Yes, Ivermectin Works

This video is a Milken Institute panel from October 2019. The topic was Fauci's holy grail, the universal flu vaccine. What they are talking about is the mRNA technology and the potential applications, etc.

It's a good watch. Fauci talked about how it would take ten years to roll it out, there would have to be conventional alternatives, and you had to take the time to get the long-term safety profile.

Compare what he says in this panel to the way they rolled out the vaccines.

The FDA could have cleared the Novavax a long time ago, and at this point it does not look like they are going to at all. There was the conventional alternative, one that didn't turn your body into a covid spike-protein factory.

Coercing people to take a vaccine with no long-term safety profile is inexcusable. Malone said it perfectly. "This is the first time in the history of medicine, that the failure of a medicine to do what it was supposed to do is blamed on the people who didn't take it."

The Milken Panel:

Its good at getting rid of worms in Horses. Its useless for Covid 19. The vaccines on the other hand are safe, effective, free and available.
Leftists are so STUPID, NIH website,

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug - PMC

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/
Ivermectin has powerful antitumor effects, including the inhibition of proliferation, metastasis, and angiogenic activity, in a variety of cancer ...

Ivermectin has New Application in Inhibiting Colorectal Cancer Cell Growth

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34483925/
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cancer worldwide and still lacks effective therapy. Ivermectin, an antiparasitic drug, has been shown ...

Ivermectin has New Application in Inhibiting Colorectal Cancer Cell Growth - PMC

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8415024/
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cancer worldwide and still lacks effective therapy. Ivermectin, an antiparasitic drug, has been shown ...

Ivermectin as an inhibitor of cancer stem‑like cells

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29257278/
The aim of the present study was to demonstrate that ivermectin preferentially inhibited cancer stem‑like cells (CSC) in breast cancer cells and ...

The multitargeted drug ivermectin: from an antiparasitic agent to a repositioned ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5835698/
Ivermectin modifies the epigenetic signature and the self-renewal activity in the malignant cell due to its ability to mimic the SIN3-interaction that ...

Anti-parasite drug ivermectin can suppress ovarian cancer by regulating lncRNA-EIF4A3 ...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32549918/
Relevance: Ivermectin, as an old anti-parasite drug, can suppress almost completely the growth of various human cancers, including ovarian cancer ...

Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 ... - PubMed

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32533071/
Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder ...

Antibiotic ivermectin preferentially targets renal cancer through inducing ...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28847725/
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) is the most aggressive type of genitourinary cancer and highly resistant to current available therapies. In this work, we ...

Antitumor effects of ivermectin at clinically feasible concentrations support ... - PubMed

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32474842/
Purpose: Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that exhibits antitumor effects in preclinical studies, and as such is currently being repositioned for c ...

National Cancer Institute

www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-drug/def/ivermectin
Find technical definitions and synonyms by letter for drugs/agents used to treat patients with cancer or conditions related to cancer. Each entry ...

Doxycycline, salinomycin, monensin and ivermectin repositioned as cancer drugs

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31054863/
Doxycycline, salinomycin, monensin and ivermectin repositioned as cancer drugs Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2019 Jul 1;29(13):1549-1554. doi ...

Anti-parasite drug ivermectin can suppress ovarian cancer by regulating lncRNA-EIF4A3 ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7272521/
Ivermectin, as an old anti-parasite drug, can suppress almost completely the growth of various human cancers, including ovarian cancer (OC). However ...

Ivermectin induces apoptosis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma via mitochondrial ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8650430/
Taken together, these data suggest that ivermectin inhibits the growth of esophageal cancer both in vitro and in vivo. It had been reported that iverm ...

Ivermectin inactivates the kinase PAK1 and blocks the PAK1-dependent growth ... - PubMed

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22495656/
Ivermectin is an old anti-parasitic antibiotic which selectively kills nematodes at a very low dose (0.2 mg/kg) by inhibiting their GABA ...

www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/clinical-trials/intervention/ivermectin
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research . Bioinformatics, Big Data, and Cancer. Key Initiatives. Progress. Annual Report to the Nation ...

Progress in Understanding the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the Antitumour Effects ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6982461/
Ivermectin causes cell death in cancer cell lines by inducing PAK1-mediated cytostatic autophagy, caspase-dependent apoptosis and immunogenic cell ...

Ivermectin converts cold tumors hot and synergizes with immune checkpoint blockade for ...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33654071/
We show that treatment with the FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug ivermectin induces immunogenic cancer cell death (ICD) and robust T cell infiltration ...

Ivermectin Induces Cytostatic Autophagy by Blocking the PAK1/Akt Axis in Breast Cancer

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27302166/
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide, yet successful treatment remains a clinical challenge. Ivermectin, a broad-spectrum ...

The river blindness drug Ivermectin and related macrocyclic lactones inhibit WNT-TCF ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4287931/
Ivermectin inhibits lung cancer xenograft growthin vivo. Beyond colon cancer, WNT-TCF signaling has been implicated in a number of other tumor types ...

Ivermectin inhibits canine mammary tumor growth by regulating cell cycle progression ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6679554/
Ivermectin inhibited the proliferation of cancer cells (Fig. 1 a and b) with less effects on a normal canine epithelial cell line (Fig. 1 d), which ...

Leftists are so STUPID, NIH website,

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug - PMC

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/
Ivermectin has powerful antitumor effects, including the inhibition of proliferation, metastasis, and angiogenic activity, in a variety of cancer ...

