Yes, it was all a lie about Obamacare

before you know it the only people in this country with healthcare will be illegal aliens and welfare slugs

Cheapest policy according to the IRS will be $20,000/yr. Where is all my savings from Obamacare??
IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family | CNS News

What?

You mean government fucked something up again?

I was so sure that THIS TIME they would get it right...

906 pages of law should have covered everything right?

Assholes.

It was obvious to me that when Obama repeatedly used 46 million as number of uninsured this was going to be a GIGANTIC cluster...K!
When his own Census said 10 million uninsured were not citizens, and 14 million only needed to register with Medicaid and they were covered it proved to me they didn't know what they were doing!
But when he falsely included 18 million people THAT didn't want health insurance I KNEW this was a huge fraud!
Subtract that 42 million above and you find ONLY 4 million that truly wanted and needed health insurance.
So that's why taxing lawyers 10% of $200 billion income would pay a $5,000 a person premium. BUT then I found out lawyers gave OBAMA/Congress $300 million in 2008!
Unlike the tanning salon lobby that didn't and found themselves now responsible for 10% tax all because tanning causes cancer!
Well lawyers cause $850 billion a year in defensive medicine... why are they exempt other then they are fellow lawyers with Obama and 47% of Congress!

Cheapest policy according to the IRS will be $20,000/yr. Where is all my savings from Obamacare??

What?

Assholes.

It was obvious to me that when Obama repeatedly used 46 million as number of uninsured this was going to be a GIGANTIC cluster...K!
When his own Census said 10 million uninsured were not citizens, and 14 million only needed to register with Medicaid and they were covered it proved to me they didn't know what they were doing!
But when he falsely included 18 million people THAT didn't want health insurance I KNEW this was a huge fraud!
Subtract that 42 million above and you find ONLY 4 million that truly wanted and needed health insurance.
So that's why taxing lawyers 10% of $200 billion income would pay a $5,000 a person premium. BUT then I found out lawyers gave OBAMA/Congress $300 million in 2008!
Unlike the tanning salon lobby that didn't and found themselves now responsible for 10% tax all because tanning causes cancer!
Well lawyers cause $850 billion a year in defensive medicine... why are they exempt other then they are fellow lawyers with Obama and 47% of Congress!

Obama never used the 46 million number.

What?

Assholes.

Uhm, wrong again... yes he did:

Obama Again Inflates Number of Uninsured Americans--Falsely Claiming '46 Million of Our Fellow Citizens Have No Coverage' | CNS News

What?

Assholes.

When did Obama say that 46 million was not the correct number?

What?

Assholes.

46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

What?

Assholes.

Obama started:"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

This story is an old lie by the rightwing propaganda machine that was debunked on this board a long time ago.

Where is the debunking?

There have NEVER BEEN 46 million uninsured legal Americans, who already had coverage OR who could afford but didn't WANT health insurance!

A) He counts 18 million people THAT DON"T want health insurance.
They are under 34.
They earn over $50,000 and turn down their employers' health plans BECAUSE they spend less then $1,000 a year.
So why are they being penalized for NOT wanting to have it... Yet Obama counts them and that is totally unfair, a lie and wrong!
Source: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

B) 14 million people counted as "uninsured" all they need to do is register. Enroll. And they are covered by Medicaid!
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis
of the uninsured identified by the Census Bureau, which found:
Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State
Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
Source: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

C) So 32 million don't want and are already covered. That leaves 14 million..except according to the Census

10 million are not legal!
source:Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

That leaves 4 million that truly need and WANT health insurance but NOT 46 million which was used to pass by only 6 votes Obamacare!
If people like you would really stop using 46 million but use 4 million that would allow this to happen!

So please TELL ME again where 10 million uninsured counted according to Census are NOT Citizens?
Tell me again that 14 million people totally eligible and totally covered by Medicaid ... that is not true???
Finally WHY are 18 million people who don't WANT, Don't NEED health insurance be forced to buy something that isn't necessary for them?
THAT's like telling ALL AMERICANS YOU must buy a solar car!

Prove to me where those numbers are WRONG????

This kind of thing has been debunked so many times it is amazing the left can still post it with a straight face. It is like Al Gore won Florida. Or The only reason we went into Iraq is because Bush lied about WMD. They are the zombies of argumentation. No matter how many times you show conclusively they are lies the next little goose-stepping leftist out of the gate feels the need to repeat them.

This totally incompetence in simple math should scare EVERYONE that the people who are supposedly going to be in charge of ALL our healthcare can't even
find out how big a problem it is! If you can't first clearly identify the size of the problem WHY in the hell should any one believe anything else you produce?

In fact there is so much confusion about the FACT there are less then 4 million covered.. think about these FACTS!!!
Simply follow the links and add up the numbers!! I'm not making any of this up folks... comes directly from the people involved!
YES that is correct 383 million covered obviously in duplicate ways and again... if this is confusing HOW much confidence can we have the people in charge of Obamacare know what they are doing!

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT IN HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM TOWN HALL

Now, health insurance reform is one of those pillars that we need to build up that new foundation. I don't have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don't have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage. They are just vulnerable. If something happens, they go bankrupt, or they don't get the care they need.

Get some new material fucknut, you will soon enough be forced to grasp the fact of this cluster fuck.

Even on the shit Greenie posted the other a family policy will cost 1300 a month....that ain't "affordable" skippy.

This story is an old lie by the rightwing propaganda machine that was debunked on this board a long time ago.

It's an intentional goat fuck. It was designed to be a complete disaster from the get go. It took 10 years of revenue collection for 7 years of "benefits", and the math was done by morons.

Now when the whole trillion dollar goat orgy shits the bed, the left will insist it was because of republican obstruction, and I won't be surprised if Bush gets blamed somewhere too. The next step will be single payer.

Mark my words.

This isn't January anymore: actual premiums for next year are now public in several states. Turns out that what was obvious at the time (a round number chosen by the IRS in an example of how to perform a calculation was not a prediction of rates) has been confirmed.

Why is this old article making the rounds again today? Did the good folks at the RNC or their social media affiliates accidentally send around four-month-old discredited talking points this morning?

Forum List

Back