Even the rich are victims of gun crime in gun free Britain....but...gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
First, anti-gunners, explain which British gun control law stopped these criminals from going to a mall, a school, a theater, or a church and shooting innocent people.........

Next, in gun free Britain, even the rich are now targets of criminals with guns.....

This couple likely believed that the police would protect them....an error on their part....

Robbers target couple in £400k armed raid at north London home

A couple were threatened at gunpoint as masked robbers took £400,000 worth of watches and jewellery from their £3 million house in Totteridge, in the latest raid targeting wealthy residents of north London.

Julian and Anna Tendler were ambushed by two men after returning home from a Valentine’s dinner. Mr Tendler, who owns a clothing business, was pistol-whipped by robbers who marched him and his wife into their six-bedroom detached mansion at gunpoint as their young daughter slept upstairs.

Mrs Tendler, 39, a pilates instructor, told the Standard: “My husband parked his Porsche. There was a man wearing a balaclava with a handgun pointed at us. I got out of the car and another guy rushed out the Land Rover. He threatened to shoot me and I froze.
--------------

It was the latest in a series of five raids targeting wealthy residents within a four-mile radius of last week’s burglary. Police said there have been “several aggravated burglaries” in the area in the past few months, adding: “Senior officers have tasked a dedicated operation to target these offenders.”

First, anti-gunners, explain which British gun control law stopped these criminals from going to a mall, a school, a theater, or a church and shooting innocent people.........

Next, in gun free Britain, even the rich are now targets of criminals with guns.....

This couple likely believed that the police would protect them....an error on their part....

A couple were threatened at gunpoint as masked robbers took £400,000 worth of watches and jewellery from their £3 million house in Totteridge, in the latest raid targeting wealthy residents of north London.

Julian and Anna Tendler were ambushed by two men after returning home from a Valentine’s dinner. Mr Tendler, who owns a clothing business, was pistol-whipped by robbers who marched him and his wife into their six-bedroom detached mansion at gunpoint as their young daughter slept upstairs.

Mrs Tendler, 39, a pilates instructor, told the Standard: “My husband parked his Porsche. There was a man wearing a balaclava with a handgun pointed at us. I got out of the car and another guy rushed out the Land Rover. He threatened to shoot me and I froze.
--------------

It was the latest in a series of five raids targeting wealthy residents within a four-mile radius of last week’s burglary. Police said there have been “several aggravated burglaries” in the area in the past few months, adding: “Senior officers have tasked a dedicated operation to target these offenders.”
And on the same day 38 Americans were shot and killed. Many more were wounded. You make yourself look ridiculous posting this shit every day.

And on the same day 38 Americans were shot and killed. Many more were wounded. You make yourself look ridiculous posting this shit every day.

Probably 35 of those 38 shot were already criminals before they were involved in the shooting. Therefore they don’t count as being people and nobody cares about them.

On the other hand a large number of break-ins like the one described in the OP end with injured or dead home invaders here in the USA.

Probably 35 of those 38 shot were already criminals before they were involved in the shooting. Therefore they don’t count as being people and nobody cares about them.

On the other hand a large number of break-ins like the one described in the OP end with injured or dead home invaders here in the USA.
Nope. You just plucked that stat out of your flabby arse.

Your threads are as boring as they can get and show nothing but how effective the UKs laws are.

--------------

We have guns....you have guns...only the people in Britain who have guns are the criminals, while the good people are simply victims.

Your threads are as boring as they can get and show nothing but how effective the UKs laws are.

How are their gun laws effective? That would mean the ability of criminals to get guns is going down...in Britain, it is going up......

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.
==========

Crime will continue to rise until us bobbies are released from the shackles of the PC police

The national crime figures released this week confirmed what my colleagues and I have known for some time. Violent crime is out of control and criminals now see certain cities and towns across the country as places where they can act with impunity.

This is not just about gangland battles in the likes of Brixton or Tottenham. What we are facing is a national crisis, fast spreading across the provinces.

Forum List

Back