Yes and No questions

Theregular

Jul 11, 2005
If you have another answer please reply with yes or no, please, no but or because.

1- Did Iraq invade the US? No
2- Did the US invade Iraq? Yes
3- Did the US and Britain base the war on Iraq's WMD's ? Yes
4- Did it trun out that there isnt any WMD's from the US's own inspection team? Yes
5- Did the US invade Iraq based on wrong info? yes
6- Is it the right of an occupied country to fight the occupier? yes
7- Did the US protest immediatly after Iraq used chemical wepons against the kurds? No
8- Did it take the US around 8 years to do anything about it? Yes
9- Was Saddam an ally of the US back then? Yes
10-Wasnt the chemical wepons that Saddam had back then developed under the US's knowledge and support? Yes
11- Was Saddam pro western 10 years ago? yes
12- Is Isreal the only country in the middle east that has nuclear wepons as well as chemical? yes
13- Is it true that the US is the only country in the history that used nuclear wepons? yes
14- Is it true that the US used chemical wepons in Vietnam?Yes
15- Was Saddam ever a an islamic religous leader? No

Here you go:

Theregular said:
If you have another answer please reply with yes or no, please, no but or because.

3- Did the US and Britain base the war on Iraq's WMD's ? NO
4- Did it trun out that there isnt any WMD's from the US's own inspection team? NO
5- Did the US invade Iraq based on wrong info? NO
7- Did the US protest immediatly after Iraq used chemical wepons against the kurds? YES
9- Was Saddam an ally of the US back then? NO
10-Wasnt the chemical wepons that Saddam had back then developed under the US's knowledge and support? NO
11- Was Saddam pro western 10 years ago? NO
12- Is Isreal the only country in the middle east that has nuclear wepons as well as chemical? NO
13- Is it true that the US is the only country in the history that used nuclear wepons? yes

Did the US invade Iraq to take over and run the country? No
Did Saddam have time to hide WMDs while the UN dawdled? Yes
Did France vote against invading Iraq because of illegal contracts? Yes
Has Democracy in Afghanistan helped women in that country? Yes
Did Iraqis proudly vote in high numbers to elect their own gov't? Yes
Is Islam a religion of peace? No
Are Coalition soldiers doing a great job in Iraq? Yes
Do Liberals look under every rock to find ways to attack Bush? Yes

Theregular said:

4- Did it trun out that there isnt any WMD's from the US's own inspection team? Yes
7- Did the US protest immediatly after Iraq used chemical wepons against the kurds? No
10-Wasnt the chemical wepons that Saddam had back then developed under the US's knowledge and support? Yes
12- Is Isreal the only country in the middle east that has nuclear wepons as well as chemical? yes

16. Does theregular have a clue? Hardly

Abbey Normal said:
Did the US invade Iraq to take over and run the country? No
Did Saddam have time to hide WMDs while the UN dawdled? Yes
Did France vote against invading Iraq because of illegal contracts? Yes
Has Democracy in Afghanistan helped women in that country? Yes
Did Iraqis proudly vote in high numbers to elect their own gov't? Yes
Is Islam a religion of peace? No
Are Coalition soldiers doing a great job in Iraq? Yes
Do Liberals look under every rock to find ways to attack Bush? Yes
Did the US invade Iraq to take over and run the country? Yes, by putting an allied goverment that works for them

Your a very funny guy actually, if Saddam hid his WMD's why the hell the US ispection team, not the UN's come with the conculsion that there are no wepons of mass destruction???
I remember Tony Blair saying with his own words" we will defenitly find evedice of wepons of mass destruction" (got the video if you want it btw) and surpirse surprise, no wepons of mass destruction.

regarding the voting question, that iraqi's "proudly" voted in the elections, perhaps your media left out the 10 million iraqi's who didnt.

If you really think Islam is not a relegion of peace (which it is) why are 1 billion muslims sitting around doing nothing, your facing 40,000 in Iraq and ll of the operations has done nothing to them as the ABC reported in Baghdad said yesterday.

Theregular said:
Did the US invade Iraq to take over and run the country? Yes, by putting an allied goverment that works for them

Your a very funny guy actually, if Saddam hid his WMD's why the hell the US ispection team, not the UN's come with the conculsion that there are no wepons of mass destruction???
I remember Tony Blair saying with his own words" we will defenitly find evedice of wepons of mass destruction" (got the video if you want it btw) and surpirse surprise, no wepons of mass destruction.

regarding the voting question, that iraqi's "proudly" voted in the elections, perhaps your media left out the 10 million iraqi's who didnt.

If you really think Islam is not a relegion of peace (which it is) why are 1 billion muslims sitting around doing nothing, your facing 40,000 in Iraq and ll of the operations has done nothing to them as the ABC reported in Baghdad said yesterday.

Which WMDs would you be speaking of? The ones Saddam used on the Kurds, or the Iranians? Probably a stockpile in YOUR basement.

IF Saddam had no WMDs then he's an even bigger idiot than you for pretending he was hiding something instead of just complying with UN sanctions that were the terms of a cease fire, not a negotiated peace.

I don't know about the 1 billion Muslims sitting around. Why don't you enlighten us as to why they are sitting around doing nothing while a handful of idiots such as yourself represent them to the world community.

Theregular said:

I didn't change any answers... just wondering what the point of your drill is. I could easily come up with a list of 15 questions, some of which are related to the war in Iraq and some which aren't, which would justify the decision to go to war.

My Turn.

1. Is Santa Claus real?
2. Does it really only take 3 "licks" to get to the middle of a tootsie pop drop?
3. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
4. If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
5. If Dracula can't see his reflection in a mirror, how come his hair is always so neatly combed?
6. What's another word for Thesaurus?
7. Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
8. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
9. What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?
10. If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
11. Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?
12. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
13. Why is it lemon juice contains mostly artificial ingredients, but dishwashing liquid contains real lemons?
14. If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
15. Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright . . . until you hear them speak?

I thought number 15 was rather appropriate for some people on this board.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
Theregular said:

You may want to read this post - before your continue to keep making yourself sound retarded:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=299526&postcount=1

Theregular said:

You really don't get the concept of an election, do you?

I believe we didn't find any. Very different from "there aren't any", or "there never were any".

Yes, several other counties had intel that there were WMD's. So what?

Yes, I am sure some were still afraid of repercussions from Zarqawi types. Perhaps your media left out the 8.5 million (not including ex-pats) who voted anyway.

My question exactly. Why are 1 billion sitting around doing and saying nothing about the acts of terror perpretrated in the name of Islam?

If you can answer that one last question, we can forget the rest.

Theregular said:

Holy freakin' frying shit! Look at all the errors in that post. I do believe that's the most I've ever seen in one post on here, and that was only the spelling, and not the punctuation erros! So here are my questions...

1) Is this person an absolute idiot?
2) Is this person a foreigner who doesn't know shit about english?
3) Is this person a foreigner who doesn't know shit about anything?
4) Is this person a foreigner who delights in beating up on America?
5) Is this person someone you'd like to kick the dog shit out of?

Pale Rider said:
Holy freakin' frying shit! Look at all the errors in that post. I do believe that's the most I've ever seen in one post on here, and that was only the spelling, and not the punctuation erros! So here are my questions...

1) Is this person an absolute idiot?
2) Is this person a foreigner who doesn't know shit about english?
3) Is this person a foreigner who doesn't know shit about anything?
4) Is this person a foreigner who delights in beating up on America?
5) Is this person someone you'd like to kick the dog shit out of?

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No - not worth my time or energy.

Forum List

Back