Ivermectin has New Application in Inhibiting Colorectal Cancer Cell Growth

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34483925/

Ivermectin has New Application in Inhibiting Colorectal Cancer Cell Growth - PMC

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8415024/

Ivermectin as an inhibitor of cancer stem‑like cells

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29257278/
The aim of the present study was to demonstrate that ivermectin preferentially inhibited cancer stem‑like cells (CSC) in breast cancer cells and ...

The multitargeted drug ivermectin: from an antiparasitic agent to a repositioned ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5835698/
Ivermectin modifies the epigenetic signature and the self-renewal activity in the malignant cell due to its ability to mimic the SIN3-interaction that ...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32549918/
Relevance: Ivermectin, as an old anti-parasite drug, can suppress almost completely the growth of various human cancers, including ovarian cancer ...

Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 ... - PubMed

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32533071/
Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder ...

Antibiotic ivermectin preferentially targets renal cancer through inducing ...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28847725/
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) is the most aggressive type of genitourinary cancer and highly resistant to current available therapies. In this work, we ...

Antitumor effects of ivermectin at clinically feasible concentrations support ... - PubMed

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32474842/
Purpose: Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that exhibits antitumor effects in preclinical studies, and as such is currently being repositioned for c ...

www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-drug/def/ivermectin
Find technical definitions and synonyms by letter for drugs/agents used to treat patients with cancer or conditions related to cancer. Each entry ...

Doxycycline, salinomycin, monensin and ivermectin repositioned as cancer drugs

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31054863/
Doxycycline, salinomycin, monensin and ivermectin repositioned as cancer drugs Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2019 Jul 1;29(13):1549-1554. doi ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7272521/
Ivermectin, as an old anti-parasite drug, can suppress almost completely the growth of various human cancers, including ovarian cancer (OC). However ...

Ivermectin induces apoptosis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma via mitochondrial ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8650430/
Taken together, these data suggest that ivermectin inhibits the growth of esophageal cancer both in vitro and in vivo. It had been reported that iverm ...

Ivermectin inactivates the kinase PAK1 and blocks the PAK1-dependent growth ... - PubMed

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22495656/
Ivermectin is an old anti-parasitic antibiotic which selectively kills nematodes at a very low dose (0.2 mg/kg) by inhibiting their GABA ...

www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/clinical-trials/intervention/ivermectin
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research . Bioinformatics, Big Data, and Cancer. Key Initiatives. Progress. Annual Report to the Nation ...

Progress in Understanding the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the Antitumour Effects ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6982461/
Ivermectin causes cell death in cancer cell lines by inducing PAK1-mediated cytostatic autophagy, caspase-dependent apoptosis and immunogenic cell ...

Ivermectin converts cold tumors hot and synergizes with immune checkpoint blockade for ...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33654071/
We show that treatment with the FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug ivermectin induces immunogenic cancer cell death (ICD) and robust T cell infiltration ...

Ivermectin Induces Cytostatic Autophagy by Blocking the PAK1/Akt Axis in Breast Cancer

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27302166/
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide, yet successful treatment remains a clinical challenge. Ivermectin, a broad-spectrum ...

The river blindness drug Ivermectin and related macrocyclic lactones inhibit WNT-TCF ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4287931/
Ivermectin inhibits lung cancer xenograft growthin vivo. Beyond colon cancer, WNT-TCF signaling has been implicated in a number of other tumor types ...

Ivermectin inhibits canine mammary tumor growth by regulating cell cycle progression ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6679554/
Ivermectin inhibited the proliferation of cancer cells (Fig. 1 a and b) with less effects on a normal canine epithelial cell line (Fig. 1 d), which ...

Ivermectin does not work.

Game over.

We can move on, now.

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430

No more rural king in TN

The government lied to you, Big Farmville lied to you, Michelle Obama lied to you, buy my ivermectin.

My doctor says it works.
Yes, and so does aspirin. Take it too while you have this 'nothing but the sniffles' and wahoo, you are cured. Way to go aspirin. ASPIRIN is the new Ivermectin.
The fact the virus is nothing but the sniffles now is irrelevant.
Exactly, you could snort vinegar and claim it is the cure all.
The CULT has the market cornered.

Vinegar snorting cured my COVID.
Ivermectin cured my COVID.
Aspirin cured my COVID.
Belief in djt's lies cured my COVID.

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430
I'll explain it again for the sake of the dumb arse anti vaxxers and Biden haters.

Ivermectin has never been registered with the cdc as a treatment for covid.

Without reading all the posts, I'll suggest that fauci was not bribed nor did he withhold anything.
So settle down and have a valium that is approved for ratbags.

I'll explain it again for the sake of the dumb arse anti vaxxers and Biden haters.

Ivermectin has never been registered with the cdc as a treatment for covid.

Without reading all the posts, I'll suggest that fauci was not bribed nor did he withhold anything.
So settle down and have a valium that is approved for ratbags.
And pot is not a medical treatment per the CDC and FDA.

Checkmate.

They're Satanic.

I don't think so.

I think they are a bunch of losers raised on professional wrestling and XBOX and believe that there are no consequences for anything...that there is always "next week" and a reset button to start all over again. So they don't care who they injure by way of their parroting what they know to be nonsense.

Forum List

Back