Yep, I am still paranoid

and just what does this mean to you?

Isn't one of your arguments sorta of in defense of the TSA that if I don't like it I can take a bus?
you can still take a bus
this was a random check
doesnt happen every day

Well, we can still drive, or can we?

Feds involved in major checkpoint in Douglas County | ajc.com

Don't worry about it though, this is only a test.

A test to see how much they can get away with.

Isn't one of your arguments sorta of in defense of the TSA that if I don't like it I can take a bus?
you can still take a bus
this was a random check
doesnt happen every day

How would you feel if that was you mother or wife sitting there in her underwear?
first off, she didnt HAVE to do that, she CHOSE to
second i didnt see anyone hassling her and if they detected what then claimed they did then they did their jobs

and that was in another thread, not this one

you can still take a bus
this was a random check
doesnt happen every day

another strawman

you can still take a bus
this was a random check
doesnt happen every day

another strawman

QW is a perfect example of a little knowledge being a dangerous thing. Pretty smart guy, but he lets it over load common sense.

you can still take a bus
this was a random check
doesnt happen every day

another strawman

Strawman? This thread is about how paranoid I am, what strawmen am I offering up? Proof that I am actually sane?

QW, you're not paranoid. You are using common sense and deductive reasoning. Something most fools in this country seriously lack.

WTF would try to blow up and/or steal a GREYHOUND bus???

When I worked at Capital (sic) Metro, the Austin transit authority, I was HORRIFIED to learn that not only had they never heard of Atomic Time and the clocks that would display it (so that it was the same time, for ALL employees),

they'd also never heard of GPS,

so if something happened to a driver out on a route, they were up the proverbial creek and On Their Own.

They DID provide an emergency alarm button, but if you pushed it, then didn't answer the radio,

their idea of saving you was to send some supervisors and maybe a police unit out to try to find you, but they'd only be looking for you ON THE ROUTE you were supposed to be running.

Since so many buses ran right up Congress street, with the State Capitol Building planted directly in it's path, I wEndered if anyone was going to get the bright idea to hijack one of us.

Cripes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back