Yes Guns Kill People - Thats ALL they do

again...WHO is proposing a gun ban? Please educate me. I've NEVER heard ANYONE call for an all out gun ban - this is propaganda - all the hashish in the world couldn't bring a progressive politician to even suggest such a stupid thing

When they say we need to follow Australias lead…they confiscated guns…..

again...WHO is proposing a gun ban? Please educate me. I've NEVER heard ANYONE call for an all out gun ban - this is propaganda - all the hashish in the world couldn't bring a progressive politician to even suggest such a stupid thing
They are only parroting what the NRA gun lobby tells them.

And to compare a gun (which was manufactured for killing) to an auto (which was manufactured for transportation) is so fucking stupid and absurd.

Then why do the anti gunners do it so often…..?

Diane Feinstein already said she would do it if she had the power...

Steph - please educate me....who is calling for law abiding citizens to surrender their firearms?

don't come off with that. one democrat suggested it just the other day. we're not falling for it anymore. you gun control freaks are just like any other control freaks. you give them inch, then they want to control your life.

Steph - please educate me....who is calling for law abiding citizens to surrender their firearms?

The voices :tinfoil:

So in the Washington Navy Yard, you had victims who owned guns and were trained to use them ... locked up in their homes and offices while they were gunned down. Shooting after shooting (Washington Navy Yard, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Aurora, ...) are in gun free zones.

What good is a gun you can't have on you when you need to have it?

Did you respond to the wrong person or what?

America's a tough place. Guns and violence make up the very fabric of the nation. Without them, there would be no America. Just look at how many wars the U.S. Government wages all around the world. Guns and violence is America. It's a Constitutional Right to bear arms. That's just the way it is.

But there are many other nations around the world that have banned guns. So if you can't handle it here in America, there's always other nations to relocate to. Gun Grabbers are welcome to leave. I'm ok with it.

hear hear:
and they won't be missed. some people can't handle living in Free country. so they really should move to one that restricts everything their people do there.

America's always been a rough tough place. It's not a wuss Nanny State. You gotta be tough to make it here. Owning a firearm is a legal Constutional right. So if the Gun Grabbers can't handle that reality, i encourage them to relocate to nations that have banned guns. America's not for everyone. It is what it is.

Last edited:
America's a tough place. Guns and violence make up the very fabric of the nation. Without them, there would be no America. Just look at how many wars the U.S. Government wages all around the world. Guns and violence is America. It's a Constitutional Right to bear arms. That's just the way it is.

But there are many other nations around the world that have banned guns. So if you can't handle it here in America, there's always other nations to relocate to. Gun Grabbers are welcome to leave. I'm ok with it.

hear hear:
and they won't be missed. some people can't handle living in Free country. so they really should move to one that restricts everything their people do there.

America's always been a rough tough place. It's not a wuss Nanny State. You gotta be tough to make it here. Owning a firearm is a legal Constutional act. So if the Gun Grabbers can't handle that reality, i encourage them to relocate to nations that have banned guns. America's not for everyone. It is what it is.

Freedom is not easy….Freedom = Responsibility over and above everything else…you must be responsible for all of your actions, you can't hand control off to someone else…like they do in nanny states.

The New York Times……….

They have proven to be an ENEMY to us in this country. Actually more than one them have. but the NYtimes, they didn't get the nickname slimes for no reason. everyone should drop that rag into bankruptcy.

The voices :tinfoil:

So in the Washington Navy Yard, you had victims who owned guns and were trained to use them ... locked up in their homes and offices while they were gunned down. Shooting after shooting (Washington Navy Yard, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Aurora, ...) are in gun free zones.

What good is a gun you can't have on you when you need to have it?

Did you respond to the wrong person or what?

Interesting, you admit you don't read the posts you are responding to

"Gun Grabbers" made up term by NRA focus groups and spoon fed to their brainwashed little sheep soldiers

If all the facts are on their side, why does the NRA (congress) refuse to let any research be done on gun violence? Why is the NRA so against smart gun technology?

I bought a new gun on Friday... well, not new.... it is a 1943 Mauser K98.... great condition!!!! $700.

hear hear:

America's always been a rough tough place. It's not a wuss Nanny State. You gotta be tough to make it here. Owning a firearm is a legal Constutional act. So if the Gun Grabbers can't handle that reality, i encourage them to relocate to nations that have banned guns. America's not for everyone. It is what it is.

Freedom is not easy….Freedom = Responsibility over and above everything else…you must be responsible for all of your actions, you can't hand control off to someone else…like they do in nanny states.

Yep, but over the generations we've raised a bunch of wusses. who it seems would give up their freedoms for a little bit of safety. that what most tyrant Governments relies on. they are as dangerous to our freedoms as anyone.

I have this in signature. many should live by it:
"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Ben Franklin

"Gun Grabbers" made up term by NRA focus groups and spoon fed to their brainwashed little sheep soldiers

If all the facts are on their side, why does the NRA (congress) refuse to let any research be done on gun violence?

What do you think of studying the negative mental effects of women who get abortions? Why might you oppose that if it was driven by Republicans? I mean duh

Why is the NRA so against smart gun technology?

No one is against the technology, the issue is making it mandatory

hear hear:

Yep, but over the generations we've raised a bunch of wusses. who it seems would give up their freedoms for a little bit of safety. that what most tyrant Governments relies on. they are as dangerous to our freedoms as anyone.

I have this in signature. many should live by it:
"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Ben Franklin

Remember when Democrats kept citing that exact quote when W was President?

If all the facts are on their side, why does the NRA (congress) refuse to let any research be done on gun violence?

What do you think of studying the negative mental effects of women who get abortions? Why might you oppose that if it was driven by Republicans? I mean duh

Why is the NRA so against smart gun technology?

No one is against the technology, the issue is making it mandatory

its the same old bs every time there is a shooting. we were attacked by terrorist and they sit here wailing over us owning guns. you can't take these people serious

Yes, Guns Really Do Kill People. In Fact, That’s All They Do

But I believe law abiding citizens should have the right to have them - the amount of paranoia though is off the charts and being made worse by these gun nutters who for the past seven years have been crying Obummer's this ----close to taking all our gunz....I've never heard any politician or hash oil smoking liberal say anything remotely close to that...some sensible restrictions? yeah there's been a lot of dialog about that but..That's what we should do....#thoughtsandprayers aren't enough

Then you need to pay closer attention.

By the sound of these paranoia types you would think they are fighting off robbers on a nightly basis - so far in 30 years my deadbolt has done a decent job of protecting the house - I have a weapon if it fails me but my Lord...

I have two friends who have used guns for self protection.

It happens. If they had not had those guns, they would have at the very least been badly beaten, if not killed.

Thoughts and prayers?

Now you've really pissed off our liberal contingent.....even more pissed than when they normally wake up each morning!

Pity we'll never know if existing gun laws can prevent deaths - because they're not being enforced.

But that's why we need new ones - so they can be ignored, too.
I have an idea.
A war of guns on guns !
Eric Holder~berg for referee.
He can borrow some from Mexico !
AP80241425806-e1397761247997.jpg

Typical - change the subject - nobody will answer exactly who is calling for a gun ban for law abiding citizens and why does the NRA block research into gun violence if the facts are on their side? Also, why are they against smart gun technology....but yeah...cuz abortion!

Forum List

Back