yep no controlled demolition of bld 7 or lost libertys since 9/11 alright

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah ... I've noticed your "concern" for the loved ones of tragedy vics over on the Sandy Hook thread, Princess. You are one particulary slimy individual, plying your lowlife CT trade before the bodies were cold. :D

so explain the column 79 theory for us

It's you who's obsessed with it, Princess ... you go first but before you begin would you post the names of a few of what you claim are "several former NIST" investigators who have leveled "charges" against NIST and the charges they made? :D

Many family members of 9/11 victims question Big Brother's 9/11 story. Are they all just "Crazy Tin Foil Hat-Wearing America-Haters" too?

It's you who's obsessed with it, Princess ... you go first but before you begin would you post the names of a few of what you claim are "several former NIST" investigators who have leveled "charges" against NIST and the charges they made? :D

Many family members of 9/11 victims question Big Brother's 9/11 story. Are they all just "Crazy Tin Foil Hat-Wearing America-Haters" too?

Typically weak deflection. The subject is Ideot's claim that "There is the fact that several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges."
I have repeatedly asked Ideots to name the names and the charges. Can you help him with that or is this lame deflection stuff all you have in your bag, PRINCESS? :D

its not even relevant...whats relevant is the column 79 theory is nonsense

Could you spend a minute listing a few of the "several former NIST" investigators you claim leveled charges at the NIST report and the charges they made? You weren't lying when you said that, were you, Princess? :D

Hey Sock, the "Princess" thing is pretty old. Get some new material. You're running on empty. Now you're just embarassing yourself. :)

This sounds like a pot/kettle case, mr. government/media complex, goose-stepper. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah ... I've noticed your "concern" for the loved ones of tragedy vics over on the Sandy Hook thread, Princess. You are one particulary slimy individual, plying your lowlife CT trade before the bodies were cold. :D

It's you who's obsessed with it,
Princess ... you go first but before you begin would you post the names of a few of what you claim are "several former NIST" investigators who have leveled "charges" against NIST and the charges they made? :D

sayit does not even understand the basic cornerstones of NIST theories or the method used to determine them...yet he blindly supports them

Typically weak deflection. The subject is Ideot's claim that "There is the fact that several former NIST chief fire investigators have made these charges."
I have repeatedly asked Ideots to name the names and the charges. Can you help him with that or is this lame deflection stuff all you have in your bag, PRINCESS? :D

Oh, so you're just a cowardly Goose Stepper douchebag. Gotcha. ;)

Princess ... you go first but before you begin would you post the names of a few of what you claim are "several former NIST" investigators who have leveled "charges" against NIST and the charges they made? :D

sayit does not even understand the basic cornerstones of NIST theories or the method used to determine them...yet he blindly supports them

Don't expect too much from a Sock Troll. :)

Could you spend a minute listing a few of the "several former NIST" investigators you claim leveled charges at the NIST report and the charges they made? You weren't lying when you said that, were you, Princess? :D

Hey Sock, the "Princess" thing is pretty old. Get some new material. You're running on empty. Now you're just embarassing yourself. :)

This sounds like a pot/kettle case, mr. government/media complex, goose-stepper. :tongue:

Seriously, the "Princess" thing is just plain gay. You sound so damn dumb. Try to get some new material. It's embarassing. :)

A real estate exec? There's a demo expert for you! Are you calling his comment proof the Towers were demolished by explosives? Do you have a link to the rigging of the Towers for demo? The job would have required dozens of pros, tons of materials and a dozen weeks or more. Surely someone has said something. :D
"The Manhattan Project began modestly in 1939, but grew to employ more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US$2 billion (roughly equivalent to $25.8 billion as of 2013[1]). Over 90% of the cost was for building factories and producing the fissionable materials, with less than 10% for development and production of the weapons."

How many of those 130,000 employees said anything before Hiroshima?

Manhattan Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? That's the best you can do? Those working on the Bomb with knowledge of what was up were committed to helping America defend itself in case of war. They knew what they were researching. What would keep all those hard hat demo peeps, each of whom would have known what was up, from wondering out loud why they were rigging the Towers? Surely someone would have seen them. Surely some of them would have come forward on 9/12 if only to garner their 15 minutes of fame. Game over, Princess, but if you put another dollar in the slot you can try again. :D
Maybe they did it for the money?
Another good reason for a full congressional investigation televised on CSPAN.

I wonder how many of you who believe the towers were brought down by controlled demolition work in the fields of demolitions, or building design perhaps, structural engineering?

I ask that because, while not being one of those things in no way negates any claims you make, it does lead a person to wonder why you accept the claims of those who have the proper background that say it was controlled demo, but dismiss the claims of those with the proper background that say it was not?

Or are there no engineers or designers or demolitions experts who accept the idea that the planes brought down the towers?
I'm not an engineer or an architect, and I'm sure there are many who accept the government's explanation for what happened on 9/11/01. To my knowledge, those who support the Official Conspiracy Theory have not bothered to organize and agitate the way their opponents have.

