Yes, Obama did PROMISE to cut the deficit in half...

why dont you ask the stock market?

If the stock market was living,breathing flesh I would. I would love to ask Goldman Sachs about there relationships with obama.

Well, the market is made up of corporations, that Romney says are people. People are living breathing flesh.
Yes, people are, but the stock market is not. And I am not a Romney supporter at all, so that crap wont work on me.

If the stock market was living,breathing flesh I would. I would love to ask Goldman Sachs about there relationships with obama.

Well, the market is made up of corporations, that Romney says are people. People are living breathing flesh.
Yes, people are, but the stock market is not. And I am not a Romney supporter at all, so that crap wont work on me.

The stock market is made up of people in the same way that corprations are made up of people.

Mike Allen: "Who would co-sponsor a bill, and then vote against it? Six Republican senators would -- almost the exact margin of defeat Tuesday for a plan endorsed by President Barack Obama that would have formed a task force on the deficit to try to force tough choices on Congress."

Marc Ambinder: "Most Republicans opposed the bill on the grounds that it was little more than a way for President Obama to bolster his deficit-fighting resume. Six Republicans who supported an identical measure voted NAY this time, including two Republicans who don't want to give any ammunition their primary opponents. John McCain -- JOHN McCAIN -- voted no. Why? Hard to say."
odd... no specifics on the bill. no number, no vote tally, no summary... nothing.

Got anything with actual, you know, information in it?

now they are going to pretend the republicans didnt do this?

Whatever... nobody except fools like you are buying the "Bush did it" defense 3 years intro the Obama presidency. No president since FDR has been re-elected with this high unemployment.

Reagan promised to balance the budget. He didn't. He won, what? 49 states in 84?

Did you not vote for, or would you not have voted for, Reagan in 84 because he didn't accomplish what he promised?

Thank you for exposing the hypocrisy of the voters of both parties.

Debt, deficits, balancing budgets, none of that stuff matters to the hardcore partisan.

Whatever... nobody except fools like you are buying the "Bush did it" defense 3 years intro the Obama presidency. No president since FDR has been re-elected with this high unemployment.

Reagan promised to balance the budget. He didn't. He won, what? 49 states in 84?

Did you not vote for, or would you not have voted for, Reagan in 84 because he didn't accomplish what he promised?

Reagan didn't balance the budget because he never saw a defense program he didn't love but at least we got a strong military out of it. Obama won't even submit budgets because they're so freakin' huge and at the same time he's weakening the military. So what's our upside with Barry? It's not like we're in a Cold War that we're trying to win.

Obama "lied" about being able to balance the budget in three years.

Reagan "lied" about dealing with enemies of the united states to free hostages and giving money to terrorists that raped and killed three American nuns.

Obama's lie seems pale in comparison. Which is why I will probably be voting for the guy..

Reagan "lied" about dealing with enemies of the united states to free hostages and giving money to terrorists that raped and killed three American nuns.

Obama's lie seems pale in comparison. Which is why I will probably be voting for the guy..

Sallow perfectly illustrating the point i just made.

Debt, deficits, out of control spending, balancing budgets, things hardcore partisans couldn't care less about.

Yup, he promised and it didn't happen

Just like when he said superpacs were dangerous to our democracy. Which I happen to agree with. Yet he now embraces them and you accept it as what has to happen.

He lies, breaks promise after promise yet the left still washes his feet.

Most transparent govt my ass

critical thinking fail;

Example- September, yes 1 month, 1983, 1.1 million jobs were created........etc etc etc ...

1983 GDP
q2 5.1%,
q3 9.3%
q4 8.1%
etc etc.. the boom was on.

its over, there is no boom to claw back and minimize the defcit..... get it now?

and hey so who gives a crap anyway, why obfuscate, he broke a promise-

ye or no?

yes we know Reagan ate babies, created crack and loved aids......try to focus;

reagan delivered....I know that stings, but you brought him up....... the Messiah? has not..... obama has run up more debt comparatively by miles and delivered very very little comparatively as well......

Yup, he promised and it didn't happen

Apparently in the "conservative" world, not achieving a goal is the equivalent of lying.

apparently you have an issue with comprehension, aside from being remarkably inane.

Unfortunately, voting his lying ass out only means we vote another lying ass in...

Obama lied, balanced budget died

So ... you're telling me "conservatives" aren't accusing Obama of lying?

Yes, Obama did PROMISE to cut the deficit in half...

Yepper, yet another reason why I view Owebama as a 3rd Bush term.

I stopped listening to him 2 years ago, when it became very apparent that it did not matter what he said because he is going to do something else anyways. He is a master manipulator, and the only way to make the insanity go away is to vote him out, he will not change his agenda one bit. He...in essence, is full of shit.

Unfortunately, voting his lying ass out only means we vote another lying ass in...

That's the usual defense of a liar. :eusa_liar:

The job was tougher that he had originally thought so he needs another 4 years to finish what he started.

Jimmy Carter said the same thing.

Our President is the personification of Parkinson's Law and the Peter Principle:

1. Parkinson's law:
Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.

2. The Peter Principle states that "in a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence."

Memory Lane:
"...generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;..."
Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul

Remind me...is this the time to laugh or to cry?

I stopped listening to him 2 years ago, when it became very apparent that it did not matter what he said because he is going to do something else anyways. He is a master manipulator, and the only way to make the insanity go away is to vote him out, he will not change his agenda one bit. He...in essence, is full of shit.

That's the usual defense of a liar. :eusa_liar:

Reagan said he'd balance the budget.

Bush I "Read my lips, no new taxes."

Clinton lied throughout the Monica scandal.

Bush lied about nation-building being part of his foreign policy, he laughed at it in 2000.

And Obama lying here, in the example given in this thread.

Doesn't sound like Guy is defending a liar, he's just living in reality that our 2 shitty parties are full of them.

Now I remember...laugh at this guy, cry for the nation.

Forum List

Back