats worst nightmare. The obama regime is so bad and so destructive that republicans will set aside ideals of perfection just to dump the lot of them.

No argument, Mark Sanford is POS. Now you have to ask the question, How bad is Elizabeth Colbert-Busch? Maybe voters in South Carolina just couldn't bring themselves to vote for a "Busch" :) . Maybe voters in South Carolina just thought that any Republican is better than any Democrat.

Mark Sanford isn't just any republican. He was their representative before and the voters must have been happy with him.

Forum List

Back