Yes Guns Kill People - Thats ALL they do

woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson
Yes, Guns Really Do Kill People. In Fact, That’s All They Do

But I believe law abiding citizens should have the right to have them - the amount of paranoia though is off the charts and being made worse by these gun nutters who for the past seven years have been crying Obummer's this ----close to taking all our gunz....I've never heard any politician or hash oil smoking liberal say anything remotely close to that...some sensible restrictions? yeah there's been a lot of dialog about that but..That's what we should do....#thoughtsandprayers aren't enough

And in countries where it's all but impossible to get a gun does no one murder their fellows? No. They just use a knife, or their car, or something else.

Thoughts and prayers?

Now you've really pissed off our liberal contingent.....even more pissed than when they normally wake up each morning!

Pity we'll never know if existing gun laws can prevent deaths - because they're not being enforced.

But that's why we need new ones - so they can be ignored, too.

again...WHO is proposing a gun ban? Please educate me. I've NEVER heard ANYONE call for an all out gun ban - this is propaganda - all the hashish in the world couldn't bring a progressive politician to even suggest such a stupid thing

But I believe law abiding citizens should have the right to have them - the amount of paranoia though is off the charts and being made worse by these gun nutters who for the past seven years have been crying Obummer's this ----close to taking all our gunz....I've never heard any politician or hash oil smoking liberal say anything remotely close to that...some sensible restrictions? yeah there's been a lot of dialog about that but..That's what we should do....#thoughtsandprayers aren't enough

so does cars, swimming, diving, crossing the street. Abortions, blaaa blaaa bla
man please just stay in your house and leave the rest of us alone

By the sound of these paranoia types you would think they are fighting off robbers on a nightly basis - so far in 30 years my deadbolt has done a decent job of protecting the house - I have a weapon if it fails me but my Lord...

again...WHO is proposing a gun ban? Please educate me. I've NEVER heard ANYONE call for an all out gun ban - this is propaganda - all the hashish in the world couldn't bring a progressive politician to even suggest such a stupid thing
They are only parroting what the NRA gun lobby tells them.

And to compare a gun (which was manufactured for killing) to an auto (which was manufactured for transportation) is so fucking stupid and absurd.

some of you I really feel bad for...being so paranoid must really make one miserable....there are certain meds that can help such as xanax ect....thinking some obummer force is going to confiscate your boom stick is right up there with war of the worlds type paranoia

No one ever proposes full bans because a ban all at once never works. So they do it incrementally like with smoking. Never gonna get a complete smoking ban but if you do it a bit at a time... Ban guns starting with just the 'assault weapons' you'll get it through as has been done. Now the cheap handguns. Now the plastic ones. The fully auto ones. Pretty soon most guns are in fact banned.

Wanna get something banned, do it a little bit at a time and you'll succeed. Try it all at once and the frog that jumps out of a pot of boiling water if dropped right into it. But a frog in a pot of cool water raised slowly over time will boil to death.

Are you telling me my guns are defective? I've done a lot of shooting, and they have yet to kill anyone.

Why is it that the regressives mantra "If we alter the way we live, the terrorist win", applies to everything but guns?

when you gun haters start calling for abortion being banned. they KILL MORE (potential human beings) every day then guns do. then we might take you serious. until then go stock up on can goods.
snip:
Alabama middle school principal tells kids to bring canned goods to class, throw them at possible gunmen

W.F. Burns Middle School Principal Priscella Holley sent a letter home to parents asking them to arm their children with eight-ounce canned goods, which kids can chuck at attackers during an emergency. Holley explained that the cans can stun a shooter and give students a sense of empowerment. If the cans are never used, they will be donated to a local food pantry at the end of the school year.

all of it here:
Ala. middle school tells kids to throw cans at shooters

Same logic behind opposing seemingly common-sense proposals. Do the common-sense hard to resist and oppose stuff first. Now you got some bans in place and can move to the less sensible bans. If the pro-gun lobby and poliiticians give in to reasonable controls, the anti-gun people move to less reasonable bans now that they have the other. Resist every gun control proposal and the gun grabbers are stuck on the bottom rung of the ladder instead of advancing up towards complete bans.

By the sound of these paranoia types you would think they are fighting off robbers on a nightly basis - so far in 30 years my deadbolt has done a decent job of protecting the house - I have a weapon if it fails me but my Lord...
I know they like to talk shit, but if someone broke into their homes to rob or harm any of these gun nutters, most of them would be dead at the hands of the intruder before they even came close to getting their hands on their weapon.

That's stupid, guns are for defense, target practice, hunting, collecting.

And no one has a solution to taking them away from criminals. I started a thread on that, and liberals have yet to present a viable plan over hundreds of pages. Frankly the idea that the only purpose in shooting a projectile you can think of is to "kill" someone is pretty sick.

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I've yet to see a gun grow legs and walk out on it's own and kill someone. so please just get real. you hate guns we get it already. too bad. I hate abortion, but I LIVE with it and don't go around demanding it be banned for EVERYONE in this country

I've yet to see a gun grow legs and walk out on it's own and kill someone. so please just get real. you hate guns we get it already. too bad. I hate abortion, but I LIVE with it

The only purpose of cars is to run over pedestrians. Have you ever heard of a pedestrian who was run over who wasn't run over by a car?

Forum List

Back