Yellow Vests attack Jews

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Macron slams 'yellow-vest' anti-Semitism

French President Emmanuel Macron has condemned anti-Semitic abuse directed at a prominent intellectual by a group of "yellow vest" protesters in Paris.

Police stepped in to protect the philosopher Alain Finkielkraut after he was bombarded with insults and anti-Jewish taunts in the French capital.

President Macron said it was an "absolute negation" of what made France great and would not be tolerated.

I thought that this was a non political movement ? In the UK it has been hijacked by right wing trash as well.

French President Emmanuel Macron has condemned anti-Semitic abuse directed at a prominent intellectual by a group of "yellow vest" protesters in Paris.

Police stepped in to protect the philosopher Alain Finkielkraut after he was bombarded with insults and anti-Jewish taunts in the French capital.

President Macron said it was an "absolute negation" of what made France great and would not be tolerated.

I thought that this was a non political movement ? In the UK it has been hijacked by right wing trash as well.
Calling someone a dirty Zionist is now considered anti-semitic? When did that happen? Oh yeah I know, when creatures like you decided it was politically advantageous.
There is a difference between Israelis and Zionists.

Calling someone a dirty Zionist is now considered anti-semitic? When did that happen? Oh yeah I know, when creatures like you decided it was politically advantageous.
The old guy needed police protection.

I'm not questioning that......... I'm also quite aware that when people's emotions are stirred people often do and say stupid things and it has little to do with actually political affiliation and everything to do with often barely controlled emotion itself.

I'm not questioning that......... I'm also quite aware that when people's emotions are stirred people often do and say stupid things and it has little to do with actually political affiliation and everything to do with often barely controlled emotion itself.
'Yellow vest' organiser James Goddard charged with racially aggravated harassment

What started as some sort of anti tax protest has morphed into a neo nazi vehicle. These people are shite.

'Yellow vest' organiser James Goddard charged with racially aggravated harassment

What started as some sort of anti tax protest has morphed into a neo nazi vehicle. These people are shite.
I'll take anything you and the ultra leftist Brits assert with a whole salt mine just as I take anything the hard right asserts with the same salt mine...........

Sounds like a regime campaign to badmouth the yellow vests movement to me. Macron is a piece of ISIS shit.

I'll take anything you and the ultra leftist Brits assert with a whole salt mine just as I take anything the hard right asserts with the same salt mine...........
I am a moderate social democrat.These people are nazis.

I am a moderate social democrat.These people are nazis.
Yeah, right........ :rofl:

Macron style "police protection":

Forum List

Back