The biggest difference I see between the two camps is simply this: 911 skeptics argue there is sufficient controversy to warrant a full public investigation by the entire US Congress with all principals required to testify in public and under oath.

Funny you would mention 9/11 skeptics, or more precisely, 9/11 CT skeptics. They find the 9/11 CT "movement" to be far more fertile ground for their skepticism than the NIST report.
Skeptic » eSkeptic » Wednesday, June 4th, 2008
"skeptic..."

"Someone undecided as to what is true."

In this case, someone calling for full public investigation into the events of 911 with Bush, Cheney, and Rummy testifying under oath on CSPAN.

I'm not an engineer or an architect, and I'm sure there are many who accept the government's explanation for what happened on 9/11/01. To my knowledge, those who support the Official Conspiracy Theory have not bothered to organize and agitate the way their opponents have.

The biggest difference I see between the two camps is simply this: 911 skeptics argue there is sufficient controversy to warrant a full public investigation by the entire US Congress with all principals required to testify in public and under oath.

Funny you would mention 9/11 skeptics, or more precisely, 9/11 CT skeptics. They find the 9/11 CT "movement" to be far more fertile ground for their skepticism than the NIST report.
"skeptic..."

In this case, someone calling for full public investigation into the events of 911 with Bush, Cheney, and Rummy testifying under oath on CSPAN.

In this case, well established skeptics take aim at the 9/11 CT movement and squish it like a grape. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I take that to mean you do not have evidence of "several former NIST" investigators who have leveled "charges" against NIST. That, of course, was my point. You lied because the truth just doesn't support your foil-hatted CTs. You are, like all loony tune CTs, just a lying fool but thanks for playing, Princess. You are dismissed. :D

Evidently you, like Ideots, have nothing to support his lies. You too are dismissed, Princess. :D

"The Manhattan Project began modestly in 1939, but grew to employ more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US$2 billion (roughly equivalent to $25.8 billion as of 2013[1]). Over 90% of the cost was for building factories and producing the fissionable materials, with less than 10% for development and production of the weapons."

How many of those 130,000 employees said anything before Hiroshima?

Manhattan Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? That's the best you can do? Those working on the Bomb with knowledge of what was up were committed to helping America defend itself in case of war. They knew what they were researching. What would keep all those hard hat demo peeps, each of whom would have known what was up, from wondering out loud why they were rigging the Towers? Surely someone would have seen them. Surely some of them would have come forward on 9/12 if only to garner their 15 minutes of fame. Game over, Princess, but if you put another dollar in the slot you can try again. :D

Now that's convenient. What money? :D

Now that's convenient. What money? :D

you pathetic little man you have never even read these essential reports have you...do you know how ridiculous that makes you ?

"skeptic..."

In this case, well established skeptics take aim at the 9/11 CT movement and squish it like a grape. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

go read the reports for the first time in your life and earn your pay-check troll

Evidently you, like Ideots, have nothing to support his lies. You too are dismissed, Princess. :D

Another lame Sock Troll. Same Ole Same Ole. Stale 'Tin Foil Hat' insult in 5 4 3 2 1...

Last edited:
"skeptic..."

go read the reports for the first time in your life and earn your pay-check troll

Don't bother with that one. Just another lame Sock Troll. I'm guessing del a.k.a. (The Gimp), that creepy Dante dude, or dawgshit. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was all of the above. lol! Hang in there man. Keep on fighting the good fight. Take care. :)

Speaking of 'oozing', you might want to wipe your chin and tone down the hysterics a notch or two.

You claim I 'have no idea', but the fact is I have some facts to go on.

Fact 1.) Larry collected several billion dollars insurance money from the attacks of 9/11.

Fact 2.) The government set up several different recovery funds with several billion dollars of both public money and private donations.

Fact 3.) Your stated expenses so far have totaled approximately $1 billion.

Fact 4.) Construction costs so far are estimated to be $3 billion.

Fact 5.) Congress will HAPPILY write Larry a check should he need it. You think that ANY of the 535 worms on Capitol Hill would say 'No'?

It has been 138 months since 9/11 ($10 rent mil x 138 = $1.38 bil). Add in the costs incurred by Silverstein on 9/11 (any thoughts what they were?) and all costs since. I don't know what they are and neither do you but I do know these props have not run themselves for 136 months. Silverstein relinquished his rights and obligation to rebuild bldg 7 along with some of the insurance money. Any idea how much, Princess? It is obvious that whatever is left of the money isn't going to be enough to cover the rebuilding costs whatever the final number is. If this is the basis of your 9/11 CT you may as well retire from the loony tune biz right now. :D

Did you all go over why in the world a guy waould want to blow up his own buildings yet?

Google 'asbestos abatement'...

Forum List

Back