Yes, all in on the debt ceiling!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Biden and the democrat Party are absolute untrustworthy psychopaths and must be stopped!

Biden and the democrat Party has added 2% to the population, and it’s 2% that consumes resources and only a tiny fraction of which pays taxes!

The Psychopath Biden is in Ukraine PROMISING TO FUND THEIR PENSIONS!! This psychopath must be stopped

Just back from grocery shopping, $8 for a can of Cento San Marzano tomatoes! Inflation is not under control! It’s not and it won’t be. It continues to crush the People.

Stop Biden and the democrat Party and any RINOS who want to fund the Bank of Ukraine

This is the hill they die on

My mom does not get around like she used to so I combine my shopping with what she needs.

Of course being 90 and wanting to pay her own way she insists on paying be back for what she gets me to buy.

I swear I simply don't have the heart to ask her to pay for what groceries are selling for now so I just cut it in half and call it good.

Food prices are out of control and here those stinkin' illegals are tossing what we give them in the fuckin' trash....Stuff my mom would be happy to get.

Fuck be upon them and the dems that let them in can die of ass cancer.....And I hope it hurts....A lot.

Democrat Politicians love to spend over people's money and then pretend to be magnanimous.
They blow our money like credit card thieves.
They just don't care how much tax burden that they load onto to the backs of the Taxpayers.
The greedy corrupt Democrats treat the Taxpayer like they are their slaves.
In Marxist economics the ruling elites are the Slave Masters and the citizens are their slaves.

Biden and the democrat Party are absolute untrustworthy psychopaths and must be stopped!

Biden and the democrat Party has added 2% to the population, and it’s 2% that consumes resources and only a tiny fraction of which pays taxes!

The Psychopath Biden is in Ukraine PROMISING TO FUND THEIR PENSIONS!! This psychopath must be stopped

Just back from grocery shopping, $8 for a can of Cento San Marzano tomatoes! Inflation is not under control! It’s not and it won’t be. It continues to crush the People.

Stop Biden and the democrat Party and any RINOS who want to fund the Bank of Ukraine

This is the hill they die on
Why are you pissed that Biden slashed deficit spending. Trump printed 500% more money.

Why are you buying imported tomatoes? You lie about the prices, because that brand is only $4 at Walmart.

Biden must have been whupping you and Putin extra hard, if you're this unhinged

Thanks for letting us know that what we're doing is working. You wouldn't be this upset unless good things were happening in the USA.

Guess Joe will just have to UP your taxes, and cut your pension and gov. benefits! Time to pony up!

Hope you didn't miss where Joe told the Poles that he's going to build them a nuclear power plant while OUR lights flicker off and on! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHARE!

Just back from grocery shopping, $8 for a can of Cento San Marzano tomatoes!
GREAT! Another $8 put towards the Biden Global Initiative. Everyone benefits but you.

Inflation is not under control! It’s not and it won’t be. It continues to crush the People.
Just shut up and pay your taxes. Oh and the IRS will be coming to audit you too. Joe's certain you got more to cough up somewhere.

Oh, you mean when he was talking about the funding bill that passed congress with 454 votes.

That video is from 2022 and the bill he was speaking of blew through Congress with massive bipartisanship.

I am a tad surprised you fell for that from Redstate, thinking it was something new.

You are normally not such a rube.
I clearly stated we have been doing this for over a year. Post 7.
Bipartisanship means nothing, except we are getting screwed more than usual.

Since the demise of the USSR, the U.S. trade balance has been steadily negative. The deficit has been growing over the years, reaching nearly $1 trillion last year. Simply put, the U.S. has completely switched to a parasitic economic model in relation to the outside world.
FpoibZbXEAEYOl3

Since the demise of the USSR, the U.S. trade balance has been steadily negative. The deficit has been growing over the years, reaching nearly $1 trillion last year. Simply put, the U.S. has completely switched to a parasitic economic model in relation to the outside world.
FpoibZbXEAEYOl3

We're paying for our goods.
How is that parasitic?

We're paying for our goods.
How is that parasitic?
You are robbing future generations. You are living off them. It is not enough that capitalism is robbing contemporaries, the $32 trillion national debt means that capitalism is robbing the future.
The bandit has $32 trillion debt on his credit card and when demanded to pay, he pulls out a gun.
That's how American capitalism exists.

Forum List

Back