Yes! Of Course! Now I can make sense of the AGWCult!

Next we will be hearing that raking your leaves in your yard is bad for the environment!
you rake your leaves..............in your yard? ah-oh, better watch out.

Don't know and don't care who Joe Rom is. If you want real information on the evidence for the ongoing warming and climate changes, go to the AGU Conferance sites. There you can get actual videos of lectures by some of the world's leading scientists on this subject.

Video On-Demand Lectures and Sessions - AGU Fall Meeting 2012
Chapman Conference on Climate Science Communications Sessions and Lectures - YouTube
AGU Virtual Options 2014

Of course, for those of limited intellect and honesty, there is always Drudge, WUWT, and the National Enquirer.
I wish you all knew how to use those sites. See those sites post up science material for all to review, so one doesn't need to wander around the internet trying to find them. so that is no different than what you just did. Do you understand that? Or is that beyond your comprehension?
Dumb ass, those sites have real scientists, not the fools featured on WUWT.

Don't know and don't care who Joe Rom is. If you want real information on the evidence for the ongoing warming and climate changes, go to the AGU Conferance sites. There you can get actual videos of lectures by some of the world's leading scientists on this subject.

Chapman Conference on Climate Science Communications Sessions and Lectures - YouTube
AGU Virtual Options 2014

Of course, for those of limited intellect and honesty, there is always Drudge, WUWT, and the National Enquirer.
I wish you all knew how to use those sites. See those sites post up science material for all to review, so one doesn't need to wander around the internet trying to find them. so that is no different than what you just did. Do you understand that? Or is that beyond your comprehension?
are saying that every scientist in the

AGU Virtual Options 2014

welllllllllll dumb ass, I was referring to the sites like Drudge, WUWT and the National Enquirer. Holy crap, I see it's tough to follow along.

That's because you're too lazy to go to the "Makes Johnny Stupid" thread you were on -- and then forgot.

I wasn't on that thread. At all. But then, deniers aren't known for fact-checking or accurate memories.

Remember, most people don't live on the board. A denier whine thread that quickly drops to the bottom of the page is going to be missed by most everyone.

I gave the links thru the Joe Romm fart piece to the ORIGINAL science paper he used to project all that GWarming nonsense onto it..

Except he didn't do that. That was just your peculiar interpretation.

The ORIGINAL paper had nothing at all to do with Global Warming. Joe Romm has the skills to make it about GWarming so he can keep the movement twitching in a death spiral..

"Twitching in a death spiral"? Someone is mixing metaphors badly. Death spirals are something aircraft go into, and airplanes don't twitch.

Forum List

Back